'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,996)

Showing posts 79,901 - 79,920 of146,078
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anonymouw T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing 750,000 jobs a month is gaining millions of jobs??
Republican math is an amazing thing.
Make up whatever you can to try to make bush a good president??
That's an impossible feat.
You are an ignorant troll. Only an ignorant troll would copy and paste liberal propaganda from a liberal trolling web site. You are an ignorant predator. You have no life. You have abused your keyboard just like others. You are an ignorant predator.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Naw, the American people aren't losing their rights, or right to privacy. Oh hell no!

Thanks for nothing Obama! Lying sack of shit!!!

Coming to a neighborhood near you, you stupid, ignorant, leftie, brain-dead Obama suckups!!!

CVS Demonstrates Your Future Under Obamacare
March 25, 2013 by Bob Livingston

UPI FILE The consequences of the big lie that is Obamacare and the U.S. deathcare system continue to come to light. From layoffs to hour reductions to business closures to companies being dragged into court over abortion and contraceptive coverage to doctor shortages to rising deathcare costs, Obamacare is a building disaster of rising premiums, doctor shortages and rationing death panels. Now, legal drug pusher CVS Caremark pharmacy is telling its employees they must report specific personal health information or pay an extra $600 per year for their health insurance coverage.

http://personalliberty.com/2013/03/25/cvs-dem...
anonymouw T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Sorry, Made up a word that doesn't Goggle out correctly. Illuminati plus I'll add ors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
No need to say sorry for being an ignorant troll paster on an anonymous message forum. You are an ignorant troll. You love any body who is ignorant. That is why you are ignorant because you love being ignorant. You have no life. Your keyboard is your life and it is missing keys. You type with two fingers. Only ignorant people type with two fingers. You are an ignorant troll.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
GOD said he will bless those who bless Israel and cursed those who curse Israel.
The Obama Admin. has turned his back on Israel. His visit to Israel was just to talk Israel into stop building on their own land and give more land to the Palestinians.
Stand strong Israel.
GOD will punish America because of his policy with Israel or should we say....no policy.
You gutless ignorant repuke. You are a LIAR. He reinterated that the US will always back Israel. Wake up and smell the coffee. Haven't you seen the news. They loved him. Deny all you want to.

How Obama won over the Israeli public

By Gabriel Kohan and Mark Donig, Special to CNN
Editor’s note: Gabriel Kohan and Mark Donig are Middle East policy analysts whose work has appeared in CNN, Foreign Policy, Forbes, and the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. The views expressed in this piece are their own.

When U.S. President Barack Obama told a packed Jerusalem Convention Center on Thursday evening that “As a politician, I can promise…political leaders will never take risks unless people push them to take some risks,” it became clear for all to see that the president had not come primarily to “reset” ties with the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as some pundits had claimed, but rather to connect with the Israeli people. By ensuring the Israeli public that America would always have Israel’s back on issues of shared security such as Iranian prevention, while also pushing for peace with the Palestinians, the early assessment is that President Obama used his bully pulpit abroad effectively. In so doing, he won the trust of a skeptical Israeli public necessary for the United States to advance its foreign policy goals in the Middle East.

President Obama embarked on this “reset” by “convinc[ing] most Israelis that he has a real feel for their national narrative,” argued Ehud Ya’ari, a senior Israeli journalist and political commentator for Israel’s Channel 2 news. In contrast to his speech to Egyptian youths in 2009 (in which some argued the president legitimized Israel’s existence only through the prism of the Holocaust), the president recognized Judaism’s 3,000 years historical roots in the land of Israel through both his speeches and through his deeply symbolic visits to the tomb of Zionist pioneer Theodor Herzl and to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Equally critically, President Obama reaffirmed in his Thursday speech – in his own words and directly to the Israeli people – his commitment to ensuring Israel’s security, speaking of the “unbreakable” nature of the U.S.-Israel relationship and promising his audience that “America will do what we must to prevent a nuclear-armed Iran.”

The results of the president’s charm offensive, experts say, have been superlative.“The president captured the hearts of the Israeli people,” said Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, head of the Tel Aviv-based Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) and former head of the Israeli Defense Force’s Military Intelligence Directorate.“He has become a new Clinton,” added Ya’ari, evoking the memory of a president who deftly managed to win over the hearts and minds of the vast majority of the Israeli population during his time in the White House.“[Obama] has indeed turned the page in the way Israelis perceive him.”

At this critical juncture in the U.S.-Israel relationship, the Israeli people finally see President Obama as an ally who holds their best interests at heart. As the president returned to Washington on Saturday evening, he found himself significantly empowered to achieve American objectives in the Middle East – at long last, with the Israeli people at his side.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/ ...

Much to the repukes dismay. He accomplished the mission.

DITCH MITCH
anonymouw T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what all the secret Croats say, right?
a secret Croat is a Croat that says, No, I'm not Croat
You are the leader of the ignorant trolls. You are more ignorant than Uncle T the ignorant predator. You are on here all day and night because you are an ignorant troll trying to be as good a troller as your president. But you can not. He has much more practice at being ignorant but you idolize him because you are ignorant. You have no life outside of your keyboard. You are a discusting individual and mock your country because you are ignorant. You are incapable of learning only pasting and being trolled. All liberals are ignorant trolls. You are the most liberal on this forum.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Country goat girl...I'm here 24/7 and that's your problem because ?????
No body here don't like me because ?????
"Oh yea they ran you outta their town", because?
...and who is day...?????
...you're walking dead- Obama fart girl...
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...
You are perfect example ...now, get of my @#$...
country goat fart...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
You are a very troubled person,not well liked in society,can't figure anything out for yourself,so you answer questions with question marks. Did i mention not very bright?
anonymouw T

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Now that same sex unions are looking more likely in your country, Hot C and Uncle T can get married because they are ignorant trolls. They love each other on this message forum and would have a very ignorant relationship in real life. Uncle T is a predator and can abuse Hot C because he is an ignorant troll.
anonymouw T

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
March 25, 2013 3:44 PM
Clinton Is Strongest-Ever Frontrunner. If She Runs.
Last week, when Hillary Clinton released a video announcing her support for gay marriage, Twitter went wild.
It was totally expected -- her husband and daughter took the same position months earlier -- and didn’t have as much political import as Ohio Republican Senator Rob Portman’s announcement this month that he now favors same-sex marriage.
The rules are different for Hillary Clinton. No non-incumbent in the history of contemporary U.S. presidential politics ever looked so formidable three years before an election.
Ask almost any Democrat and the automatic assumption is that Clinton will be the party’s 2016 nominee; a top West Virginia Democrat predicts she would carry that state, which President Barack Obama lost 62 percent to 35 percent in 2012. Ask most Republicans who has the best shot to be the 45th President, and they’ll acknowledge it is Clinton.
Democrats have a long tradition of upending frontrunners by picking nominees such as George McGovern, Jimmy Carter and Obama. Hierarchical Republicans usually go with the establishment candidate. Thus the cliche that Republicans like to fall in line and Democrats like to fall in love.
With Clinton -- who has rebounded from a defeat better than any recent presidential aspirant, including Reagan post-1976 --Democrats want to fall in line. Republicans are desperate to find a candidate to love.
There are more than 1,000 days before any votes are cast. Another cliche is more telling: That’s an eternity in politics.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-24/clin...
DITCH MITCH 2014
HILLARY 2016
It is intellectually impossible for you to be any more ignorant that what you currently are. You are an ignorant troll. You may consider a civil union with both Hot C and Uncle T. Uncle T can abuse both of you. Ignorant trolls enjoy being abused. This is a known fact. You are ignorant.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an IDIOT.....big time.....!!!!!
But...Croat would NOT ever say, I'm 100% SERB and proud of my heritage .....!!!!!
Again, don't talk something you have no clue what the hell are you talking about ...stick to domestic politics...!!!!!
I'm NOW proud American and America is my country and my home...!!!!!!!
You are one of them illegal aliens aint you? I knew it,i'm Now a proud american and america is my home,says you. The president is now trying to get you legalized and here you are bad mouthing him. Dumb ungrateful piece of cow piles.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
GOD said he will bless those who bless Israel and cursed those who curse Israel.
The Obama Admin. has turned his back on Israel. His visit to Israel was just to talk Israel into stop building on their own land and give more land to the Palestinians.
Stand strong Israel.
GOD will punish America because of his policy with Israel or should we say....no policy.
Do you EVER research anything????????? I have decided you are as Bat Shit crazy as the Anti-American Woman. Did you miss out on the part where Israel bestowed the Highest Medal of Honor upon our President? An Honor never given to another President before Obama.
Do you know that 60% of ALL the homes built around Israel is NOT on the land they were given?
anonymoux T

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a secret Croat
You sound like an open troll. You are ignorant. You can not think for your self so you enjoy being trolled. You are the abused off spring of Uncle T the ignorant predator. You have no life outside of your keyboard. You are too ignorant to go out in public so you stay inside with your ignorant keyboard and troll other trolls. You are ignorant.
MooooveAway

Holden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of them illegal aliens aint you? I knew it,i'm Now a proud american and america is my home,says you. The president is now trying to get you legalized and here you are bad mouthing him. Dumb ungrateful piece of cow piles.
People like you ,make our country look bad,besides Obummer!!
anonymoux T

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
you talking about intelligence is like the Pope talking about a tittie bar.
You demostrate a level of ignorance not surpassed by any other troller other than your Uncle T. You both should get together and troll each other. You are both extremely ignorant. You are an adult male with the emotional intellect of a young immature teenage boy. You are ignorant. Your keyboard is ignorant. You can not type anything that is not ignorant. You are intellectually challenged. You have been trolled and are tying to troll other ignorant trolls. You have contaminated your keyboard. You should throw it away. You are ignorant.
anonymoux T

Payson, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Do you EVER research anything????????? I have decided you are as Bat Shit crazy as the Anti-American Woman. Did you miss out on the part where Israel bestowed the Highest Medal of Honor upon our President? An Honor never given to another President before Obama.
Do you know that 60% of ALL the homes built around Israel is NOT on the land they were given?
We stand corrected. You are more ignorant that Hot C and Uncle T combined. Israel is laughing at your president. They patted him on the head and said nice doggie, now run home and feed your trolls. They laugh at him because he is an empty person without a plan. They know by giving him open accolades he will roll over like a nice little doggie. You are ignorant. They despise him and do not respect him. He is funding their enemies and you believe they appreciate that. That is remarkably ignorant. You are more ignorant that Hot C and Uncle T combined. That is not a surprise because every thing you post is ignorant.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
realty
United States
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
anonymous T
Paris, France
anonymous T
Germany
anonymous T
Paris, France
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymout T
Prague, Czech Republic
anonymout T
Kiev, Ukraine
anonymout T
Odense, Denmark
anonymout T
Miami, FL
anonymouw T
Orem, UT
anonymouw T
Pittsburgh, PA

Speaking of ignorant trolls...rotflmao at this one. Can't spell. Spins and spins in all it's proxies playing with the other socks and demonstrating so well how mentally unstable these unAmerican racist repuke teabaggers are and why the DHS is loading up. Hope they have all your ip's names and terroristic qualities you prove here daily. Keep it up. I know they won't be coming for me. You however are probably on all kinds of web red flag lists. Trolling lemming shills. hahaha Thanks for all the DEM votes.

annoymouTH crazy sock

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

DITCH MITCH
liberal

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

haa lets remember what the US,Constitution said we the people.not we the big corporation's,think about a while..
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Naw, the American people aren't losing their rights, or right to privacy. Oh hell no!
Thanks for nothing Obama! Lying sack of shit!!!
Coming to a neighborhood near you, you stupid, ignorant, leftie, brain-dead Obama suckups!!!
CVS Demonstrates Your Future Under Obamacare
March 25, 2013 by Bob Livingston
UPI FILE The consequences of the big lie that is Obamacare and the U.S. deathcare system continue to come to light. From layoffs to hour reductions to business closures to companies being dragged into court over abortion and contraceptive coverage to doctor shortages to rising deathcare costs, Obamacare is a building disaster of rising premiums, doctor shortages and rationing death panels. Now, legal drug pusher CVS Caremark pharmacy is telling its employees they must report specific personal health information or pay an extra $600 per year for their health insurance coverage.
http://personalliberty.com/2013/03/25/cvs-dem...
Hey Jay!
Friend told me today ...it was on MSNBC criticizing Dr. Ben Carson not been enough black for saying all those negative comments about Obama...that's a joke!!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

ToldYa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Troll. You are a Troll. You are a Troll.
You go around posting all day telling people they are a Troll. LOL. What you do is the definition of a Troll.
Scroll you TROLL!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of them illegal aliens aint you? I knew it,i'm Now a proud american and america is my home,says you. The president is now trying to get you legalized and here you are bad mouthing him. Dumb ungrateful piece of cow piles.
You are embarrassment to the rest of America ...PLEASE "DON'T TREAD", follow your own advice, really ...!

I'm illegal, if I could swim the ocean...you are one the most ignorant on this forum...YOU are one and only ...COUNTRY GOAT FART GIRL ...meeeeee!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The Liberal Press exposed
Full story: www.opednews.com

The Day That TV News Died
I am not sure exactly when the death of television news took place. The descent was gradual -- a slide into the tawdry, the trivial and the inane; into the charade on cable news channels such as Fox and MSNBC in which hosts hold up corporate political puppets to laud or ridicule, and treat celebrity foibles as legitimate news. But if I had to pick a date when commercial television decided amassing corporate money and providing entertainment were its central mission, when it consciously chose to become a carnival act, it would probably be Feb. 25, 2003, when MSNBC took Phil Donahue off the air because of his opposition to the calls for war in Iraq.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Day-That...

http://www.topix.com/us/2013/03/the-liberal-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,901 - 79,920 of146,078
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know the real michele stanley? 5 min lol 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min SNYB 128,539
The Movie Music Thread (May '13) 16 min MUSICK-NESS 75
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 20 min Pikeville 36
Word Association (Aug '11) 24 min MUSICK-NESS 4,807
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 26 min MUSICK-NESS 21,101
Cover songs (Jul '11) 28 min MUSICK-NESS 711
•••
•••