'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83388 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's very fun to smack these idiots around every day.
We should feel bad they don't get it.... But to be honest..... I don't feel bad at all.
Republicans are really too stupid to realize it, but they did the same dumb shit the last 2 elections so how could we expect idiots to be smart enough to figure out why they're losing elections??
They aren't smart enough!!!!! LMAO
MS Judd..... Let em have it girl!
smack around, lolol, only in your fantasy land but if that keeps you occupied until your govt. check comes then go ahead, make my sequester, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83389 Mar 1, 2013
hey libs, still waiting for you to explain and defend this! come on now, someone please explain how the commander in chief signed this as in the best interest of the country, you can even lie to defend it, we won't mind, were use to it,

News Article:
Set to begin March 1 at 11:59 p.m., the sequester is a set of automatic spending cuts put into law by the Budget Control Act. Signed by President Barack Obama in August 2011, that legislation raised the debt ceiling and sought to apply pressure on Congress to come up with a longer term plan for deficit reduction.

The $1.2 trillion in budget cuts would be spread over nine years and are equally divided between domestic and defense-related spending. During the remainder of the 2013 fiscal year,$85 billion worth of cuts are set to go into effect. The budget cuts would end in 2021.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/01/what...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83390 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't name a smart republican teabaggie on here. No one can name a smart republican on this board. That's why they're losing elections left and right.
We need them to keep being uneducated koolaid drinkers.
FalseNews, TheBlaze, WND, Rush, amoung others will keep them stupid for us.
It's an easy ride into the next two elections cycles.
They're too stupid to realize they're going to lose elections when they don't realize why they've last the last two presidential elections.
It's just that easy...... And they're too stupid to get it.
more paranoia about future elections eh uncle flabby?

losing elections left and right! LOLOL, congress controlled by repbus, 30 states have rep governors, oops, forgot, you tards still think oblamer is the entire country, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83392 Mar 1, 2013
a typical day at the office for a lib,

Ky. Beggar Brags He Makes $100,000 A Year Faking Mental Disability

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/02/28/gary-...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83395 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
a typical day at the office for a lib,
Ky. Beggar Brags He Makes $100,000 A Year Faking Mental Disability
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/02/28/gary-...
just realized, thats wtf, gotta feed those chickens somehow,
Uncle Tab

United States

#83396 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
more paranoia about future elections eh uncle flabby?
losing elections left and right! LOLOL, congress controlled by repbus, 30 states have rep governors, oops, forgot, you tards still think oblamer is the entire country, baaaaaaa
Keep thinking that way!

Worked just fine for you the last few times didn't it??

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

He'll do the same thing over and over and you're too stupid to not be a sheep and follow blindly cause you're ignorant.

"Congrats President Romney and Vice President Ryan!"

YOUR quote in November IDIOT!!

Anything else superstupid??
Uncle Tab

United States

#83398 Mar 1, 2013
ALL republican buy this book and read it over and over!

You NEED to know what's wrong with you

"The Republican Brain"

I've given you the path to winning the next election by informing you if this book. Very nice of me I know. Funny thing is, I'm giving you this free information and you're not smart enough to do it.(It explains why you're not smart enough in this book)

I try to help you poor idiots as much as I can. But it's been proven to be fact over and over,..... You're too ignorant to catch on.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83399 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep thinking that way!
Worked just fine for you the last few times didn't it??
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...
He'll do the same thing over and over and you're too stupid to not be a sheep and follow blindly cause you're ignorant.
"Congrats President Romney and Vice President Ryan!"
YOUR quote in November IDIOT!!
Anything else superstupid??
ROTFL, you libotards still can't believe oblamer won with 28% of the vote, all you got is Romney / Ryan / Bush, baaaaaaaaaa, you remind me of little kids making things up to cry about, I have no problem that oblamer is traitor in chief, I want to see him go down with the ship retard, you think real Americans wanted that to fall on a real Americans back, LOL

lolol, you got nothin, you are nothin, just a bunch of sheeple sodofaggs that think you can ride your gravy train all the way to the cliff, oh wait, you did, waaaaaaaa,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83400 Mar 1, 2013
for the 801st time uncle flabby, lets see you and your other libotraitors defend oblamer, come on now, you can at least think of something, baaaaaaaa,

LOLOL

Oh Romney, Oh Ryan, we can't blame Bush anymore (but we still do cuz that's all we got), baaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaa, it's your turn now, why didn't you save us from the illegal kenyan, baaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83402 Mar 1, 2013
boy I'm sure glad all you libotards live in trailers on the side of the holler and not on main street, otherwise this would effect you,

Budget cuts likely to be felt on Main Street

If mandatory federal spending cuts begin to take effect Friday, small companies are likely to experience a negative ripple effect of a slowdown in business.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/budget-cuts-l...

come on, just one defense of this by one libotard will be enough, baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83403 Mar 1, 2013
This must not be true, it was posted on fox news, better check MSLSD and CNN, baaaaaaa,

House Speaker Boehner says President Obama, colleagues were unable to come to a last-minute compromise during a meeting at the White House in hopes to avoid automatic spending cuts.

Good Job Oblamer! Great way to lead! LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83404 Mar 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You whiny little pos, you lost queer get over it.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
baaaaaaaaaa sodoboy, I never ran, so how could I lose,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83408 Mar 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have never done anything you loser SOB.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
don't have to libboy, only have to vote democrap and know how to spell and say baaaaaaaaaa and everything is provided,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83409 Mar 1, 2013
hey libtards, I am so proud of oblamer that I could just cry with admiration and appreciation for the great job he is doing in leading this country,

Obama, congressional leaders fail to reach last-ditch sequester deal

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/01/wh...

Happy Sequestration Day! baaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#83410 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
for the 801st time uncle flabby, lets see you and your other libotraitors defend oblamer, come on now, you can at least think of something, baaaaaaaa,
LOLOL
Oh Romney, Oh Ryan, we can't blame Bush anymore (but we still do cuz that's all we got), baaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaa, it's your turn now, why didn't you save us from the illegal kenyan, baaaaaaaa
I know you're too stupid to realize this, but I'll explain it anyway.... Just cause its fun to watch you go off on a typing tangent showing everyone how stupid you are....

Who will lose in this deal?? Working people. Who is behind working people?? Republicans?? Ones who never want to raise minumum wage, against workers rights and unions, high pay for workers who make the millions for the millionaires who don't pay taxes and get off scottfree??

That's just a very short answer cause I know your mental ability isn't able to absorb much at one time unless its sheep or giving republicans rimjobs you sodomite sexual offender!!

Baaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

You're too stupid to realize how people are tired of the rich getting their way time and time again.

We got rid of bush, Romney never had a chance because of what happened today. Everyone knows how damaging republicans are.... Money over people.

I'm sure you and the American crackhead and unreality will be long gone by the next election due to ODing on the drugs you all devour on our backs as you all sit on the computer not working.... But that's ok..... Today's cutbacks will weed some of you all out as well and get rid if dead weight.

This isn't Obamas baby.... It's republicans!! I know you don't have the mental capacity to understand this. All you are is a dumb puppet republican

Remember.... Obama WON because of things like what happened today. This is why you lose elections because you're too stupid to understand it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83411 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey traitors, why is it OK for oblamer to give money to Syrian rebels but not spend it on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi? come on tards, explain this one,
that's what I thought, no defense, only an alternate response,
you libtards can't even defend your traitor in chief, all you can do is cry the democrap party line of baaaaaaa
It seems Obortme is herding and financing his recruits to attack America.

His supporters think they are exempted from this but surprise is awaiting them.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83412 Mar 1, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>:
"But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying [sic] that [Obama] asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim."
only Fox could spin this into a threat.
Boehner said "ass", and you republicans didn't come unglued. Thank God it wasn't Reid.
You don't know you're wearing clown shoes because they're obscured by your big red nose.
Memo to Bob Woodward:

"Watch your back!"

Signed, Andrew Breitbart
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83413 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're too stupid to realize this, but I'll explain it anyway.... Just cause its fun to watch you go off on a typing tangent showing everyone how stupid you are....
Who will lose in this deal?? Working people. Who is behind working people?? Republicans?? Ones who never want to raise minumum wage, against workers rights and unions, high pay for workers who make the millions for the millionaires who don't pay taxes and get off scottfree??
That's just a very short answer cause I know your mental ability isn't able to absorb much at one time unless its sheep or giving republicans rimjobs you sodomite sexual offender!!
Baaaaaaaaaahahahahaha
You're too stupid to realize how people are tired of the rich getting their way time and time again.
We got rid of bush, Romney never had a chance because of what happened today. Everyone knows how damaging republicans are.... Money over people.
I'm sure you and the American crackhead and unreality will be long gone by the next election due to ODing on the drugs you all devour on our backs as you all sit on the computer not working.... But that's ok..... Today's cutbacks will weed some of you all out as well and get rid if dead weight.
This isn't Obamas baby.... It's republicans!! I know you don't have the mental capacity to understand this. All you are is a dumb puppet republican
Remember.... Obama WON because of things like what happened today. This is why you lose elections because you're too stupid to understand it.
I have a very sincere suggestion, get off drugs and alcohol now before its too late, you contradicted yourself in your own post moron, this isn't obamas - IT WAS HIS IDEA RETARD, LOLOL,

seriously, are you a survivor of Jonestown, did you get damaged by the kool aid but not all the way dead? republicans are for people retard - not money - you can't see past your own weight problem, demotards want everything to buy votes - just like they bought yours, tell me sheeple person, when are taxes too high? please answer that, if you can you will be the first libotard to do so - they have no limit,

it's too bad if people are going to suffer because of this - just too freaking bad, you libs did this, you deserve it and the ones with the real brains will be left standing, not you though, there isn't enough logic in your post to feed a nat, there is 100% sheeple'itis though,

so lets keep spending and taxing until we have no more cards to play - uht oh, were there, the first card in the house of cards has already fallen, people will go hungry while you libs go baaaaaaa it's Bushs fault, oblamer is our king, but you can't find anything positive about the little kenyan now can you,

sit in it, lie in it, it's yours, its coming, it's started, I have no sympathy for you libs, you did this and you will never get out of it in your lifetime, 16.4 trillion $, economic instability, political madness, do you think this is all going to fix itself, I know, this is way too deep for you and the other libotards on here so I will spell it out for you, this is the reason this country is where it is and where it is going, the reason is baaaaaaaa,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83414 Mar 1, 2013
Make the LIE big, make it simple, keep saying it and eventually they will believe it.

Adolf Hitler and Hitler (Obama), Jr.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83415 Mar 1, 2013
I have one suggestion for you though, and I will even spare you the baaaaaaaa, google the word 'consequences', study it hard, ponder it all night if you have to, then if you still feel like going baaaaaaa, please feel free to do so, it will only impact yourself and those that rely on you,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 12 min Ronald was a poser 21,769
Resp do more 42 min Candi 12
Dr. Alex Funicello 1 hr informed 3
Angie Bentley and Brandon Kennard (Jul '13) 1 hr thedeanoflean 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr berick 133,320
Appalachian air 1 hr Curious 11
Who is the best GI doctor in Pikeville? 3 hr needtoknow 4
PMC Affairs 4 hr disagree 36
The May Administration 5 hr whisperinghope 18
Rodney Scott 7 hr been around here ... 11
jaunita deskins Tue Yep 26
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match