'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186392 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#80396 Feb 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely agree.
It's a sad situation when someone says its ok for a 30 year old man to have sex with a 27 year old girl.
But as we (and the moderators here) have seen..... She is very unstable. That's why they yank most if her posts. They know mental instability when they see it.
Since the topix police got 'wind' of WHAT was happening, MY 'posts' are NOT disappearing ... ;0)
zipped lips girlie

Glasgow, KY

#80397 Feb 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Where'd you live? in the south? So you never heard of these people, whats the matter your family didn't read the papers?
<quoted text>George Wallace
Notable white separatists Virginia Abernethy
Gordon Lee Baum
Louis Beam
Don Black (white nationalism activist)
Richard Girnt Butler
Thomas W. Chittum
Harold Covington (founder of the NWF)
David Duke (former Louisiana State Representative)
Samuel T. Francis (columnist)
Nick Griffin (Current president of the BNP)
Arthur Kemp
Ben Klassen
David Lane
Robert Jay Mathews (terrorist leader of The Order)
Tom Metzger
Merlin Miller
Revilo P. Oliver
William Luther Pierce
James C. Russell
Kevin Alfred Strom
Jared Taylor
Eugène Terre'Blanche
We don't get to re-wright history Mr.REALITY WE CAN IGNORE IT FOR PRIDES SAKES! But it shall scare us till eternity and we shall bleed every drop a thousand times over and yet our sins will never be cleansed!
Andries Treurnicht
John Tyndall (founder of the BNP)
Hendrik Frensch Verwoerd
Varg Vikernes
You MUST RECEIVE The Klan's didactic version? on a monthly subscription never the less. History tells all!
You forgot that old democrat dude that dies recently that started a branch of the klan. You forgot to mention the great work the rev's al and jessie do after they make their racist remarks about Hymie Town then demand that Beck not be allowed to hold a rally on "THEIR" mlk's turf and yawn! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#80398 Feb 13, 2013
Yellow Coward wrote:
<quoted text>He is a treasonous yellow coward pos that talks big but hides like all you Repub cowards.
You know nothing about me, would you last 2 minutes within my reach? Highly doubtful!
I never back down, and I'm still around, broken bones and scars are badges of courage where I come from.

Would you like some badges?
Run along chicken shit!
Uncle Tab

United States

#80400 Feb 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the answer was "standing", look it up.
LMMFAO!!!
"Standing" is your answer?? Really??

So you don't know, right??

:D

It just doesn't get any easier!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80401 Feb 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ease off the throttle, Loretta! You do know it wouldnt be an oral sex contest, right? A woman challenging a man to a physical fight usually doesnt end up well for the woman.
Oh how very sexist of you! Not only are you incapable of tolerance and you are a racist now you just added sexist to your list of qualities. Bet you have to beat 'em off with a stick on a regular basis with such qualities to offer, huh? lmao
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80402 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the topix police got 'wind' of WHAT was happening, MY 'posts' are NOT disappearing ... ;0)
Hey, I haven't had any problems today!!! Hope I didn't speak too soon!
The 5 is on.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80403 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm basing my knowledge on lots of things!
Teen Mom is NOT one of them!
I gave birth AS a teen tho ... ;0)
Did you grow up to be an 18 year old 'virgin'... ;0)
DOUBT any man/boi HERE can say they DID!
Where's the OUTRAGE ...!!!!!!. ;0)
Guess when I was bangin' 17 yr olds? When I was 17, as it should be. When i was 30, i was bangin 30 year olds. You cant be that stupid.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80404 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna 'try' me ...???... ;0)
COWARD!
For the oral? No thanks. I'm married, and you're obvioulsy nuttier than chinese chicken. If it's a fight you're after, just make sure your next husband is abusive?
worse

Ashland, KY

#80405 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how very sexist of you! Not only are you incapable of tolerance and you are a racist now you just added sexist to your list of qualities. Bet you have to beat 'em off with a stick on a regular basis with such qualities to offer, huh? lmao
Sexist? You must have women beating your ass frequently, then? Figures, pansy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80406 Feb 13, 2013
usually - KEY word! ;0)

I'm unusually unusual ... ;0)

“I'm just a country boy”

.Rooster Run, Ky

#80407 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna 'try' me ...???... ;0)
COWARD!
I know a little gal with 5 years of Krav Maga, she will break bone before you hit the ground! When you hit the ground you will not be getting up by your self. She is 5'9" and 145 pounds. She punches Like Kimbo Slice! We never spar with her when she is having a bad day, she has fractured two jaws, and broken at least 6 ribs in the last year.
Lady...if that's you, be nice next week I'm on your side!
(green Tat, red white and blue shorts).

http://www.kravmaga.com/

PS see you in LA. in March!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80408 Feb 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess when I was bangin' 17 yr olds? When I was 17, as it should be. When i was 30, i was bangin 30 year olds. You cant be that stupid.
Get real, Slurpy. You banged whatever was available to your ugly ass on the first of the month. Best food stamp coupons you ever spent, huh? Don't be hatin' because you had to settle for whoever had to settle for you.
Is your best blowup doll girlfriend sitting on your lap as you type your crap? Even though you live desperation I doubt you could even spell desperation on a good day. Get back to your virtual date and let the intelligent people discuss the issues. You bore us. See ya Slurpy.
wow

Union City, TN

#80410 Feb 13, 2013
Interesting.......The Tea Party wasn't a grass roots movement after all!

A new study has found that the Tea Party has deep roots, stretching back to the 1980s – and some of those roots are on the tobacco farm, not in the grass.

Liberal bloggers are portraying the research as evidence discrediting the Tea Party as a purely astroturf movement, but the story told by the study is more nuanced. As the study's authors put it, "the Tea Party has been influenced by decades of astroturfing."

As the researchers explain, "rather than being a purely grassroots movement that spontaneously developed in 2009, the Tea Party has developed over time, in part through decades of work by the tobacco industry and other corporate interests."

Starting in the 1980s, tobacco companies worked to create the appearance of broad opposition to tobacco control policies by attempting to create a grassroots smokers' rights movement. Simultaneously, they funded and worked through third-party groups, such as Citizens for a Sound Economy, the predecessor of AFP and FreedomWorks, to accomplish their economic and political agenda. There has been continuity of some key players, strategies and messages from these groups to Tea Party organisations.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80411 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, Slurpy. You banged whatever was available to your ugly ass on the first of the month. Best food stamp coupons you ever spent, huh? Don't be hatin' because you had to settle for whoever had to settle for you.
Is your best blowup doll girlfriend sitting on your lap as you type your crap? Even though you live desperation I doubt you could even spell desperation on a good day. Get back to your virtual date and let the intelligent people discuss the issues. You bore us. See ya Slurpy.
That's a horrible way to talk about your old lady. I'll be sure to let her know what you said the next time I'm that way. And anyone using the phrase "dont be hatin" watches the intelligent bus roll on down the road.
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#80412 Feb 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That is EXACTLY what the Taliban said when they took over Afghanistan. You are part of the new American Taliban that wishes to overthrow our elected leader and replace the government with some type of minority religious rule where only the ideals you have are correct and the majority is wrong.
So, when did the Taliban start speaking english?

You were there in Afghanistan when it happened and know every detail. Fill us in on the take down.
Joe Bob

Lafayette, TN

#80413 Feb 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on a few points Sybil.... Order to kill came from Obama. But nice try.
Second (of MANY) wrong points you spew is that our fine President IS American.
Have to chuckle at you inbred hilljacks who mate with your uncles and aunts in the hills of Glascow.... But you are just an ignorant fool!!
How's that Ashley Judd thing working for you??
And are you happy Karl Rove was able to get back in Fox the other night after making a fool of himself election night??
That dunce hat is way too small for your enormous head that has very little grey matter.
I think you'll probably stroke out before Hillary wind in 2016.
You sayin' Barry gave the order doesn't make it so "Uncle Turd".

Barry's grandma witnessed his birth in Kenya -- she said so -- little black granny ladies have no cause to lie -- unlike Chicago politicians.

By the way, Isn't "Uncle Tab" just another character created by the creator of "Pale Rider" and "SpeakUp" ????

Also, We are not much concerned about Assly Juggs. Just another cheap Hollywood floozie -- no one takes her seriously.
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#80414 Feb 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So now doing what the majority of Americans want done is causing discontent? Maybe it's only your hate that blinds you to the will of the majority.
. Hell, I'll even post the FauxNews polls for you. Maybe you'll believe them.
Fox News: The conservative news network asked 1,008 registered voters about various policies, finding that 91 percent favored universal background checks on all gun purchases; 54 percent supported banning assault weapons; while 56 percent supported banning the sale of high-capacity magazines.
Gun control not weapon confiscations.

While you were watching the news, did you catch the shootings going on all around this nations, they have increased....criminals know its safe for them to kill, rob, rape, etc. Obama gave them the okay.

I agree with this: "what stops a bad man with a gun, a good man with a gun".
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#80415 Feb 13, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak may be best description. They will go along to get along.
The Lame Stream Media did a very good propaganda job. Now anyone who questions is simply branded "Birther" as they plug their ears and walk away singing La La La Ba Ba Ba!
Like the final scene in Invasion of the Body Snatchers when the girl approaches Donald Sutherland not knowing he has become "One of them".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GEStsLJZhzoXX
Great movie. This movie and the sitcom on Sunday night "The Walking Dead" reminds me of people today.

Location hidden

#80416 Feb 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control not weapon confiscations.
While you were watching the news, did you catch the shootings going on all around this nations, they have increased....criminals know its safe for them to kill, rob, rape, etc. Obama gave them the okay.
I agree with this: "what stops a bad man with a gun, a good man with a gun".
Federal data shows violent crimes committed with guns — including murders, aggravated assaults and robberies — have declined for three straight years. Gun murders are at the lowest rate since 1981 you ignorant POS.
http://factcheck.org/2012/12/gun-rhetoric-vs-...
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#80417 Feb 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Where'd you live? in the south? So you never heard of these people, whats the matter your family didn't read the papers?
<quoted text>George Wallace
Notable white separatists Virginia Abernethy
Gordon Lee Baum
Louis Beam
Don Black (white nationalism activist)
Richard Girnt Butler
Thomas W. Chittum
Harold Covington (founder of the NWF)
David Duke (former Louisiana State Representative)
Samuel T. Francis (columnist)
Nick Griffin (Current president of the BNP)
Arthur Kemp
Ben Klassen
David Lane
Robert Jay Mathews (terrorist leader of The Order)
Tom Metzger
Merlin Miller
Revilo P. Oliver
William Luther Pierce
James C. Russell
Kevin Alfred Strom
Jared Taylor
Eugène Terre'Blanche
We don't get to re-wright history Mr.REALITY WE CAN IGNORE IT FOR PRIDES SAKES! But it shall scare us till eternity and we shall bleed every drop a thousand times over and yet our sins will never be cleansed!
Andries Treurnicht
John Tyndall (founder of the BNP)
Hendrik Frensch Verwoerd
Varg Vikernes
You MUST RECEIVE The Klan's didactic version? on a monthly subscription never the less. History tells all!
Oh my, I am so sorry. Let me rephrase:

POST FROM ANOTHER FORUM...

..........this is not my post, reread. What has my family to do with not reading newspapers, they read them, they were from the north as in NORTH.

AGAIN, reread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Katy 141,459
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 4 hr Nohope 224
Ray Jones Attorney (Mar '11) 4 hr No More Baby Ray 15
Vote Ray Out 4 hr Say No to Asphalt... 1
Blinded by the Light 4 hr Vanderbecks World 1
Women's shit smells worse then men's shit (Jan '10) 4 hr sixerplayer03 101
curtis chaney (Jan '09) 6 hr Kahuna 19
Judge Combs Redux 10 hr Propaganda 19
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) Fri mustard man 270
More from around the web