'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79889 Feb 10, 2013
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant Bush freed the Shites in Iraq who now control the Country and are loyal to Iran.
Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani
http://www.sistani.org/index.php...
Ignorant Obama gives to Egypt, Morsi- Muslim brotherhood tanks and F16...Ahmadinejad goes to Egypt after 30 yrs laughing how stupid Americans are and making plans how to get rid off Israel.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79890 Feb 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is no God, I agree.
But I don't give a shit if he is Christian.
I'll ray for you.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79891 Feb 10, 2013
Correction, I'll Pray for you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79892 Feb 10, 2013
WOW wrote:
Who cares
ALL Americans should!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79893 Feb 10, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant Obama gives to Egypt, Morsi- Muslim brotherhood tanks and F16...Ahmadinejad goes to Egypt after 30 yrs laughing how stupid Americans are and making plans how to get rid off Israel.
These were for you Z ...

Operation Clover Leaf
Operation Red Sky
Operation Rain Dance
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79894 Feb 10, 2013
D’oh – Pittsburgh Prog Radio Host So Outraged By His Listeners Support For Gun Rights He Quits His Own Show…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/0...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79895 Feb 10, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved it..R...if you watch Dr. Benjamin Carson, one nice and a fine human being ...
Obama, not so smart without his teleprompter ...
Chicago thug...arrogant, rude, cold, NO CLASS!!!!!
P.S. for the last few days we had rain. Today for the very long time, nice and clear skies, beautiful clouds...No trails, clean...till next time!
I saw on the news where it is snowing in parts of California, has it started in your area? I am glad you had a break in the chemtrails. My husband saw several over our area last week. It took a long time for them to dissipate.

What I admired in Dr. Carson, is his referencing of GOD in almost everything he spoke on.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79898 Feb 10, 2013
Obama is not liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to grow up and stop believing Lying Rightwing Propagandist like Limbaugh, Hannity, Rove, Drudge, and Sarah Palin.
LOL
Truth be told Obama is to the right of Republicans Eisenhower and Nixon.
P.S. Even Slick Willie was not a liberal.
----------
Bill Clinton: The Great Deregulator
September 10, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/culdhuu
Bill Clinton bears as much responsibility as any politician for the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, and the wild applause for his disingenuous speech at the Democratic National Convention last week is a sure sign of the poverty of what passes for progressive politics.
Do those convention delegates, and the fawning media that were wowed by the former president’s rhetorical seductions, not recall that just before he left office Clinton signed off on the game-changing legislation that ended the sensible rules imposed on Wall Street during the Great Depression? It was Clinton who cooperated with the Republicans in reversing the legacy of FDR’s New Deal, opening the floodgates of unfettered avarice that almost drowned the world’s economy during the reign of George W. Bush.
How convenient to ignore the Financial Services Modernization Act, which Clinton signed into law to summarily end the Glass-Steagall barrier against the commingling of investment and commercial banking. Do the Democrats not remember that Citigroup, the first too-big-to-fail bank made legal by the law Clinton signed, became the $15 million employer of Robert Rubin, the Clinton treasury secretary who led the fight for the law that legalized the creation of Citigroup? Or that Citigroup—led by Sanford Weill, to whom Clinton gave one of the souvenir pens he used to approve that onerous legislation—went on to be a major player in the subprime mortgage swindles and had to be bailed out with more than $50 billion of taxpayer funds?
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/09/10-5...
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
On the Conference Report (S.900 Conference Report )
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu
...and you really need to wake up...been in COMA for this long ...you're going to end up with brain damage...you already have...never mind!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79899 Feb 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The food we get from China and any of those companies over there is nothing but junk garbage. They are not regulated like we are in the States, and how do you know how this stuff is handled? If people would just read the labels, and if it's imported put it back. Simple, put it back and look for "product of the USA."
I just got this in the mail:
Imported food we eat and the junk we buy
Green Giant frozen vegetables are from China, and so are most of Europe's Best. Arctic Gardens are Okay. So is Birdseye.
Never buy the grocery store garlic unless it is clearly marked from USA or Canada, the other stuff is grown in people poop (even worse than chicken poop). China is the largest producer of garlic in the world. U.S. is next.
Buy only local honey, much honey is shipped in huge containers from China and re-packed here.
Cold-FX is grown and packed in China and is full of fecal bacteria. Doesn't work anyway, big scam. If the country of origin is not clearly marked beware. If produce, ask an employee.
Watch out for packages which state "prepared for", "packed by" or "imported by". I don't understand the lack of mandatory labeling, especially the produce.
The country of origin should be clearly shown on the item in the store. I go to the local farmers' markets in season and keep a wary eye open the rest of the year.
Please read this very carefully, and read to the very bottom. It's important for all of us.
How is it possible to ship food from China cheaper than having it produced in the U.S. or Canada?
FOR EXAMPLE THE "OUR FAMILY" BRAND OF MANDARIN ORANGES SAYS RIGHT ON THE CAN 'FROM CHINA'. SO, FOR A FEW MORE CENTS, BUY THE LIBERTY BRAND.
GOLD BRAND OR THE DOLE IS FROM CALIFORNIA. Beware, Costco sells canned peaches and pears in a plastic jar that come from China.
ALL "HIGH LINER" AND MOST OTHER FROZEN FISH PRODUCTS COME FROM CHINA OR INDONESIA. THE PACKAGE MAY SAY "PACIFIC SALMON" ON THE FRONT, BUT LOOK FOR THE SMALL PRINT. MOST OF THESE PRODUCTS COME FROM FISH FARMS IN THE ORIENT WHERE THERE ARE NO REGULATIONS ON WHAT IS FED TO THESE FISH.
Recently The Montreal Gazette had an article by the Canadian Government on how Chinese feed the fish: They suspend chicken wire crates over the fish ponds, and the fish feed on chicken s--t.
If you search the internet about what the Chinese feed their fish, you'll be alarmed; e.g., growth hormones, expired anti-biotic from humans. Never buy any type of fish or shellfish that comes from these countries: Vietnam, China, Philippines.
Check this out personally. I did. Stienfeld's Pickles are made in India - just as bad!
Another example is in canned mushrooms. No-Name brand came from Indonesia. Also check those little fruit cups. They used to be made in Canada in the Niagara region until about 2 years ago. They are now packaged in China!
While the Chinese export inferior and even toxic products, dangerous toys, and goods to be sold in North American markets, the media wrings its hands! Yet, 70% of North Americans believe that the trading privileges afforded to the Chinese should be suspended! Well, duh! Why do you need the government to suspend trading privileges?
SIMPLY DO IT YOURSELF, CANADA AND THE U.S.!
Do you know if Kroger's food(especially frozen) is shipped from Asia/Europe/latin countries and repackage with Kroger's label? This is the only grocery we frequent.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79900 Feb 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on the news where it is snowing in parts of California, has it started in your area? I am glad you had a break in the chemtrails. My husband saw several over our area last week. It took a long time for them to dissipate.
What I admired in Dr. Carson, is his referencing of GOD in almost everything he spoke on.
We have snow in CA only up in the mountains ...
Down, we don't ever have snow. That's good thing about CA.....we had last Sunday very heavy chem trails, it was disturbing ...very low ...

About Dr. Carson, you can compare him to Obama's at all....he is nice and honest man. Obama can't talk about GOD ...he believes in Allah! That's his true GOD!!!!!

You're right R...
TWA

London, KY

#79902 Feb 10, 2013
i dont know about kroger but i do know burger king stopped buying its beef patties from canada, they found traces of horsemeat in the burger patties
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79903 Feb 10, 2013
Justice Department Attorney Todd Hughes could become the first openly gay judge on the federal appeals court after President Obama’s nomination on Feb. 7.

In order for Hugues to become a federal judge, he would first have to be confirmed by the Senate.

LGBT rights groups like Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund issued responses praising the president’s choice.

"If confirmed, Todd Hughes would become the first openly gay federal appeals court judge in U.S. history. His nomination is a testament to the expanding opportunities for openly LGBT Americans who want to serve their country, and to the president’s respect for the depth of talent and experience within the LGBT community," Victory Fund President Chuck Wolfe said in a statement.

"We look forward to his confirmation by the U.S. Senate."

http://www.edgeprovidence.com/index.php...

Yeah bubby ...
Fairness coming OUR way ... uh huh ...!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79904 Feb 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is no God, I agree.
But I don't give a shit if he is Christian.
Of course you don't because HE IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!
He is one of you..........
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79905 Feb 10, 2013
Obama is not liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told Ashley Judd will vote in the interest of Kentuckians.
(Mitch "Wall Street" and "K Street" McConnell) continues to vote in the interest of the wealthiest top 0.1% percentile WHO OWN HIM!
Mitch McConnell and Harry Reid are BOTH prostitutes.
She will not vote in my interest or many other Kentuckians.
If Judd is elected and after seeing how Obama was elected, this is possible. Yet, don't you think if you had a person with a third grade education, modicum of reading the news/disecting the bias and using logic as in what GOD gave you, they could do a much better job than either of the above mentioned names.....alot better.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79906 Feb 10, 2013
Was Chief Justice John Roberts Blackmailed To Support ObamaCare?

Many of us have questioned what causedRoberts to switch his vote on ObamaCare at the last minute, as repo..., and doing so, so late that the Conservative Justices were forced to rewrite their majority opinion to be minority dissent. These facts may answer that question.

In 2000 Justice Roberts and his wife Jane adopted two children. Initially it was apparent that the adoptions were "from a Latin American country", but over time it has become apparent that the adopted children were not Latin American, but were Irish. Why this matters will become evident.

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...
TWA

London, KY

#79907 Feb 10, 2013
id vote for obama before i would ashley dudd
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79908 Feb 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No ones mentioned her running but you all.... I was just making you tools go into panic mode.
Karl Rove is already doing attack ads..... But we already know how credible that idiots is.
Is he going to claim ol Mitch the winner against Ashley Judd even if she doesn't run??
Guess you all understand that's why we call you all unstable nitwits.
Has this ever happened before?? A party in such a panic that they start attack ads before someone even announces they are going to run for office??
It's amazing how scared you people are taught to be
Koolaid drinking sheep. Heh
I believe one of the other poster asked you for a political resume' on Mrs. Judd or is it Ms. Judd, anyway, how about it?

I noticed that the libs waste no time in always requesting a site or reference whenever the conservatives offer info but when they receive it, they deny it or yell LIAR.

Lets see what you have.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79909 Feb 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
These were for you Z ...
Operation Clover Leaf
Operation Red Sky
Operation Rain Dance
Thank you A/L...
<3
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79915 Feb 10, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know if Lennon was or wasn't a druggie? You don't!
Besides I didn't deny that he did partake in recreational drug use!
Merely pointing out your stupidity in making such a statement without
first hand knowledge, like all the unsubstantiated babble you excrete!
You're only impressive because of your lack of academia.
Mr.Hand!
You are every mans fool, I'm sorry you represent my gender, perhaps that long sought after sex change you so clearly desire may soon become your reality! Then you can live in bliss!BAAAAAAAAAA
He was on something, did you get a good look at Yoko?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79918 Feb 10, 2013
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
There will never be a trial because Obama is doing everything Bush/Cheney did.
Even the Bush Senoir Citizen Prescription Drugs bills of 2003 and 2006, Obama used the same template with Obamacare.
ALL AMERICAN SENOIRS ARE STILL PAYING THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR MEDICINES IN THE WORLD.
Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/egle8 June 30
(Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.
The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.
``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
The lawsuit is related to an alleged NSA program to record and store data on calls placed by subscribers. More than 30 suits have been filed over claims that the carriers, the three biggest U.S. telephone companies, violated the privacy rights of their customers by cooperating with the NSA in an effort to track alleged terrorists.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
-------
VERIZON & AT&T SPY ON ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS
Telecom Whistleblower Discovers Circuit that Allows Access to All Systems on Wireless Carrier—Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails and More / April 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4u8nla
Babak Pasdar is a computer security expert who was hired in 2003 to help restructure the tech infrastructure at a major wireless telecommunications company. What he found shocked him. The company had set up a system that gave a third party, presumably a governmental entity, access to every communication coming through that company’s infrastructure. This means every email, internet use, document transmission, video, text message, as well as the ability to listen to and record any phone call.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/10/telecom...
I keep seeing the repetitious "Obama is repeating everything Bush/Cheney did" so, does impeachment apply to Obama since he is in office NOW?

or

Was the phrase "lets blame it on Bush" getting too over use as in the over used excuse "race card."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 6 min MUSICK-NESS 907
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 20 min MUSICK-NESS 22,986
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 29 min living dead girl 22,254
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 47 min Injudgement 20,286
Horse Trail Tragedy 1 hr aep rookery 20
Is the City of Pikeville going to make prostitu... 1 hr Beta Blockers 26
John Hodges 1 hr BEIN REAL 2
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 20 hr aep rookery 48
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match