'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,961 - 70,980 of 151,432 Comments Last updated 37 min ago
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79468 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
I do not like the term retard!
But,with the news of the fact Hillery and Obozo,just did not even care about the attack,or,the deaths at Bengazi enough to stay in touch with the non effort to help the people at the Embassy,we can assume they have the leadership capabilities of a dead robot!!!!
And the Democratic Party wants either to have Hillery run in 2016 or,have Obozo stay for another term!!!!Bummer!!!!
the only reason the demotards want billary to run is because hitler is not available,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79469 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
But,with the news of the fact Hillery and Obozo,just did not even care about the attack,or,the deaths at Bengazi enough to stay in touch with the non effort to help the people at the Embassy,we can assume they have the leadership capabilities of a dead robot!!!!
And the Democratic Party wants either to have Hillery run in 2016 or,have Obozo stay for another term!!!!Bummer!!!!
oh, and by the way, the word retard when applied to a political hack or treasonous libotard is a much more civil word to describe what they really are,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79470 Feb 8, 2013
Time for another remider!

Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Bush

Evansville, IN

#79471 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Your dumb as a brick!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79472 Feb 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah
Same old tired Repuke BS.
cluk cluk cluk
same old wtf,
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79473 Feb 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You lost the Election in a Landslide, again.
Romney got stomped.
Only two count it a landslide,you and Obama!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79474 Feb 8, 2013
Bush wrote:
<quoted text> Your dumb as a brick!
Guess you would want Hillery or another term for Oboso?Now that is dumb as a concrete brick!!

Leaderless,don`t care attitude!!!
Bush

Evansville, IN

#79475 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you would want Hillery or another term for Oboso?Now that is dumb as a concrete brick!!
Leaderless,don`t care attitude!!!
Obozo ca'nt run again stupid! You're dumber than a brick!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79476 Feb 8, 2013
Bush wrote:
<quoted text> Obozo ca'nt run again stupid! You're dumber than a brick!
They are already trying to Change that.Keep up.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79477 Feb 8, 2013
Who is the dunber-ones that can not keep up?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79479 Feb 8, 2013
dumber-correction
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79480 Feb 8, 2013
man I'm sure glad all those hurricane Sandy victims were not left to fend for themselves like oblamer promised they wouldn't be,

US Hurricane Sandy Victims Still Without Power, Heat, Water

http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/2013/01/us-hurrica...

'Whiteout': Potentially historic winter storm closes in on Northeast

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/08/16...
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79481 Feb 8, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Time for another remider!
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill
Based on thousands of cases!
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Same old stupid BS blah blah blah blah.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79482 Feb 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers don't lie, you do.
Palestinians do NOT use their children as shields.
And Israel wants peace???? You are out of your mind!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4vprhpeLI5YXX&list=PLhoTm MyiFbJSS7OgNMwyTmRDIK_NWX3FK &index=25
You are right, numbers donot lie, I obtain these facts and figures from the same web site you obtained yours. Yet, did I say you lied?

I posted, some of things you accidently left off.

Why are liberals so cowardly,in which they refuse to face the truth?

I am asking you because you are a liberal and cowardly.
Bush

Evansville, IN

#79483 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
You're delusional and I was wrong. You're the dumbest of all bricks!
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79484 Feb 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, numbers donot lie, I obtain these facts and figures from the same web site you obtained yours. Yet, did I say you lied?
I posted, some of things you accidently left off.
Why are liberals so cowardly,in which they refuse to face the truth?
I am asking you because you are a liberal and cowardly.
Why are you afraid to face the fact that you got STOMPED in November???
Bush

Evansville, IN

#79485 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Are you done Dunbo! LOL
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79486 Feb 8, 2013
this how just how dumb liberals are,

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79487 Feb 8, 2013
how libotards fail to evolve,

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#79489 Feb 8, 2013
Human beings are born liberal and caring for the well being of others. We have to be taught to be conservative selfish and uncaring. In fact, being conservative is a very unnatural and unhealthy way to be. Not in the sense that a political ideology will make you sick, but no good can come from hate, mistrust, suspicion, ignorance and a lack of compassion. The act of a tyrant will only bring the demise of the tyrant. Denying ourselves our humanity for the sake of political gain is never the solution. This was true of the past and will always be truth for as long as humans walk about on planet Earth.

Education is the key to understanding the world we live in. Engaging in open conflict resolves nothing and creates more complex issues in the process. Republicans, please take note, the children are abandoning your ideology and to further instruct them on this is nothing short of indoctrination. The very crime you have put the progressive community on trial for.

Jonathan Krohn

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Do the right thing 2,022
Funeral Director 2 hr Wondering 2
Josh Slone Anyone know about him? (Aug '09) 3 hr Mmmmmmmm 28
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 3 hr they love it 59
Ray Kasongo signs with Southern Idaho JC 3 hr Denny 4
Brunette at Y 3 hr Stud 3
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) 3 hr Sangmaster 74
Another Epic City/Donovan Failure 23 hr What 6
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••