'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193425 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#79191 Feb 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
So Obastard want to kill US citizens who are a threat to the US Constitution! Hell, the biggest threat to the US Constitution is Obastard!
Hell, I forgot he is not a citizen of the US, so he is safe!
All of you Christians better start hiding your Bibles you are starting to become the same as Taliban fanatics.
This is what you call an American citizen?
The American-born radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a major al Qaeda figure who U.S. officials say inspired several terror plots against the U.S., was killed overnight in Yemen in a CIA drone strike, U.S. and Yemeni officials told ABC News.
We should dig up his parts and kill him again! you people?
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79192 Feb 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do gays want to be the leaders of a all boy group?
NAMBLA is an org. in California, which has been in business for years. No one has shut them down.
Their life-work is to decrease the age of boys legally in which they can have sex with and not commit a felon.
Read their history and who is legally supporting them as in ACLU.
Yes I know R...you have to protect your children from everyone this days...don't trust anyone...
It's so much evil everywhere ...yes I know about
NAMBLA!

Since: Dec 11

.

#79194 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you made a serious charge against teachers that they are teaching our children that Communism is a valid alternative. Either EVIDENCE your filthy stinking slander against hard working teachers or shut up and go away!
IMO: the poster was looking for anyone else who saw the same report...or more of it.
You would think they made a "declarative statement" by your response.



Lets see what happens, I'm interested also!
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79195 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you made a serious charge against teachers that they are teaching our children that Communism is a valid alternative. Either EVIDENCE your filthy stinking slander against hard working teachers or shut up and go away!
No, she is not lying, I saw the same program she did! You are really naive and uninformed, poor thing!
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79196 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you call an American citizen?
The American-born radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a major al Qaeda figure who U.S. officials say inspired several terror plots against the U.S., was killed overnight in Yemen in a CIA drone strike, U.S. and Yemeni officials told ABC News.
We should dig up his parts and kill him again! you people?
Water boarding was a torture, but killing it's ok?

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#79197 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
Why can't gay have their own Boy Scouts? You can be what ever you want to be, create your own...don't really care ...just don't "push" your gay a** in my face! There is Boy Scouts and Girl Scout and why not~~~ Gay Scouts~~~?????
You just don't get it...do you?
America is about INCLUSION...we don't make people feel different or unwanted in our society...Go make your own scouts?good grief!
How heartless are you? What if someone told you go make your own club for bigots!

Since: Dec 11

.

#79199 Feb 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant pos you are too dumb to form an opinion on anything.
Well...if that ain't the pot calling the kettle Afro-Centric!



Democrats are farming the black vote, escape the plantation mentality! If you want a college education I will HELP you get there!
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79201 Feb 6, 2013
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

TEXAS Lawmakers blast 'Anti-American; Anti-Christian CURRICULUM.

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#79202 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
<quoted text>
Water boarding was a torture, but killing it's ok?
I didn't say anything about water boarding..now did I?
I said killing this Terrorist is fine by me.
I pretty sure he renounced his citizenship by declaring jihad against American forever!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79203 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you call an American citizen?
The American-born radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a major al Qaeda figure who U.S. officials say inspired several terror plots against the U.S., was killed overnight in Yemen in a CIA drone strike, U.S. and Yemeni officials told ABC News.
We should dig up his parts and kill him again! you people?
Just because he was born in the US doesn't make him a citizen, there are requirement that must be met in order to be a citizen at birth. Were his parents ever US citizens?
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79204 Feb 6, 2013
http://godfatherpolitics.com/8549/texas-curri...
TEXAS CURRICULUM TEACHING ALLAH IS GOD ALMIGHTY.
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79206 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it...do you?
America is about INCLUSION...we don't make people feel different or unwanted in our society...Go make your own scouts?good grief!
How heartless are you? What if someone told you go make your own club for bigots!
This is free country ...you can make your own club, no one is stopping you ...sorry I can't except gay people. I just don't understand, something so unnatural ...2 men...no I can't. I have nothing against them, I just don't see natural ...SICK!

God created Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79207 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say anything about water boarding..now did I?
I said killing this Terrorist is fine by me.
I pretty sure he renounced his citizenship by declaring jihad against American forever!
Should we read them their rights, when captured?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79208 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say anything about water boarding..now did I?
I said killing this Terrorist is fine by me.
I pretty sure he renounced his citizenship by declaring jihad against American forever!
Should we treat the Communist in our government any different than a terrorist, they are both trying to destroy this Constitutional Republic.

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#79209 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
http://radio.foxnews.com/todds tarnes/top-stories/texas-lawma kers.html
TEXAS Lawmakers blast 'Anti-American; Anti-Christian CURRICULUM.
SORRY...but Todd Starnes is not credible as a news source,he is a right-wing commentator as delusional as Glenn Beck.
You can do better than that I hope?

Since: Dec 11

.

#79210 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say anything about water boarding..now did I?
I said killing this Terrorist is fine by me.
I pretty sure he renounced his citizenship by declaring jihad against American forever!
HELL YES!
Home Run for TOFY!
The act of terrorism is grounds for any punishment allowable by law! I'm sure we could find something as cruel as a public beheading!
Syl

Russell, KY

#79211 Feb 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you have a Stupid Channel at your House????
No, you have the patent on stupid.

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#79213 Feb 6, 2013
Miami woman jailed after flipping off judge
Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis

http://www.wthr.com/story/21004922/miami-woma...

I'm damn PROUD of that judge =)
why oh why

Hopkinsville, KY

#79214 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
<quoted text>
This is free country ...you can make your own club, no one is stopping you ...sorry I can't except gay people. I just don't understand, something so unnatural ...2 men...no I can't. I have nothing against them, I just don't see natural ...SICK!
God created Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve!
ok then can you tell me why man get so turned on when they see two women together? it makes you sick to think about two men being together but two women is a turn on? whats the reason for that? dont you think thats hypocritical? please explain what the difference is. why is eve loving on eve okay but steve cant love on steve?

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#79216 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you call an American citizen?
The American-born radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a major al Qaeda figure who U.S. officials say inspired several terror plots against the U.S., was killed overnight in Yemen in a CIA drone strike, U.S. and Yemeni officials told ABC News.
We should dig up his parts and kill him again! you people?
Anwar al-Awlaki was KILLED - FAIR enough.
BUT his teen age SON was KILLED in another drone attack! He was NO terrorist!

An American Teenager in Yemen: Paying for the Sins of His Father?
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike County Tortfeasor 18 min Law Suit 10
Air service MILLIONS 22 min FBI Probe 8
Our State Rep Les 30 min Kaboom 2
Police Chief Antics (Dec '14) 32 min Sweater Vest Chief 24
Appalachian Airplane (Nov '14) 51 min Stop The Madness 172
Deskins Motors (Aug '10) 1 hr Vomits 74
Airport Chairman USA 1 hr Delta Donnie 5
PCBOE board members getting high paying jobs 13 hr As the Board Turns 21
Tell her 13 hr love him 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages