'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#74369 Jan 13, 2013
retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
well thats a hoot! Canada, you mean the place where all the gutless lowlife cowards that ran when their country called them in the 1960s and 1970s, thats for you libotards, we patriots stay and fight, you libotard traitors run to Canada,
BAAAAAAAAAAA
Why would a liberal leave for Canada? We have things the way we want them now. All that's left is to take guns from all the NRA members and tax the hell outta them. Darwin and the 2016 elections should take care of the rest.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#74370 Jan 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am baffled. I honestly donot know how to respond to simply put, pure adulterated ignorance.
First, I thought it was the baffled ravings of a elementary student and then, naw, they are much smarter than that.
Please!
I now you're baffled,you're sick and you permeate this forum with
words of treason.
You should jailed for being a traitor!
You wreak with intolerance and filthily contempt for your country!
How dare you speak so casually about trying to destroy our nation.
What kind of citizen are you?? What kind of person are you?
not much in my opinion...not much!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#74371 Jan 13, 2013
retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
well thats a hoot! Canada, you mean the place where all the gutless lowlife cowards that ran when their country called them in the 1960s and 1970s, thats for you libotards, we patriots stay and fight, you libotard traitors run to Canada,
BAAAAAAAAAAA
You fight like the French. With your mouth.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74372 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your calling them students? Most of you closeted homosexuals call them interns so they sound more adult and you sound less like a pedobear.
Ok, I wasn't going to show this but its time, this is how I un-doctrinate liberal left wing anti-American libotard traitor college students. This is video of me teaching a class in a very liberal educational institution,

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74374 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You fight like the French. With your mouth.
because I told the truth, libotard traitors ran to Canada, ROTFL,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
worse

Ashland, KY

#74375 Jan 13, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
what would you expect a libotard traitor to say, the only president that was more of a sexual predator than him was clinton,
Who would want to bang a conservative?

Merry Christmas!

#74376 Jan 13, 2013
So sorry you xenophobes don't rule nothing and your times is over...can't take it!
So cry me a river.........
Your ideology lost...desent minded people won..
So go back to your cave...man!
worse

Ashland, KY

#74377 Jan 13, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I wasn't going to show this but its time, this is how I un-doctrinate liberal left wing anti-American libotard traitor college students. This is video of me teaching a class in a very liberal educational institution,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8bfgrj_62-YXX
You wish you had Kinison's wit. Maybe his stubby stature, but hardly his mind. More like Sam I Am.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74378 Jan 13, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
because I told the truth, libotard traitors ran to Canada, ROTFL,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Youre from Michigan. Youre basically Canadian anyway. Its a liberal country now. You can run, or stay and fight. I personally hope you stay and fight.
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74379 Jan 13, 2013
yes, it is a liberal country now, and everything that happens is Bushs fault, thats the point you made without understanding you made it,

MSLSD battle cry, BAAAAAAAAA

oh, and if you want the results, their posted on the thread 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder', don't know what page but you will know it when you see it,
xxxx

Louisville, KY

#74380 Jan 13, 2013
that is it

Merry Christmas!

#74381 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre from Michigan. Youre basically Canadian anyway. Its a liberal country now. You can run, or stay and fight. I personally hope you stay and fight.
There is no fight in these blowhards!
They think they can start some kind of rebellion on line...nothing more than the wind blowing.
Way to go "worse" I like your tenacity!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74382 Jan 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>There is no fight in these blowhards!
They think they can start some kind of rebellion on line...nothing more than the wind blowing.
Seems my first impression of you was correct!
You are the "blow hard "that you call the people on here aren't YOU?
You libTARDS will put a "commercial" on TV worth $$$, yet you go around killing BABIES by those SAME millions, and never think twice about it!

You do NOT see "commercials on TV about THAT tho .... Do YOU!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74383 Jan 13, 2013
Come ON "this ones for YOU!

TELL us HOW you really FEEL!

Coward!
worse

Ashland, KY

#74384 Jan 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>There is no fight in these blowhards!
Thanks. It almost seems unfair though. It's like having all of the good players on your team. Then the other team shows up, and its full of bloated crackers.
Uncle Tab is a Liar

Johnson City, TN

#74385 Jan 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Scottsburg is in Scott County, don't know if there's a Scott in Floyd County.... But if you say so! And the 80 year old woman is Sybil's unstable wishes. Just let her keep thinking it. Who cares besides you and her?? And lastly .... I will remember your threat.... Made on the internet.
Lol I'm shaking!!

You are a lieing sonofabicth! Scottsburg In, is in Floyd County IN and you know it! Anyone who cares can Google it, you imbicile! Are you going to remember the threat's you made against me some time back? I have copies! I can post them if you like? You are a big mouth sissy coward, nothing more! I bothered a poor old guy named Norm, for no reason, because of your cowardly ass! You are not Norm Thomas, you are a lieing DYKE! If you are so brave, give a real name and address, and a real location! I wont make a special trip,since I will pass there anyway! In a week, a Month,Who Knows? I make no threat, lets just chat! Or after all your big talk are you too scared? Funny! Are you shaking?:)
worse

Ashland, KY

#74386 Jan 13, 2013
retards are dems wrote:
yes, it is a liberal country now, and everything that happens is Bushs fault, thats the point you made without understanding you made it,
MSLSD battle cry, BAAAAAAAAA
oh, and if you want the results, their posted on the thread 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder', don't know what page but you will know it when you see it,
Now all of a sudden you cant post links. You havent had a problem before. If you get time, post it not. If not, no big deal. I'll continue to not believe you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74387 Jan 13, 2013
Show YOUR real COLORS!
THIS Country was FOUNDED on Christianity!
Yet you tell someone NOT to thank God!

Just heard on "TV" that had gun laws been different, those Newtown kids would NOT have DIED!

Those kids were MEANT to DIE, or God would NOT have allowed iT! THEY or no one can STOP the hands of Him!

Yet you & "your" kind want GUNS taken away!

NEVER HAPPEN without a FIGHT ...

You libTARDS have RILED the "Sleeping Giant" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74388 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. It almost seems unfair though. It's like having all of the good players on your team. Then the other team shows up, and its full of bloated crackers.
Hi "this ones for you" ...
One Hundred Million and so on ...
How many NAMES do YOU have?

You think you fooled anyone ???

Nada!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74389 Jan 13, 2013
Uncle Tab is a Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lieing sonofabicth! Scottsburg In, is in Floyd County IN and you know it! Anyone who cares can Google it, you imbicile! Are you going to remember the threat's you made against me some time back? I have copies! I can post them if you like? You are a big mouth sissy coward, nothing more! I bothered a poor old guy named Norm, for no reason, because of your cowardly ass! You are not Norm Thomas, you are a lieing DYKE! If you are so brave, give a real name and address, and a real location! I wont make a special trip,since I will pass there anyway! In a week, a Month,Who Knows? I make no threat, lets just chat! Or after all your big talk are you too scared? Funny! Are you shaking?:)
You lil coward !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Historian 20,310
Deskins Motors 7 min Elaine 1
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 56 min pikecopug 129
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Known Fact 131,920
Horse Trail Tragedy 1 hr aep rookery 23
Next Governor 1 hr Crusty Rusty 7
What Is The Biggest City Waste 1 hr Crusty Rusty 26
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 1 hr oldschool 49
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance