'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#74349 Jan 13, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you are pretty smart to figure that out, world traveler, six figure income - based partially on making fun of libotards, answers to no one, only works 8 months out of the year but receives pay for 12, hows that compare to your fast food job? WAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAA,
come back with another wish list,
I didnt know jizz moppers at adult theaters paid so well? You must work hard during tourist season. Congrats
whatever

Princeton, KY

#74350 Jan 13, 2013
I read the last page of this "rant" and got a headache. Can't you find something better to do than to keep this endless ranting up?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74352 Jan 13, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>The stand down was never an order given. When you Repubs get a body count up to 4000 looking for WMDs that were never there get back with us on the 4.
http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/10/who-gav...

Then, if the "stand down" order was never given, then why the stand down? The murdering went on for hours and no help. Again, no help, no aid, no nothing.

Since: Dec 11

#74351 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to educate yourself. You are the ones constantly complaining about your fears. Your god is imaginary.
An agnostic may say "prove it"...
An agnostic does not say God is imaginary, or does not exist!
You are a LIAR and an ATHEIST!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#74353 Jan 13, 2013
It doesn't get any more moral than this!

John F. Kennedy defined a liberal as follows:

...someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal', then Im proud to say Im a 'Liberal!
worse

Ashland, KY

#74354 Jan 13, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
which one of us are you talking to, me, or the other 9 students on this project?
BAAAAA
Your calling them students? Most of you closeted homosexuals call them interns so they sound more adult and you sound less like a pedobear.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74355 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to educate yourself. You are the ones constantly complaining about your fears. Your god is imaginary.
I am not the one fearing. My GOD is real, he wouldn't ask me to go blow up myself and kill innocent people like false prophets do.

Although, If I was Obama, I would not only fear the millions of Americans that he has been a traitor to but the terrorist in which he took credit for killing their idolized leader.

Now why would I fear, I never had anything to do with either.

Merry Christmas!

#74356 Jan 13, 2013
I put up my morality against any of you nay sayers!
Hippies! started liberalism...that't hilarious!

...someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal', then Im proud to say Im a 'Liberal
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74357 Jan 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're on board the ship of fools!
Whoever twisted your mind did a good job,if your that sure of how things are!
Then why choose this avenue to change the mind set of a nation?
If you really believe things are so bad...take to the streets like Paul Revere CRY OUT your foolishness and see what happens!
Nothing!no one will shoulder up with you or join your ignorant counter productive backward thinking illogical charge against
your own COUNTRY will they! So SORRY!
Your kind of thinking is over...you lost!
End of story
I am baffled. I honestly donot know how to respond to simply put, pure adulterated ignorance.

First, I thought it was the baffled ravings of a elementary student and then, naw, they are much smarter than that.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74359 Jan 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
It doesn't get any more moral than this!
...someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal', then Im proud to say Im a 'Liberal!
Precisely. None of these could apply to the right-wing simpletons that pollute this thread.
sorry

Duluth, GA

#74358 Jan 13, 2013
Yea!! I don't mean to treat anyone like that I didnt realize how I was
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#74360 Jan 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Obama knows exactly what he is doing and you have half the country filled with ignorant people. Obama is counting on this.
Obama is real HYPOCRITE ...talking about rich not paying their fair share, but those rich bankers, wall street and unions were cozy with Obama ...they still can use those special tax loopholes and still can get away and not paying their fair share, but 77% Americans doesn't have those privileges ...

Obama is not going to be president for ever and no wonder he wants special protection and security for life. He knows half of American are pissed off at him and maybe will have chance to ask him...what did you doo to my country? Why did you disrespected my America? Obama is nothing more but a low life and a liar!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#74361 Jan 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/10/who-gav...
Then, if the "stand down" order was never given, then why the stand down? The murdering went on for hours and no help. Again, no help, no aid, no nothing.
No one stood down. FauxNews started that crap trying to help Mitt.
Intelligence officials have disclosed a new detailed timeline of the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, acknowledging the CIA played a greater role in responding to the attack than has previously been disclosed. A senior U.S. intelligence official also insisted that the CIA security team that initially responded to the attack was not given orders to stand down in providing support, as had been suggested in media reports.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74362 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. None of these could apply to the right-wing simpletons that pollute this thread.
what would you expect a libotard traitor to say, the only president that was more of a sexual predator than him was clinton,
worse

Ashland, KY

#74363 Jan 13, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean the libs are not out to get me,
and "dying breed?" conservatism has been around this country for more than 250 years, libotard itis only surfaced when hippies started smoking pot in public, in S.F. of all places, you might want to go get some medication before you click on the link below, I'll give you a minute........
Ok, times up,
http://www.simplypsychology.org/behavioral-th...
I couldnt get any meds, CVS said Rush Limbaugh emptied them out. However, conservatism is indeed dying a slow, and apparently painful, death. Theyre lemmings: little rats following each other off a cliff. Make your sheep noises all you want. Wont chnage the fact that democrats will control it all. Maybe move to Canada?

Your buddies here might join you. They are pretty fed up, too.

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74364 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your calling them students? Most of you closeted homosexuals call them interns so they sound more adult and you sound less like a pedobear.
that did it, we have been offended, we will no longer be on this thread or using that name, you will never know on future posts if it is us or not because we gonna change our name,

Merry Christmas!

#74365 Jan 13, 2013
Whether one chooses to believe in God or not,you must
be grateful for your existence and give thanks and when you do that simple gesture it will ease the doubt!
You don't have pick any religion and worship on their teachings,but read about the cultures and civilizations down through the ages and see how their
worshiping came to be.
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74366 Jan 13, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnt get any meds, CVS said Rush Limbaugh emptied them out. However, conservatism is indeed dying a slow, and apparently painful, death. Theyre lemmings: little rats following each other off a cliff. Make your sheep noises all you want. Wont chnage the fact that democrats will control it all. Maybe move to Canada?
Your buddies here might join you. They are pretty fed up, too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E48QqcTOXeYXX
well thats a hoot! Canada, you mean the place where all the gutless lowlife cowards that ran when their country called them in the 1960s and 1970s, thats for you libotards, we patriots stay and fight, you libotard traitors run to Canada,

BAAAAAAAAAAA
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#74367 Jan 13, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>No one stood down. FauxNews started that crap trying to help Mitt.
Intelligence officials have disclosed a new detailed timeline of the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, acknowledging the CIA played a greater role in responding to the attack than has previously been disclosed. A senior U.S. intelligence official also insisted that the CIA security team that initially responded to the attack was not given orders to stand down in providing support, as had been suggested in media reports.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/...
if that were true oblamer would have jumped on it during the election, instead he had to settle for flying into N.J. for a photo op and then flying out while they are still suffering,

now that billary had time to make stuff up and massage her story with others in the state dept,
worse

Ashland, KY

#74368 Jan 13, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
you know, these posts started as an group project of students discussing and dissecting responses from libotards, why do you think all the different city posts, that project has ended officially but I just couldn't let it stop,
you libotards have no idea just how much fun a group of college students had making you all mad and watching your illogical diversionary responses, I do have to admit though, their favorite was wtf, yes, wtf, drive by comments intended only to irritate, we all picture him as sitting with a can of beer laughing at the rest of you, I won't be on here much longer because other pressing matters but I am gonna have fun while I can,
all I gotta say is, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
So then you wouldnt mind posting this project so we could all have a look? That is, if Michigan schools have internet access and have figured out PC's. I would be interested to see what value this might have for a college student.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Police Chief Antics 5 min Sweater Party 5
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 8 min MUSICK-NESS 23,020
Nobody's Perfect 13 min Randy Johnson 1
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 16 min Musikologist 938
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min IND 20,553
Musikal MishMash 18 min MUSICK-NESS 5
Sunday Lqour Sales 22 min Holler Hooters 203
now the real fun begins. 2 hr Amy 18
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match