'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,121 - 67,140 of 146,294 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
typical liberal rhetoric

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I read that Biden said that any restrictions they put on guns would be worth it if it saved even one life. Hmmm. Should we restrict vehicle use if it will save even one life? What about bats? Should we outlaw ballgames because if bats were illegal that would save at least one life? Because I am sure more restrictions on law abiding citizens has always made criminals lay their weapon of choice down and abide by the law, hasn't it? Why are knives still legal? Big rocks? Bow and arrows? Access to poisons that kill people? Pillows? Do you know that you can smother someone to death with a bed pillow? Buckets? Quite a few kids died last year drowning in a bucket of water they fell into and couldn't get back out of the bucket. Are you people insane? How can you ignore all of these dangerous things? Doesn't the deaths by these weapons merit consideration for restrictions or complete removal from our society? Biden says if one death can be prevented then it is worth it. Oh...wait. Biden only meant gun restrictions. He isn't concerned with other weapons or the crazy people that use those weapons when they break the law. He only wants to make a point about gun control. Well, other peoples gun restrictions, I'm sure. Old Biden is like Harry Reid. He demands and commands safety and armed security for his family because if it saves one life in his family and circle of friends then it is worth it. The rest of us? Not so much. We (law abiding citizens) are being lumped in with the criminal factor and the mentally ill and the millions of the new Obama victim generation who need to be told what is best for them.

Seems the new age democrat liberal progressive wants to infringe on my rights and also be the judge and jury and executioner on the matter. More than half of those politicians on the hill are way out there in their thinking and most are corrupt...and these are your go-to people to solve a problem?

Our country is going down the shit hole as we speak and it's going at warp speed especially in the last 4 years. Thanks but no thanks Crazy Joe. Your input was null and void before you ever opened your mouth on the subject. Crazy people (much like yourself) are the real problem. Asking Biden to head up gun control possibilities is about the same as asking Manson if he thinks we have a problem dealing with the mentally ill in our society. Good luck with that folks! This will end badly.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a "HIDE", not a last stand. I can carry two rifles on sling
3 hand guns (holstered), and a shotgun in hand, don't need to shoot them all at the same time, empty one switch to the next. Honestly would not carry that many. Ft. Knox? It does not need to be, but they would need to move about 80 tons of dirt then 8 tons of 3/8 steel. IF they could FIND it!
One small bomb.....done.

That was easy Stupid.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

If the 2nd amendment is violated, the first amendment will be next.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

typical liberal rhetoric wrote:
I read that Biden said that any restrictions they put on guns would be worth it if it saved even one life. Hmmm. Should we restrict vehicle use if it will save even one life? What about bats? Should we outlaw ballgames because if bats were illegal that would save at least one life? Because I am sure more restrictions on law abiding citizens has always made criminals lay their weapon of choice down and abide by the law, hasn't it? Why are knives still legal? Big rocks? Bow and arrows? Access to poisons that kill people? Pillows? Do you know that you can smother someone to death with a bed pillow? Buckets? Quite a few kids died last year drowning in a bucket of water they fell into and couldn't get back out of the bucket. Are you people insane? How can you ignore all of these dangerous things? Doesn't the deaths by these weapons merit consideration for restrictions or complete removal from our society? Biden says if one death can be prevented then it is worth it. Oh...wait. Biden only meant gun restrictions. He isn't concerned with other weapons or the crazy people that use those weapons when they break the law. He only wants to make a point about gun control. Well, other peoples gun restrictions, I'm sure. Old Biden is like Harry Reid. He demands and commands safety and armed security for his family because if it saves one life in his family and circle of friends then it is worth it. The rest of us? Not so much. We (law abiding citizens) are being lumped in with the criminal factor and the mentally ill and the millions of the new Obama victim generation who need to be told what is best for them.
Seems the new age democrat liberal progressive wants to infringe on my rights and also be the judge and jury and executioner on the matter. More than half of those politicians on the hill are way out there in their thinking and most are corrupt...and these are your go-to people to solve a problem?
Our country is going down the shit hole as we speak and it's going at warp speed especially in the last 4 years. Thanks but no thanks Crazy Joe. Your input was null and void before you ever opened your mouth on the subject. Crazy people (much like yourself) are the real problem. Asking Biden to head up gun control possibilities is about the same as asking Manson if he thinks we have a problem dealing with the mentally ill in our society. Good luck with that folks! This will end badly.
I asked this last night and no one answered it, since you're so worried about guns and all I'm sure you have the answer.... How many children were killed in mass bucket murders? Mad bat murders?? Mass letter opener murders??

Why are you afraid of answering these questions when you bring up buckets of water and box knives??

What's there to be afraid of?? You brought them up, children are getting killed... What's your answer??
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You are still typing about guns when 15 minutes ago you just made a fool out of yourself about guns.
really? by telling the truth, what a libofag,
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is a "HIDE", not a last stand. I can carry two rifles on sling
3 hand guns (holstered), and a shotgun in hand, don't need to shoot them all at the same time, empty one switch to the next. Honestly would not carry that many. Ft. Knox? It does not need to be, but they would need to move about 80 tons of dirt then 8 tons of 3/8 steel. IF they could FIND it!
You're a sitting duck with what you say makes you prepared.. Have to lay the shotgun down and rifles down every time you climb over or under something.... Holsters for handguns getting hung up.... You being serious about the military training you have Ari?? Never seen any of our folks in uniform ever carry that much shit before. They know better!

But you did say 2 assault rifles... Maybe we're getting somewhere.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
really? by telling the truth, what a libofag,
All Republitards are homohicks.
Lori Cheap Shoes Boling

Goshen, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Heard the news of Lori "Cheap Shoes" Boling former Lexington, KY prosecutor in Ray "Creepy" Larson District Attorney office bring arrested on Criminal charges?

"Cheap Shoes" is Prosecutor who ran all the UK students through Courts destroying their lives on trumped up alcohol intox charges. DA office destroyed these promising lives and it has destroyed University of Kentucky by driving away a generation from attending college in Lexington!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>When you were born the Doctor shot your Mom in the face and jumped out of the Window.
But...first, he drop you on your head...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Finally, a school system with some sense!

Armed Janitors Approved By Montpelier, Ohio, School Board To Stop School Shootings

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/11/arme...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked this last night and no one answered it, since you're so worried about guns and all I'm sure you have the answer.... How many children were killed in mass bucket murders? Mad bat murders?? Mass letter opener murders??
Why are you afraid of answering these questions when you bring up buckets of water and box knives??
What's there to be afraid of?? You brought them up, children are getting killed... What's your answer??
as long as its not dramatic and one at a time its ok sodomite retard? You libotards are severely mentally impaired. Make up your mind within your own traitor party, bubmling Joe said 'If it saves only one life', now you sodof@ags are saying any number is ok as long as it isn't a mass killing, please do out country a favor and leave it and go to Iran where you belong,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>All Republitards are homohicks.
stay away from the chickens sodoboy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Everything is trial and error!So if you try something and it doesn't work?
Try something else until the situation becomes better.
If your rights are being violated? Get a lawyer and petition the courts.
This is a societal issue resolved by trail and error and clear thinking not irrational complaints!
Watch and see how many Republicans vote for or support
New Gun Safety Legislation.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sitting duck with what you say makes you prepared.. Have to lay the shotgun down and rifles down every time you climb over or under something.... Holsters for handguns getting hung up.... You being serious about the military training you have Ari?? Never seen any of our folks in uniform ever carry that much shit before. They know better!
I was playing "If then"...
I don't have squat...
I have a Red Ryder, and a butter knife :)
I am actually a pacifist, I am 5'2" 115 lbs.
I'm humble as dirt, my feelings easily hurt.
I voted for Obama & I am hoping they rewrite the Constitution to make him KING!

Is that better now?

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as its not dramatic and one at a time its ok sodomite retard? You libotards are severely mentally impaired. Make up your mind within your own traitor party, bubmling Joe said 'If it saves only one life', now you sodof@ags are saying any number is ok as long as it isn't a mass killing, please do out country a favor and leave it and go to Iran where you belong,
Could be you are what you claim to hate...hmmm?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be AMAZED at what we carried into and out of battle!

http://www.google.com/imgres...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be you are what you claim to hate...hmmm?
oh my gosh, a psychoanalyst on board, hey libs! line up for counseling! he sure figured me out quick, must be certified,

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh, a psychoanalyst on board, hey libs! line up for counseling! he sure figured me out quick, must be certified,
C'on let it all out!
Need a tissue?:(
Figured you out? Your posts told us everything..is there nothing you're not afraid of?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I was playing "If then"...
I don't have squat...
I have a Red Ryder, and a butter knife :)
I am actually a pacifist, I am 5'2" 115 lbs.
I'm humble as dirt, my feelings easily hurt.
I voted for Obama & I am hoping they rewrite the Constitution to make him KING!
Is that better now?
Not when it comes to children getting killed. I thought it was a spirited debate.

I guess republicans here are the same as in Washington... NO NO NO?

Can't really use the abortion issue here if you people can't be honest about kids being murder in school.

And you all can throw abortion at me as much as you like, I'm not with democrats on that.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>C'on let it all out!
Need a tissue?:(
Figured you out? Your posts told us everything..is there nothing you're not afraid of?
ok, sometimes at night I have dreams that I went to the doctor because I felt like betraying my country, he gives me a blood test and the results come back with a trace of liberalism, I then panic and run out of the office, then I wake up, look at the clock and its ground hog day, then it happens all over again,

Oh my gosh! I just realized what those dreams mean! We are reliving the barackalypse, over and over again and my subconscious is aware of it, I am suffering from BARACK-NA-PHOBIA, AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 128,669
Ridgecliff Apartments 7 min Pikeville boy 1
TJ Litafik 12 min Tits and Jelly 6
Questions for Locals 39 min Duane 8
Maverick Bentley EQT 4 hr Anonymous 3
073014 4 hr Anonymous 25
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 hr Musikologist 21,126
Highway Woman 8 hr Highway_Woman 21
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 hr Dumbo Ears is a Dumbo 76
paris cowboy = music 14 hr Musikologist 74
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) Thu Jack 40
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000