'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,041 - 67,060 of 151,181 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73913 Jan 11, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Google and Fox news doesnt count. You spend more time posting lame music. Youll excuse me if I treat your antics the same way I treat the rest here. A futile effort to convince someone of something that will never happen.
YES, I do post a LOT of music ...

It helps me get by in these "trying" times ...!!!
It's also a learning experience ...
&
IT makes "me" Happy!

Instead of having to take a handful of "feel good" pills!!!!!

"you" no lik e
"you" NO LQQK e

Because "I" will continue ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73914 Jan 11, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is better. I work, have insurance, receive no government assistance, and hope to until I retire. You cant convince me its worse now. Nothing to snap out of.
"you" happen to BE
"one" of the LUCKY ones then ...

LQQk around in your hometown, or take a look into other cities ...SEE what they ARE having to deal with !!! Might CHANGE your outlook on life a little ...

BTW have you NOTICED a DROP in your TAKE HOME pay ???
Thank the BIG 0 for THAT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73915 Jan 11, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And who have you convinced that your ways are better? Noone. If anything, you have reinforced that anyone who voted for Obama made the better choice. Now you guys just want to whine for four years like the sore losers you are. Noone has to really blame Bush. His record speaks for itself, just as Obama's will. However, you would be an ignorant twatface to think his tenure had no impact on the nation's politics. He pushed more people from the party than anyone I can think of. I should know, Im one of them. And if you dont think your anti-pres drivel sounds equally annoying, then you have American Idol syndrome. Somerone has told you that you really are a pundit, but most of the people here are laughable.
bub, I for one will not be on here WHINING for 4 more years ...
I'm STILL waiting to SEE if he actually gets inaugurated!
I'm "optimistic" that WAY!...

IF he does and the Supreme Court case goes BUST ...
You can BET there will be WAR!
NOT wanting iT ...
Just expecting iT!

What say you on that!
You guys WILL have a FIGHT on your hands!

BET on it!

I know NOT when, but I will BET on it ...

It's Coming!
worse

Ashland, KY

#73916 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I do post a LOT of music ...
It helps me get by in these "trying" times ...!!!
It's also a learning experience ...
&
IT makes "me" Happy!
Instead of having to take a handful of "feel good" pills!!!!!
"you" no lik e
"you" NO LQQK e
Because "I" will continue ;0)
I dont look, but stop trying to act like republicans are the only informed ones, here or in the real world. And that is another point. This place is a toxic dump of inaccuracies and slanted news. Anyone who takes this thread seriously and as more than a place to yank the chain of the opposing party, well thats just a sad soul. 8===D--(0)(0)
worse

Ashland, KY

#73917 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" happen to BE
"one" of the LUCKY ones then ...
LQQk around in your hometown, or take a look into other cities ...SEE what they ARE having to deal with !!! Might CHANGE your outlook on life a little ...
BTW have you NOTICED a DROP in your TAKE HOME pay ???
Thank the BIG 0 for THAT!
Actually, just landed a job at the local refinery (who happened to be doing a lot of hiring). My paycheck is better than ever. More people here are working. Thanks O! You should stop presuming to know so much and think we all gave it so bad. There are working, gun toting, educated democrats. YOU would do well to realize that you dont know as much about others surroundings or lives in general. 8===D--(o)(o)
worse

Ashland, KY

#73918 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
bub, I for one will not be on here WHINING for 4 more years ...
I'm STILL waiting to SEE if he actually gets inaugurated!
I'm "optimistic" that WAY!...
IF he does and the Supreme Court case goes BUST ...
You can BET there will be WAR!
NOT wanting iT ...
Just expecting iT!
What say you on that!
You guys WILL have a FIGHT on your hands!
BET on it!
I know NOT when, but I will BET on it ...
It's Coming!
You are the mayor of Crazytown. That's what I say. You should pick your battles with more thought. You should use the same vigilance the next time you select your candidates, too. 8===D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73919 Jan 11, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, just landed a job at the local refinery (who happened to be doing a lot of hiring). My paycheck is better than ever. More people here are working. Thanks O! You should stop presuming to know so much and think we all gave it so bad. There are working, gun toting, educated democrats. YOU would do well to realize that you dont know as much about others surroundings or lives in general. 8===D--(o)(o)
I do NOT say BAD things about REAL Democrats!
There is a special Dem on here ...
I't "your" attitude you come off with that has given you, your problem ... A better attitude HELPS tremendously!
Basically WE or "I" am talking about the know-it-all libTARDS on here!

THAT THINK 0 has done NO wrong!
Let me let you in on a lil secrat ...
HE HAS done LOTS of stuff WRONG ...

If "you" can't SEE that ...
You ARE as blind as a "one-eyed Jack" ...

On ya Poker playing cards :D
worse

Ashland, KY

#73920 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT say BAD things about REAL Democrats!
There is a special Dem on here ...
I't "your" attitude you come off with that has given you, your problem ... A better attitude HELPS tremendously!
Basically WE or "I" am talking about the know-it-all libTARDS on here!
THAT THINK 0 has done NO wrong!
Let me let you in on a lil secrat ...
HE HAS done LOTS of stuff WRONG ...
If "you" can't SEE that ...
You ARE as blind as a "one-eyed Jack" ...
On ya Poker playing cards :D
no secret that hes not perfect. But what president has been? you should assume that we all can read news, and your comrades here offer anything but civil debate. my "attitude" is a just reaction to all of the right wing crazies that inhabit this thread. i will continue to taunt them. if they finsh going crazy in the process, so be it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73921 Jan 11, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the mayor of Crazytown. That's what I say. You should pick your battles with more thought. You should use the same vigilance the next time you select your candidates, too. 8===D
Clearly something must be done to prevent the profanity of things like your using your 8===D online ... I love using my lil emoticons for various reasons. "you" like to show your (_|_) when you get on this forum ... You will have to find ways to protect your 8===D, cover your (_|_), and hold tightly onto your (.)(.)...

Altho, I commend you for using Google!
Or "dogpile" or any search engine "you" did ...
To find your 8===D ...
"you" are one for sure ...

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73922 Jan 11, 2013
Toodles ;0)
Jay

Paris, TN

#73923 Jan 11, 2013
No surprises here:

NRA Membership Explodes as Gun Grab Talk Escalates
Thursday, 10 Jan 2013

The National Rifle Association reports that its membership is rapidly swelling even as Democrats and the Obama administration gear up for a major push to enact new gun-control laws.

The NRA reports it has added more than 100,000 members in the past 18 days. Membership of the pro-Second Amendment organization now stands at 4.2 million.

http://www.newsmax.com :80/Newsfront/NRA-membership-g un-control/2013/01/10/id/47086 7?s=al&promo_code=11E29-1
worse

Ashland, KY

#73924 Jan 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly something must be done to prevent the profanity of things like your using your 8===D online ... I love using my lil emoticons for various reasons. "you" like to show your (_|_) when you get on this forum ... You will have to find ways to protect your 8===D, cover your (_|_), and hold tightly onto your (.)(.)...
Altho, I commend you for using Google!
Or "dogpile" or any search engine "you" did ...
To find your 8===D ...
"you" are one for sure ...
:D
My seed spilling into the eyes of the ignorant is the biggest threat here? Hardly. I dont care why you like to use your emoticons. Here's a guess. Youre old and want to come off appearing younger and hip? Attention Starved? Either way, you should definitely focus on the big tasks. Getting your thoughts together to try to maintain some semblence of intelligence. You are a 50 year old typing like a 20 year old thinking like a 12 year old.
worse

Ashland, KY

#73925 Jan 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
No surprises here:
NRA Membership Explodes as Gun Grab Talk Escalates
Thursday, 10 Jan 2013
The National Rifle Association reports that its membership is rapidly swelling even as Democrats and the Obama administration gear up for a major push to enact new gun-control laws.
The NRA reports it has added more than 100,000 members in the past 18 days. Membership of the pro-Second Amendment organization now stands at 4.2 million.
http://www.newsmax.com :80/Newsfront/NRA-membership-g un-control/2013/01/10/id/47086 7?s=al&promo_code=11E29-1
I'm a mamber, but just for the discounts and newsletters.
Face Reality

Rochelle, IL

#73926 Jan 12, 2013
Piers Morgan is just another leftwing lying bag of crap.
He said he didn't want to take away anyones guns and within less than one minute he said if he had his way he would take away everyones guns.
Piers Morgan is 100% in favor of disarming the USA and he is most certainly working to do it.

That guy is a total lying sack of crap just like Obama and all his supporters. Two faced, lying, full of crap bastards.
The honest intelligent guy exposed Piers Morgan, countered Morgan on everyone of his dirty tactics and correctly stated that Piers Morgan was standing on the graves of the little children and again Morgan the liar denied he was doing it. WHAT A LIAR.
All the damned Obama supporters are liars. They are always calling for an honest debate and honesty is far far from them.

Since: Dec 11

.

#73927 Jan 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I do post a LOT of music ...
It helps me get by in these "trying" times ...!!!
It's also a learning experience ...
&
IT makes "me" Happy!
Instead of having to take a handful of "feel good" pills!!!!!
"you" no lik e
"you" NO LQQK e
Because "I" will continue ;0)
&bp ctr=1357985826
wtf

Jackson, KY

#73928 Jan 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ql49eLRRJ_EXX&bpctr=13579 85826
You ignorant pos.

Since: Dec 11

.

#73930 Jan 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant pos.
Feeling Froggy...Chicken Shit?

Do something about it!

You were given instructions.

Since: Dec 11

.

#73931 Jan 12, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's YOUR life that sucks. My life has improved since 2008. Republicans are the paranoid ones whining on the internet. You're still standing at the station wondering why the world passed you by. Waste another 4 years crying about it... The republican't party is history. You Lost. Get over it. Wake up or get left behind. Now quote this and deny reality , change the subject ,call me a made up name and then blame obama for something.
Your debate strategy bores me.
Your own ad hominem attacks and dribble (sprinkled with childish name calling) bore everyone else.

Explain the voting stats anomalies...
How can ANY candidate lose 70% to 80% of counties in a "swing state" and still win the state? Explain laws of probability whereas some precincts with 50% to 60% minority voters win 100% of registered votes?

Use the interactive maps to see my stats (especially Ohio):

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73933 Jan 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, just landed a job at the local refinery (who happened to be doing a lot of hiring). My paycheck is better than ever. More people here are working. Thanks O! You should stop presuming to know so much and think we all gave it so bad. There are working, gun toting, educated democrats. YOU would do well to realize that you dont know as much about others surroundings or lives in general. 8===D--(o)(o)
which proves about everyone elses point, you are a selfish libotard that thinks life is bliss as long as you have something others don't, like the millions of unemployed people in this country, you are a freeloader, a denialist and a retardist,

BAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#73934 Jan 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stricter on video games?? I believe that has a lot to do with it as we'll.
And I asked about number if guns... How many us enough? We know one person fighting in a battle can only carry so many guns. How many assault type weapons should one person own? Can't shoot them all at once.
with all due seriousness, you are the biggest retard on this forum, wtf is a genius compared to you, now, send me all of your money because you don't need it, you have too much and I want to go out to dinner tonight, send it to me you selfish retard libotard traitor to this country, you can't spend it all at one place and carrying it is too risky with all the libotards running around robbing people, I'm doing you a favor by you sending me your money,

here is your video libotard,

&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan Patton the Hypocrite 10 min family 10
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 12 min -Sprocket- 21,404
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min stand out 1,387
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Curious 130,509
She's got it bad. 41 min Hot guy 3
Who are the nastiest women in Shelby valley 56 min whatever 4
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) 1 hr Bannie 70
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) Thu naughty nurse 93
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••