'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239739 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

SYl

Ashland, KY

#62381 Nov 11, 2012
Michelle is trying to tell us what we can and cannot eat and that we have to eat healthy ,while hubby sits in a restaurant eating hamburgers and french fries like they were going out of style . It was on the news earlier this week.
akhekhu

Brownsville, TN

#62382 Nov 11, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
The doom and gloom has went into overdrive, Benghazi is being spoken of after being dropped for a week now, you're still hanging in there with this big petition drive..... 23,000 sigs in a week??
WOW!!!!
Look at the masses outcry!!
You people entertain me!
And since you keep coming to this board..... Guess I'll go to your new members only board. That's fair.... Right?
:D
the consulate in cairo was attacked but no hint from fox news on anything there. the embassy in tunisia was attacked but no hint from fox news on anything amiss there. embassy in yemen attacked but no hint from fox news on anything amiss there. embassy in sudan was attacked but no hint from fox news on anything amiss there.

one place is attacked among others and suddenly it's a coverup conspiracy; while 4 others are ignore.

hey, even some british and german embassies were attacked but that too is self explanatory..
mayland long

Brownsville, TN

#62383 Nov 11, 2012
SYl wrote:
Michelle is trying to tell us what we can and cannot eat and that we have to eat healthy ,while hubby sits in a restaurant eating hamburgers and french fries like they were going out of style . It was on the news earlier this week.
you don't have the ability to change your channel, and occassionally consuming red meat is not a horrible thing. eating it every day, leads to higher risks of cancer and heart disease.

do you also dislike the way she wipes her bum? surely you have an opinion on that too?

or maybe you don't like the fact she shops incognito at targets; given you're a walmart fan?
SYL

Ashland, KY

#62384 Nov 11, 2012
America
My country, "tis of thee", sweet land of liberty,of thee I sing, land where my fathers died,land of the pilgrims pride,from every mountainside let freedom ring.
My native country,thee,land of the noble free,thy name I love. I love thy rocks and rills,thy woods and templed hills, my heart with rapture thrills,like that above.
Our fathers' God to thee, author of liberty,to thee we sing,long may our land be bright with freedom's holy light,protect us by they might,great God ,our King.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#62385 Nov 11, 2012
Country Fried Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dubbya didn't play golf!
He didn't play B-Ball!
HE MET WITH ADVISOR'S AND MADE PLAN!
to give tax breaks to big oil, all the while those companies making more profit than any other in the history of this world.
ardith

United States

#62386 Nov 11, 2012
Earthquake? I'm pretty sure that God is trying to get the attention of the horrid people of Kentucky...they voted for a man who clings to the rich and hates the poor. Jesus was nothing, absolutely NOTHING, like Mitt Romney.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#62387 Nov 11, 2012
akhekhu wrote:
<quoted text>the consulate in cairo was attacked but no hint from fox news on anything there. the embassy in tunisia was attacked but no hint from fox news on anything amiss there. embassy in yemen attacked but no hint from fox news on anything amiss there. embassy in sudan was attacked but no hint from fox news on anything amiss there.
one place is attacked among others and suddenly it's a coverup conspiracy; while 4 others are ignore.
hey, even some british and german embassies were attacked but that too is self explanatory..
What in the hell are you talking about...FOX reported time and time again and called it...
Middle East is burning...and why after attack on British Ambasador, and Red Cross everyone left but U.S. consulate and reported attacks on the same consulate in April and June...you lost lib..
SYL

Ashland, KY

#62388 Nov 11, 2012
mayland long wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have the ability to change your channel, and occassionally consuming red meat is not a horrible thing. eating it every day, leads to higher risks of cancer and heart disease.
do you also dislike the way she wipes her bum? surely you have an opinion on that too?
or maybe you don't like the fact she shops incognito at targets; given you're a walmart fan?
That woman wouldn't wipe her butt on Target. Why would she go incognito, and let it be known that's what she was doing. That was for the Dim wits benifit who believes that crap, like you.
And what do you know about me, and whether I am a Wal Mart fan or not.
For your info, I don't want to change channels when I'm watching REAL NEWS on FOX!!
ardith

United States

#62389 Nov 11, 2012
I feel pretty sure the Rethugs had something to do with the attack on the Benghazi Embassy but for some reason all their screaming and shouting and gnashing of teeth...didn't make a ripple. The only people who cared were family and friends of the deceased and even THEY didn't blame Obama. So sad about the Koch Brothers spending a billion to take down Obama and it didn't work. Too bad about those who died but why should the Koch Brothers care about THEM? Were they rich people?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#62390 Nov 11, 2012
SYl wrote:
O'BASTARDS... OUT OF TOUCH!!!!!
They have personal cooks and a menu...the best, pure and healthiest food...

Why don't they tell people how to eat healthy shopping in 99 cents store... S. O. B. s
American Lady

Versailles, KY

#62391 Nov 11, 2012
gnadir wrote:
<quoted text>wow, those are some interesting numbers. i used to work for a manufacturer years ago. every fall we had layoffs, every fall. it was usually 100+, or more workers because in the fall manufacturing slows down and picks backup in the spring.
you'd know this company; although not in it's former glory because of downsizing in 2001-2002 yrs of bush. the company is now half it's former size, you have one of it's distribution centers in danville.
Those are just for that day.
Go and LQQK how many thus far!
lindworm

Brownsville, TN

#62392 Nov 11, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell are you talking about...FOX reported time and time again and called it...
Middle East is burning...and why after attack on British Ambasador, and Red Cross everyone left but U.S. consulate and reported attacks on the same consulate in April and June...you lost lib..
the conspiracy is only in benghazi, yeah right.

also faux news reported for a week that romney was going to win the election.

never put all your aggz in one basket
ladon

Brownsville, TN

#62393 Nov 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are just for that day.
Go and LQQK how many thus far!
wow just one day? i'd assumed everyone got together and laid off their employees on the same day every year. thats sarcasm if you don't recognize it.
brinsop

Brownsville, TN

#62394 Nov 11, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman wouldn't wipe her butt on Target. Why would she go incognito, and let it be known that's what she was doing. That was for the Dim wits benifit who believes that crap, like you.
For your info, I don't want to change channels when I'm watching REAL NEWS on FOX!!
reall news like faux reporting that romney would win by a landslide?

really real news?

come now, a news source doesn't count the votes befoe their all in, at least that is what karl roves said after claiming romney would win by a landslide.

i watch and monitor many different news sources. that way you get a more well rounded idea of what is going on in the world.

bbc america tends to be a good one for example
Uncle Tab

United States

#62395 Nov 11, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a Fox link that says Obama has a 40 million dollar home in Hawaii and also give me a link where a fox employee (NOT a guest, but a host) says Obama is a Muslim.

This is very simple and straight forward.

A real news channel (fair and balanced) would have this info

I can't find it.
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#62396 Nov 11, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Good o Papa John.... I knew John way back when when he made pizzas at his dads bar. Those pizzas were 5 bucks back then 'The Works' is what it was called. Now that pizza costs 18 bucks. Have any of you seem Johns house??
If you're that concerned about money for the employees who worked so hard for you to have a home that is basically a one acre home, you should jump thru hoops to give back to who made you a multimillionaire!
He didn't do it on his own, they helped, give back to them as they gave to you John!!
Oops..... Forgot.... He held a $25,000 a plate fund raiser for good o tax dodging Mitt before the election.
Nevermind.... To you all its all about the super rich.... Which NONE of you will ever be!
He's a POS. I'm sure he didn't start that way but money can ruin you. Using ObamaCare as a scrape goat to screw his employees makes him Dick of the Month award. Here's what the billionaire does with small change of a quarter mill.
/
Papa John was the head of a business worth nearly a billion dollars, but it couldnÂ’t bring his Camaro back. He offered a $25,000 reward, then stepped it up to $250,000. And then Jalopnik stepped in, bringing national attention to the search on television.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#62397 Nov 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Bush went to work on his ranch.
They just can't get it through their THICK heads what 0 is doing...
Over 1 Billion dollars spent on the 0's in 2012 ...
Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year, perks questioned in new book
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-s...
Factcheck.org says that dailycaller is wrong. Now what?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#62398 Nov 11, 2012
lindworm wrote:
<quoted text>the conspiracy is only in benghazi, yeah right.
also faux news reported for a week that romney was going to win the election.
never put all your aggz in one basket
I don't always agree with FOX...
Yes Benghazi ...Ambassador was raped and his dead body dragged through the street of Benghazi. Three other Americans killed. Black flags on American embassies in middle east ...

What did you hear on BSNBC...?????
drachenstein

Brownsville, TN

#62399 Nov 11, 2012
fbi investigation into gmail breach lead to discovery of infidelity and possible harassment of his biographer against another woman.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-202...

ooops
dragua

Brownsville, TN

#62401 Nov 11, 2012
seems the biographer also had access to classified information via the gmail breach.

uh oh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr The real Paris 33,374
Vanderbeck Wants More Alcohol Sales 2 hr Vander really sucks 24
Seven strange coincidences about Obama (Sep '12) 3 hr Edumacation 27
A Marriage Without Kissing (Jan '10) 3 hr Bird of a feather 255
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr IND 151,934
Local Mt. RUSHMORE Approved by Ky Tourism Bd an... 3 hr Ray Ray tongue 4
More Ray Jones Rants 3 hr ANE fails badly 29
To the fat beyotch wearing a Trump shirt at Riv... 4 hr Lester 17
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) Aug 26 Just Curious 17

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages