'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
56,761 - 56,780 of 151,027 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Hear that wtf???

Oh Happy Day Huh...
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought we couldn't bring up Bush anymore??
Please make up your minds unstable republicans!!
Geeez!!!
Yea I Know,But it was good ammunition against Romney and shelter for Obama...

Damn that Bush he's at it again and this time he's proving that your Massiah is no better at fixing things but damn can he cover sh!t up Huh...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Bush's response to Katrina... That's his legacy..... Along with no WMDs, no bin Laden 911.....
You started it
Lmao
Fish..... Bucket....
Are You Kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought we couldn't bring up Bush anymore??
Please make up your minds unstable republicans!!
Geeez!!!

You all have blamed Bush for everything for 4 years. I think I should be able to bring up one legitimate comparison!

You know it is the truth!!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't there thousands of Amish in Pennsylvania without electricity before Sandy as alot of them don't believe in it..
I believe that state voted big for the O..... So, they are now getting exactly what they asked for, aren't they?
Also, I wouldn't worry about the Amish, that's a group that knows how to take care of themselves.
I wish no one had to go through what those folks suffering with Sandy are experiencing. No matter their political party, but honestly, they did buy into the big lie that the Dems & only the Dems can & will take care of them. They're getting to experience just how well they will be taken care of in a time of need.
The majority of the help that's made a difference, aside from utilities, is being done by groups of people who care for their fellow man, many of whom are .....gasp.....Christian!
Imagine that!!
Are You Kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Enigma wrote:
Did you guys hear about that earthquake in Ky? LOL. Seriously, I think they said it occurred in Litchfield ? You guys know where it happened because I'm really not sure.
A 4.3-magnitude earthquake struck outside Whitesburg Saturday shortly after noon, with reverberations felt throughout Eastern Kentucky and down to Tennessee.

Lt. Ken Sexton of the Whitesburg Fire Department said officials in Letcher County were currently trying to assess damages, but they had not received any reports of injuries about an hour after the quake.

National Weather Service and National Geological Service have confirmed it.

Meteorologist Chris Bailey of WKYT said today’s earthquake was the second strongest quake on record in Kentucky after a 5.2 quake hit that hit Bath County in 1980.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/11/10/2402918/43...
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that state voted big for the O..... So, they are now getting exactly what they asked for, aren't they?
Also, I wouldn't worry about the Amish, that's a group that knows how to take care of themselves.
I wish no one had to go through what those folks suffering with Sandy are experiencing. No matter their political party, but honestly, they did buy into the big lie that the Dems & only the Dems can & will take care of them. They're getting to experience just how well they will be taken care of in a time of need.
The majority of the help that's made a difference, aside from utilities, is being done by groups of people who care for their fellow man, many of whom are .....gasp.....Christian!
Imagine that!!
Republicans are not Christians they are stupid.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

The way I understand it the majority of Staten Island was Conservitive???
Wow

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious??
This is why people hate Republicans.
And it's why you lost.
Zero compassion, unless it's for your own.
as someone who has lived without electricity for more than 2 weeks, feeling sorry for someone doesn't help. They have this idea called emergency preparedness and this isn't something men can fix in a few days when it tool literally years to build. Same idea with the economy. You can get mad and petulant all you wish but the fact remains, this is real life and blaming others isn't helping.

I'm not a republican, you don't have to be a democrat/republican to be a realist. This is natural disaster and trying to blame it on those who are working to repair it, is not a mature response; especially for those living right on the coastline.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Probably so, I heard most people there were Idiots.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Thank you AYK, that's pretty interesting. Wow.

Hmmm, hurricanes, crazy storms, earthquakes....... Maybe God is a little ticked?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you do,Shoot yourself in the eye with your other moniker???
LMAO!!!
No, I just wanted a photo of Mitt Romney with egg on his face instead. hahahaa
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Hey wrote:
Not so, there is no conservative core in N.Y. city.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Enigma wrote:
Thank you AYK, that's pretty interesting. Wow.
Hmmm, hurricanes, crazy storms, earthquakes....... Maybe God is a little ticked?
It's Romney's fault.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
A 4.3-magnitude earthquake struck outside Whitesburg Saturday shortly after noon, with reverberations felt throughout Eastern Kentucky and down to Tennessee.
Lt. Ken Sexton of the Whitesburg Fire Department said officials in Letcher County were currently trying to assess damages, but they had not received any reports of injuries about an hour after the quake.
National Weather Service and National Geological Service have confirmed it.
Meteorologist Chris Bailey of WKYT said today’s earthquake was the second strongest quake on record in Kentucky after a 5.2 quake hit that hit Bath County in 1980.
Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/11/10/2402918/43...
That wasn't an earthquake, it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves.

Or, maybe it was Bushs fault!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Magnitude 4.3 earthquake strikes eastern Kentucky

Posted on Fox News, must not be true!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Really? Hmmm, well that sure would explain the loooong, sloooow, draaag .... To get it fixed.....maybe?
Perhaps this is the union way to pay back those who didn't vote for the O ?

All I know is what I'm hearing on the news & it certainly sounds as if very little is being done. VERY little. & the money to Red Cross , etc, doesn't seem to be making it to folks who need it. They're saying their getting Zero communication from government & zero help.

What can the explanation be for that?
Wow

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Yeah it was awesome. Nature is amazing

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/e...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are not Christians they are stupid.
wtf, you are not susposed to be on this thread, there may be children here and you are not allow to be near children.

http://familywatchdog.us/
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't an earthquake, it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves.
Or, maybe it was Bushs fault!
Amen to that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min LMS 1,062
Does Dr maggard accept coventry cares? 1 hr First time mommy 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr yourmommm 1,048
Is there a vape shop around Pikeville 2 hr Kitty 16
pikeville attorneys 2 hr greasybabe 10
Is Fuzztown for real or what??? 2 hr greasybabe 2
Johns Creek becoming a high school? 2 hr Wondering 22
•••
•••
•••