'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Hey

Ashland, KY

#62118 Nov 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We can still call you stupid, right!
You are stupid.
You can call me whatever you want you childish little bastard but while were at it here's one you'll understand...

I'M RUBBER,YOU'RE GLUE

WHATEVER YOU SAY TO ME

BOUNCES OFF

AND STICKS TO YOU

LMAO!!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#62119 Nov 10, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
Ok so what did I miss?(Vacation)
You didn't miss anything, oblamer is still a traitor, we are still facing the economic disaster of a lifetime, he still wants to raise taxes, and San Francisco announced it is using tax dollars to pay for sex change operations. Oh, and wtf, just moved to San Francisco.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#62120 Nov 10, 2012
Chris Matthews said "I'm so glad we had that storm"

Frustrated Long Island residents enter day 12 of no power

Hundreds of Long Island residents in the town of Oceanside turned out to express their frustrations at what they say is a lack of communication and action by the Long Island Power Authority.

"Enough is enough," Oceanside residents chanted during the protest Friday.

Oceanside is on the south shore of New York's Long Island, where more than 160,000 residents are preparing to enter a second week without power following superstorm Sandy.

Among frustrated residents were Long Island officials who also expressed anger.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/10/frustrat...
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#62121 Nov 10, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't miss anything, oblamer is still a traitor, we are still facing the economic disaster of a lifetime, he still wants to raise taxes, and San Francisco announced it is using tax dollars to pay for sex change operations. Oh, and wtf, just moved to San Francisco.
LOL ya I heard. Maybe now "WTF" doesn't have to sell BJ's for money to get his operation.
Wow

Hopkinsville, KY

#62122 Nov 10, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Hundreds of Long Island residents in the town of Oceanside turned out to express their frustrations at what they say is a lack of communication and action by the Long Island Power Authority.
Oceanside is on the south shore of New York's Long Island, where more than 160,000 residents are preparing to enter a second week without power following superstorm Sandy.
wow, they went twelve whole days without power. WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW. i've know people who have gone a month without power in the dead of winter. WOW. just wow.

welcome to real life and real life disasters.

Since: Dec 11

#62123 Nov 10, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ya I heard. Maybe now "WTF" doesn't have to sell BJ's for money to get his operation.
What Chu talkin 'bout Willis?

wtf is Velvet Jones!
His Mama works for HIM!

she must be "yankin" in 3 figures a ($1.05) day!

wtf says thank you Velvet Jones! for the advanced course:

How to pimp yo Mama.:)

Since: Dec 11

#62124 Nov 10, 2012
btw the five cents is her personal tip!
PunIZhR

Duluth, GA

#62125 Nov 10, 2012
Are you funding it?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#62126 Nov 10, 2012
Hey guys, pick on wtf all you want, it deserves it, but keep his/her/its momma out of this,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62127 Nov 10, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>wow, they went twelve whole days without power. WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW. i've know people who have gone a month without power in the dead of winter. WOW. just wow.
Are you serious??

This is why people hate Republicans.
And it's why you lost.
Zero compassion, unless it's for your own.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#62128 Nov 10, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>wow, they went twelve whole days without power. WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW. i've know people who have gone a month without power in the dead of winter. WOW. just wow.
Thousands of Amish still without power in Pennsylvania after Sandy Storm.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62129 Nov 10, 2012
PunIZhR wrote:
Black or Stupid I'm not seeing a difference?
Please DO NOT procreate.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#62130 Nov 10, 2012
Wow wrote:
Ya know, as I watch coverage of all that's not being done to help those folks, I can't help but recall how ALL the Democrats ranted & raved about how IF they were in charge .......no one, absolutely no one would languish without help & aid like they did in Katrina.
Well, here they go...... Where are they? Where is all that 'snap your fingers' get it done NOW bunch of idiots? Where?
And where is the 24/7 coverage of all the hurting, angry people who have been forgotten in this mess Sandy left behind?
And I wonder how very proud these folks must be of the way they voted!! This wonderful "leave nobody behind" government daddy we have!! Where's your daddy now ? Ha!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#62131 Nov 10, 2012
OBAMA was also Secretly Praising Sandy for Saving His Ass..

Never mind all the people who died right(WOW)..
Uncle Tab

United States

#62132 Nov 10, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Why do you repub teanaggers think fixing catastrophes is as easy as calling to get your dryer fixed??

Are you that dumb??
Hey

Ashland, KY

#62133 Nov 10, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Please DO NOT procreate.
What did you do,Shoot yourself in the eye with your other moniker???

LMAO!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#62134 Nov 10, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious??
This is why people hate Republicans.
And it's why you lost.
Zero compassion, unless it's for your own.
Are YOU serious? What are you saying here? People 'hate republicans" because they make statements of fact? What did the poster say? Made a statement about how long people had been without power before, That's it. Period.
And compassion? Really? Do you even know what that means or where the ability to have compassion comes from?
Geeze!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#62135 Nov 10, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Thousands of Amish still without power in Pennsylvania after Sandy Storm.
Weren't there thousands of Amish in Pennsylvania without electricity before Sandy as alot of them don't believe in it..
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#62136 Nov 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you repub teanaggers think fixing catastrophes is as easy as calling to get your dryer fixed??
Are you that dumb??
Oh my gosh, a anti-American lib that can't face facts, thats rare! Maybe Matthews didn't really say that and its a vast right wing conspiracy.

Are You Kidding

United States

#62137 Nov 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that dumb??
Actually I personally do not, but the very same issues occurred with Katrina and the media totally bashed Bush. They are happening with Obama and little is mentioned and when it is mentioned, Obama's name is NOT!!!!

Just hate double standards!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min right 136,232
a good man 10 min Nohope 8
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 18 min Ronald was a poser 25,928
any odd jobs pikeville 27 min soon to be daddy 1
pike co. what restaurant's hiring 34 min job hunting 1
please help!! 41 min family home 1
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 48 min MUSICK-NESS 24,062
Glenn Martin Hammond ran over woman 6 hr Dont Doubt That 5
PC Board Battle Royale 23 hr opinion 92
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]