'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193994 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#51981 Oct 7, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, gots 'em all gathered up. We be in The Valley of The Gun.
Jus a waitin on yous. Hears ya'll be comin roun from Bullchit Mtn. soon, mabe stopn by libtard cobe nah nah...that be libtabytad eh what the hay..... ya'll be comin.
OOh. O_o

Alrighty! Ya'll know don't no democrats come round these parts, it's just ya'lls and yalls-selves talking to yall-selves.

Location hidden

#51982 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not actually talk like that honey! You ever been here? You would be surprised how educated we are!
I have not been to Kentucky. But I have been to Jackson Ky topix!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#51983 Oct 7, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where you live? No one here lives there.
Matter of fact, don't think anyone here ever heard of it.
Is it close to Libytard Valley? Or maybe Liberal Cove?
He can actually see Bushfault Island from his back porch.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#51984 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Lurker, with all do respect, you're unaware you reside on Bullshit Mountain. Which is not entirely your fault!
Ms. Here, with all due respect, I try to look over anything liberals say, most of the time, because it is a disease. Except this time you went a little too far. Here's a little help for you if you don't mind reading it. Hope you find it useful in your daily life.

Self Evident Truths
views on politics, religion, education, morality, ethics,
democracy, and the republic.
Liberalism Causes Mental Illness
http://selfevidenttruths-euripides.blogspot.c...
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51985 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Did ya'll go yonder to get the rest of your posse? lol
Your pandering isn't as good as Obamas...

I think you need to work on your accent a little...

Location hidden

#51986 Oct 7, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Here, with all due respect, I try to look over anything liberals say, most of the time, because it is a disease. Except this time you went a little too far. Here's a little help for you if you don't mind reading it. Hope you find it useful in your daily life.
Self Evident Truths
views on politics, religion, education, morality, ethics,
democracy, and the republic.
Liberalism Causes Mental Illness
http://selfevidenttruths-euripides.blogspot.c...
Thank You Mr Lurker!
Hey

Greenup, KY

#51987 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been to Kentucky. But I have been to Jackson Ky topix!
It's (I have been on Jackson,Ky topix)..

Illiterate Mess..

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#51988 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Mr Lurker!
Well you're mighty welcome Ms. Tha uh Here. Please kindly refrain from replying to to me post haste.
Thank you.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#51989 Oct 7, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pandering isn't as good as Obamas...
I think you need to work on your accent a little...
Where did Oblamer get that southern accent he uses when he talks to his peeps?
The south side of Jakarta?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51990 Oct 7, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Oblamer get that southern accent he uses when he talks to his peeps?
The south side of Jakarta?
Cracker-Jack box
Jay

Paris, TN

#51991 Oct 7, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have though the same thing that Obama doesn't want this job anymore. He knows he can't fix things even if he wanted too. He's got in over his head,and probably to many people holding a gun to his head to back out now. He looks worried and like he's given up. That's worrisome , because it makes me wonder what he knows that we don't. Anyway, that's how he looked to me.

This might be what he knows that we don't know:

[ Michelle Obama's mother, Marian Robinson, has been bragging about getting to live in Hawaii next, in a $35 million beachfront mansion after leaving the White House in January 2013. "It was fun while it lasted", Miss Marion is quoted by Chicagoans as saying, "but wait until you see the place they're buying for Michelle and Barack!" ]

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/celebrate-empty-chair-day...

Real estate:

http://www.honolulumagazine.com :80/Honolulu-Magazine/Real-Est ate/July-2011/As-seen-on-Hawai i-Five-0-Fantastic-Kailua-esta te/
Jay

Paris, TN

#51992 Oct 7, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Where is everyone :)

Some of them have returned to the Insane Asylum...AL, the rest of us are here.

8D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51993 Oct 7, 2012
Security at Centre far higher than in 2000
Thursday’s debate to be fenced in...

“There is more extensive fencing and concrete barriers as opposed to 2000,” said Clarence Wyatt, professor of history and co-chairman of Centre’s debate committee.“Without going into details, it’s fair to say that all aspects of planning for and executing this debate are much more complex than it was in 2000.”

Centre and the Kentucky State Police are remaining mum about many of the security details for the debate, other than to say that much of the security will be handled by the U.S. Secret Service. State police and other agencies are assisting.

Still, Wyatt said most of the security measures are not meant to be intrusive.

“We want everyone to come to the Debate Festival and have a good time,” Wyatt said.“We want it to be a celebration of the democratic process.”

State police Capt. Lisa Rudzinski said people should plan ahead before visiting downtown Danville on Thursday or in the days leading up the debate.

Rudzinski said state police want people to know that there are no public tickets to the debate between Vice President Joe Biden and Republican U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan. But there will be opportunities to view the debate on large screens at the Debate Festival, near the corner of West Main Street and Maple Avenue.

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/10/07/2363061/se...
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#51994 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Mr Lurker!
If alcoholism is a disease then so is liberalism. They have the same definition.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51995 Oct 7, 2012
MAYBERRY UNDER SEIGE: Ramped-up debate security gives Danville new look, feel

Ellis and other members of the condominium complex on West Walnut Street were briefed last weekend on what to expect as the debate draws closer by Centre Vice President Richard Trollinger, Kentucky State Police Capt. Lisa Rudzinski and the head of the Secret Service in Kentucky.

As security is ramped up in the hours leading up to the debate, Charleston Green residents will have to carry identification with them when they come and go from their homes, Ellis said, and visitors are discouraged. Guests who do come will be required to show ID and know the phone number of the person they are visiting. There will be three checkpoints to pass through. Window blinds must be drawn and residents are advised not to stand in front of windows because they might appear to be potential assassins, Ellis said.

“It’s a little inconvenient, but it’s not like we’re being photographed or fingerprinted,” said Ellis, who is planning to go Lexington for dinner Thursday evening and watch the debate in a more hassle-free environment.“I think it’s a good thing for Danville and for Centre, but it’s not quite as easy for everyone as it was 12 years ago.”

Centre hosted the vice presidential debate between Dick Cheney and Joe Lieberman in 2000, but that was before the 2001 terrorist attacks forced security for any possible target events to be raised to the highest levels.

Gray was a detective in 2000 and was stationed directly in front of the Norton Center in a monitoring and crowd control role. Security at the first debate could be described as lax compared to what’s involved this year, he said.

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/news/amn-...

Pundits say Danville VP debate has more sizzle as race tightens

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/news/loca...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51996 Oct 7, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of them have returned to the Insane Asylum...AL, the rest of us are here.
8D
Hi Jay :)
I was out "scoping out" my fair little city today.
It looks like a 'prison' up at the college, where the debate is happening. I didn't live here in 2000, for that one. I believe it will be a good time to leave the premises for 'higher ground'... No way would I be in the middle of that mess. On the sidelines beforehand, sure, but not during ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51997 Oct 7, 2012
OBAMA DIDN'T JOIN WRIGHT'S CHURCH TO FOLLOW JESUS
Members:'It was a political decision, not a religious one'

“Obama may say he’s a Christian, but he’s not,” said the member, identified for this story as “Rose.”“Joining Trinity for Obama was a political decision, not a religious one.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-didnt-join-w...

Larry
Collapse
The Gay Marxist in the hands of his Democrat Communist handlers had an agenda that Michelle and others went along with. His marriage is a sham. His professed faith is a lie. His actual faith (or lack thereof) tucked safely behind sealed records. Meanwhile, the puppeteers behind him are furiously working to destroy even more of the fabric America was woven with: The Liberty of We the People in God, through Jesus Christ!

Now, even a Mormon can lay him to waste in a face-to-face debate. It happened last week. It will happen again. Axlerod can coach, plead, yell, encourage and drill (no pun intended) the little freak Obama all he wants. The outcome will be more of the same. I cannot wait to hear the Foreign policy debate as Obama tries to lift up his narcissism and HIS taking out of Bin Laden (as though he were personally present or something). I cannot wait to hear Mr. Romney utterly trash and expose this S.O.B. and make him look like the fool Muslim loving and bowing traitor that he is.

Paul Ryan will have Joe "The Gaffer" Biden for a late night debate snack and Mitt will have Obama soufle!

Romney/Ryan 2012!

P.S.-- For you liberal mental midgets out there: Go read the latest University of Colorado prediction that Romney and Ryan will trounce Obama like Reagan in 80`! Go read the unskewed polls and the numbers that are telling the same story. Believe the spell of the kool-aid if you like and want, but we will all be enjoying and basking in the light of your mental and emotional melt-downs on election night as the dawn of losing begins to break across your feeble spell-bound brains!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51998 Oct 7, 2012

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#51999 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Did anyone catch the OReilly / Stewart debate last night? Rumble 2012??
Your guy got massacred.:D
Just saw some of it on u-tube. Republicans really do live on "shit Mtn." with their lack of common sense and reasoning! Bill didn't have a leg to stand on!
By the way, Bill doesn't wear a wedding ring anymore does he?
Syl

Russell, KY

#52000 Oct 7, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be what he knows that we don't know:
[ Michelle Obama's mother, Marian Robinson, has been bragging about getting to live in Hawaii next, in a $35 million beachfront mansion after leaving the White House in January 2013. "It was fun while it lasted", Miss Marion is quoted by Chicagoans as saying, "but wait until you see the place they're buying for Michelle and Barack!" ]
Read more http://hillbuzz.org/celebrate-empty-chair-day...
Real estate:
http://www.honolulumagazine.com :80/Honolulu-Magazine/Real-Est ate/July-2011/As-seen-on-Hawai i-Five-0-Fantastic-Kailua-esta te/
Well I guess they did what they came to do.{Bringing America as far down as they could.} I fear he will win the election and finish the job. But I worry about what he might or could do if he loses. He will have three months to do plenty of damage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another KY clerk vows to not issue same sex mar... 55 min truth 11
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Cowboy 29,100
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 1 hr One Eyed Willy 824
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 143,158
FBI seeks info on KY Public Corruption 1 hr Tell Them to Sto... 52
Pikeville Jobs 2 hr Jobs What Jobs 11
Barry Chaney said 2 hr Jobs What Jobs 36
Vote Ray Out 4 hr Stripper Ad 229
Judge Combs Redux 16 hr Love Shack Rodney 103
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages