Cars broke into Magic Mart

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Know you are out there

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Looking for any info of the fool that broke into some cars at Magic Mart on Monday, March 19th. Police will have tape from the convenience stores where this fool used a stolen credit card instead of the cash he got on Friday, but I was hoping seeing as he is dumb enough to do that knowing there is cameras, maybe he is dumb enough to run his mouth, he had got some tools that I am sure he will try to sell to someone along with cds, a couple of purses, with cash, credit and debit cards breaking into trunks to get anything and everything, even a bottle of tanning lotion LOL. He signed his name as Johnathan Coleman on the receipt at the station at Cowpen and then went to the station at Harold, and tried to use the card again and the fool tried it again even after being declined LMAO.. What he did not know was as soon as he swiped the card I get a text to my phone even before he could turn to walk away from the clerk, he was leaving an instant trail. I figure he lives in or around the Harold. If anyone knows who this man is or if someone tries to sell any tools, cds, or gps please contact the KSP or the Coal Run Police station, tell him he can run but I hope he smiled for the cameras, on and they also got his tag number when he got gas at Cowpen, police just waiting on tape release on Friday.
Got Ya LOL

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Well looks like wont have to wait till Friday for the video tapes. With research found out some more info even where you are living, right down to the red ford explorer LOL the beat up Monte Carlo and the van just like one you broke into. Not as smart as you think you are oh and thanks to Face Book, I now have the pictures and some, hell I even sent you a friend request. I am taking your pictures to both convenience stores first thing in the morning. Hell they need to ship you over seas and let them deal with you, stealing will get your hands cut off, but seeing as how that is all you have done your whole worthless life it is all you know. Get a job and quit breaking into other peoples cars, stealing copper and steal, all over Harold and Mud Creek you low life, your kids is who I feel sorry for cause their daddy is not fit to breath the air. Now you know that I know who you are(JUST SAYING)
Nickel

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Is his real name Johnathan
Nickel

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2013
I am not seeing him on fb with the details that you're giving.
Got Ya LOL

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Nickel wrote:
I am not seeing him on fb with the details that you're giving.
I will just say this for now the last name is Coleman and they live at Ligon in the Harold Mud Creek area, so if you are from there with that last name you will know who I am speaking of. Always in to trouble. It is so sad.
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2013
People still shop at magic mart? Holy shit!
I SAW IT ALL

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Got Ya LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I will just say this for now the last name is Coleman and they live at Ligon in the Harold Mud Creek area, so if you are from there with that last name you will know who I am speaking of. Always in to trouble. It is so sad.
I saw the young man, I was sitting in my truck waiting on my wife shopping, I saw him pull in parked by a green van and a small to mid size gold color car, he open the door on the car got something out and went to the trunk got things from there also, I also watched him go in the van from the back hatch door and got things from there, he was putting what look like cartons of coke, a gallon of what looked to be maybe oil and he also took a purse from the van. I thought this was very strange so I got my phone out zoomed in and recorded him doing this and I also got 2 really good pictures of him, he was slim with dark hair. I saw him drive off and got a great pic of the vehicle also. If you would like I can meet you at the police station or even meet you at Magic Mart. I will help anyway I can.
What

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2013
I SAW IT ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the young man, I was sitting in my truck waiting on my wife shopping, I saw him pull in parked by a green van and a small to mid size gold color car, he open the door on the car got something out and went to the trunk got things from there also, I also watched him go in the van from the back hatch door and got things from there, he was putting what look like cartons of coke, a gallon of what looked to be maybe oil and he also took a purse from the van. I thought this was very strange so I got my phone out zoomed in and recorded him doing this and I also got 2 really good pictures of him, he was slim with dark hair. I saw him drive off and got a great pic of the vehicle also. If you would like I can meet you at the police station or even meet you at Magic Mart. I will help anyway I can.
Why would anyone sit around and watch a thief in action???

I'd ran his azz down or shot him...at least called the law!

Geez!
Maitsy

Pikeville, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Truth wrote:
Magic Mart is one of the best places in the area to shop. They have quality clothing (name brands) as well as shoes and they always have more than one register open. I would rather go there than stand in line at the other two "marts".
I SAW IT ALL

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2013
I SAW IT ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you if you can or will please take it to the KSP post 9 or the Coal Run Police Department just ask for officer Maggard. We now know who they were I have known who it was less then 5 hours after it was done, just had to prove it but I have and more proof come tomorrow with the tapes from the stations he took the cards and signed Johnathan Coleman, when in fact that is not his first name but is his last name and him and his brother are from the Teaberry area and pretty sure the brother was with him, but wont know for sure till tomorrow. I am sure the more pics and video the longer they will be put away and if I have any say they would not see light again. I even sent him and his brother a friend request on Facebook and they didnt know it was one the cars they just robbed and the accepted it, I got their pics from their profile and took them to the lady at one of the stores they had got gas on my debit card and it is with out a doubt the one that swiped and signed the receipt.
Nickel

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Nickel wrote:
Is his real name Johnathan
No that is not his real name.
Newest Coaching Report

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
LOL good one
S3P1IC

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Well seems the "fool" took a leak in the wrong bowl of cheerios that day.
DAWG
smellycat

France

#14 Mar 26, 2013
stupid is as stupid does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min tommy 7,417
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,566
Carol Napier Write In AWayne T Production 23 min TJ TJ 14
Is a Fat Women's Pu**y better than a Skinny Wom... (Feb '10) 29 min Mspires86 273
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 5,147
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SistaNoneYa 131,119
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 21,657
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 7 hr Ashamed 35
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 12 hr Ihatedocs 58
the expo does it again! 21 hr Another Expo Failure 48
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance