Omg mad customer

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2012
I will never shop at the double Kwik near fish trap again. I was in there this morning and the store is horrible. It's nasty and the cashiers are rude not to mention I had to wait in line so the cashier with that thing in her nose could stand at the door behind the counter and laugh and talk with who ever was in there. Also the bathrooms have been nasty every morning I go in there around 9. The cashiers act like it kills them to move. I would have told the manager but I doubt she would do anything. When you go in there at night when the skinny girl is in the deli you never have food because she is always at the register talking to the cashiers and flirting with any man that walks in the door, although I can say the store is cleaner after 5 or 6 but still. That place is a freaaking joke. I will never sho there again during the noting you wait she the cashier can stand at a door and talk and of the evening you can't get food.
pooryou

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2012
I bet they will lose so much money because you wont shop there anymore. Cry me a river.
scooberdoober

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2012
pooryou wrote:
I bet they will lose so much money because you wont shop there anymore. Cry me a river.
Hahaha
disgrunt

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2012
if you dislike the one there, then you are in for a real treat in elkhorn city.
not only can you NOT get off the road, the coffee cups look used, i kid you not.
i picked up two or three and they all looked like they already had coffee in them....that is, when the pots actually have coffee.
i have gone in there two or three times, pretty early in the morning and have found no coffee
and, sugar and powder all over the counter top
the bathroom up there is the worst, i swear i kid you not
a crack head wouldnt go in there to do crack
its worse than the worst road stop bathroom in mexico.
Omg

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Its a gas station what do you expect??? LOok what works there!!! Hello!!
lmao

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Omg mad customer wrote:
I will never shop at the double Kwik near fish trap again. I was in there this morning and the store is horrible. It's nasty and the cashiers are rude not to mention I had to wait in line so the cashier with that thing in her nose could stand at the door behind the counter and laugh and talk with who ever was in there. Also the bathrooms have been nasty every morning I go in there around 9. The cashiers act like it kills them to move. I would have told the manager but I doubt she would do anything. When you go in there at night when the skinny girl is in the deli you never have food because she is always at the register talking to the cashiers and flirting with any man that walks in the door, although I can say the store is cleaner after 5 or 6 but still. That place is a freaaking joke. I will never sho there again during the noting you wait she the cashier can stand at a door and talk and of the evening you can't get food.
seriously you think they care? they make minimum wage...
mister crackhead

Corbin, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2012
disgrunt wrote:
if you dislike the one there, then you are in for a real treat in elkhorn city.
not only can you NOT get off the road, the coffee cups look used, i kid you not.
i picked up two or three and they all looked like they already had coffee in them....that is, when the pots actually have coffee.
i have gone in there two or three times, pretty early in the morning and have found no coffee
and, sugar and powder all over the counter top
the bathroom up there is the worst, i swear i kid you not
a crack head wouldnt go in there to do crack
its worse than the worst road stop bathroom in mexico.
umm i had sex in that bathroom? thank you very much!
mega million

Pikeville, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2012
mister crackhead wrote:
<quoted text> umm i had sex in that bathroom? thank you very much!
was it straight up sex or were you just blowing the dealer for your rock?
Funny Gal

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2012
So mr crackhear, you are the reason the cases for the male to male herpes was on the rise since yesterday he in the ER.
Stupid People

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Well I don't stop there anymore because the sluts that work there are always hitting on my husband and it's sad. That one little girl will sleep with any man that goes in that store. Rumor has it she has ha sex with the coleman boys. That's 2 sons and a father... Complete slut! That place is gross but Chloe wasn't any better the girls there is the same thing. They throw Themselves at any man that will have them.
poor girl

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 3, 2012
wouldnt you? if you were working a shit job like that and barely making enough to keep head above water and all these cute coalminers, truck drivers and road workers, etc came in ???
i would doll myself up and flirt too....but i wouldnt be a slut....
pathetic

New Albany, IN

#12 May 21, 2013
Jsyk... Who cares who slept with who... She doesn't even work there anymore.

Double kwik pays more than minimum wage..stop acting like you are better than them..at least they have a job and can pass a drug test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike Circuit Clerk's Office (Apr '09) 41 min he is right 65
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,437
EQT Jobs (Nov '10) 1 hr Voter 93
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Well 21,865
Pike Co. Solid Waste Bill problems 1 hr old dude 17
The May Administration 1 hr Jamiejude 23
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 2 hr texas pete 3,631
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 2 hr Mr H 42
Judge Friend dead? Sat Christian Brother 4
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl