maybe

Winchester, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2010
i am sure of what i know...might wanna ask your nephew where he is getting his meds...
not getting angry either cause i only know what i know and i am sure on this particular topic.
if you need counseling, steve's the best. if you need meds, check the rest.
RS Price former client

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2010
Steve Price is a compassionate, highly qualified LCSW. He went above and beyond what was required of him to help me. I'll always owe Steve a debt of gratitude....and steve is far too smart to ever jeopardize his practice by doing anything iilegal.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#23 Jan 30, 2010
you people need to stop defendinghim iknow what my nephew take for medicationa nd inkow he goes to price and that is the only docrotr he sees so i am findinshed with this conversation you will neveraccept that fact that steve prices is a pillpusher
Client

Winchester, KY

#25 Jan 31, 2010
leroy2 wrote:
you people need to stop defendinghim iknow what my nephew take for medicationa nd inkow he goes to price and that is the only docrotr he sees so i am findinshed with this conversation you will neveraccept that fact that steve prices is a pillpusher
You need to find out where your NEPHEW is getting what you are saying medication,but at the last you calling Price a pillpusher? you need to find out where hes getting his drugs. Like all on here has told you he IS NOT getting any off of PRICE,he does not write NO kind of medications.the way you spell where are you getting your PILLS? he is a great DR.for getting anyone the help they need. and on my next appointment he will be told what you are saying on this topix about him. leroy2 i read a lot of comments you make on other topics,you are just trying to damage peoples lives by telling nothing but LIES.
Yes

Clay City, KY

#26 Jan 31, 2010
I hope Steve sees this, will get a subpoena, find out who is saying this CRAP, then take them to court.
pikeville

Ransom, KY

#27 Jan 31, 2010
I have been Steve's co-worker for many years. He does not write meds. He is a good and decent man who tries his best to take care of his family and patients.
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jan 31, 2010
Thank you all for your feedback...I have to go see him but I am not worried nor do I want meds, Is he located at the Shelby Valley Clinic now and does any one know if he accepts blue cross blue shield insurance?
former patient

Winchester, KY

#29 Feb 24, 2010
to wondering:
yes he is located at the shelby valley clinic.
i would say he is the absolute best counselor i have ever seen! and ive even seen psychologists and pychiatrists!
if you want meds go to a psych if you want real counseling and to figure out if you need meds steve is the way to go.
he truly goes out of his way to see that his patients get the best care!
oh and he does accept blue cross blue shield.

to LEROY:
your nephew may SAY he gets them from steve, because thats who he sees. But in REALITY Steve makes a referral to the doctor he works with or to the family doctor to have them prescribed.
HES NOT STUPID and he does not in any way push drugs or break the law.
hes a great man!
pinman

United States

#30 Feb 28, 2010
Are all you on SSI?
exactley

Ransom, KY

#31 Feb 28, 2010
former patient wrote:
to wondering:
yes he is located at the shelby valley clinic.
i would say he is the absolute best counselor i have ever seen! and ive even seen psychologists and pychiatrists!
if you want meds go to a psych if you want real counseling and to figure out if you need meds steve is the way to go.
he truly goes out of his way to see that his patients get the best care!
oh and he does accept blue cross blue shield.
to LEROY:
your nephew may SAY he gets them from steve, because thats who he sees. But in REALITY Steve makes a referral to the doctor he works with or to the family doctor to have them prescribed.
HES NOT STUPID and he does not in any way push drugs or break the law.
hes a great man!
What you have said is the truth and I see Steve and so does my daughter and I am so thankful for him he is awesome I have never met a coucelor as good as himand i have seen alot he is the best now I know he takes insurance but I don't know if he takes blue cross but I am sure he does and yes he has a dr that writes meds if you need them he is awesome
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#32 Feb 28, 2010
exactley wrote:
<quoted text>What you have said is the truth and I see Steve and so does my daughter and I am so thankful for him he is awesome I have never met a coucelor as good as himand i have seen alot he is the best now I know he takes insurance but I don't know if he takes blue cross but I am sure he does and yes he has a dr that writes meds if you need them he is awesome
Thanks you so very much for your last comment was beinging to think i was crazy, lol hell i know iam crazy but i will look at his bottles of medicine and see whose name is on them. I ma not abover saying i was wrong, if i am every wrong iw ill be the first to admit it lol lighten up people enjoy life
wondering

Dana, KY

#33 Dec 27, 2011
does anyone know if he is still practicing in this area? the numbers I found for him online have been disconnected.
Need contact info

Chesterfield, MO

#34 Dec 28, 2012
Wondering if he is still practicing, I have heard that he is the best, but have no way of getting up with him. Contact info would be great.
Friend and Client

United States

#35 Dec 28, 2012
R.S. Price, LCSW, is the best in his field. He treated me some years ago and I would walk through fire for that man. Sadly, I think he may have left Pike County (just a supposition on my part)
Hello

Pikeville, KY

#36 Dec 28, 2012
Steve Price is no longer practicing.
office

Phelps, KY

#38 Dec 29, 2012
where is his office located at ?
Hello

Pikeville, KY

#39 Dec 29, 2012
He no longer has an office. He was practicing with Shelby Valley Clinic. He retired due to health reasons.
Is he still practicing

Pikeville, KY

#40 Dec 29, 2012
Is he still practicing his profession? If so where is his office please?
Hello

Pikeville, KY

#41 Dec 29, 2012
Is he still practicing wrote:
Is he still practicing his profession? If so where is his office please?
Please read the post right above yours for your answers......
well

Pikeville, KY

#42 Jan 2, 2013
where is a good place , since he retired ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Sceptical-Mal 163,201
Jackie Wayne Price from lookout (Aug '09) 1 hr Billy 30
Does God hate hillbillies 2 hr What ig 2
Pmc affairs 2 hr Mr Clean 10
News What to do with a former coal mine? Make it a s... 4 hr The Donald 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 5 hr investigate inves... 4,388
Tonya Barefoot 6 hr Post Watching 1
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 14 hr Outsider 120

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages