Is he a good doctor? Has anyone ever used him? Please let me know....thanks
Yes

Clay City, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2010
I highly recommend him.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2010
i have a nephew that goes to him and i he is a great docotr you shoudl give him a chance anyway ia m gonna start going to him also i think
porky

Anderson, SC

#4 Jan 29, 2010
Terence Francis Farrell you are a low life worm.If you were a man you would fight like an honest man.you are scum and trash.
just time

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2010
i don't think he is a doctor, but rather an LCSW, which is a counselor.. but he isn't a doctor in any way.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2010
well he can prescribe medication so i consider that being a doctor or something similiar to being a doctor
LCSW

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2010
Social workers cannot prescribe medication in ANY state. If he is writing scripts or providing medication of any kind, he is practicing medicine without a license!
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2010
well i wil double check my ources but how do you knwowhat he can do or can't do he may be farther along in schooling thatn oyu think
LCSW

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jan 29, 2010
Steve Price is a LCSW. Only MDs, Nurse Practitioners, Pschiatrists, or similar providers are the only people who can write prescriptions.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2010
wel i know for a fact he does write presctiptions so you figure it out how hed oes
LCSW

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2010
illegally
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2010
so what is ur point??
LCSW

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2010
That he CANNOT do that legally.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#14 Jan 30, 2010
well he does so as longa s i beneifit i dnt't care if it islegal or not take it up withhim smartass
maybe

Winchester, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2010
steve doesn't write scripts. he is a licensed clinical social worker and one of the best counselors you could have. very good at his job. he used to have a dr who came to his office to write scripts and he is now in the clinic where there is probably a doctor who can write them.
Yes

Clay City, KY

#16 Jan 30, 2010
Steve Price IS the best counselor in Eastern Ky.!!!! He is very professional and has a Genuine care and concern for his patients that others lack.His patients feel this too and thats what makes him so successful and THE BEST!!

Post #15 is right.He did have a doctor working with him.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2010
ok i know my nephew gets medcien form somewhere lol i jsut assumed it was writen by him i am gonna go to shim ithink h eis great
info

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 30, 2010
Steve doesnt write prescriptions. He is a good guy and a good counselor.
leroy3

Winchester, KY

#19 Jan 30, 2010
leroy2 wrote:
ok i know my nephew gets medcien form somewhere lol i jsut assumed it was writen by him i am gonna go to shim ithink h eis great
You assumed wrong your nephew doesnt get any medications from PRICE.he is the best,and help you get the help you need but not by any medications.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#20 Jan 30, 2010
well i dont know him but i know my nephew gets his medicine from dr price think what you may no reason to argry aboutit i know what i know and you think you know what you know so there you are!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Whitney Maynard Rauth Valley Vet (May '12) 1 hr ConfusedAnimalLover 34
Kayla pinson from raccoon ky 2 hr Subverter 7
I am dating a black man. 2 hr Subverter 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 168,031
Melissa Blankenship 4 hr PlayaPlay 3
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr Kyboy 5,574
Looking For Info On Attorney Eric Conn (Nov '10) 6 hr A Hillary Depor... 59
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 9 hr curious 65

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages