crotchrocket66

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2010
Does anyone know brandon gibson? Im going to beat his ass because he is a theif and robbed me back in the day.

He is facing prison time because he's not good at being a criminal and got caught breakin n enterin. he also hits girls like my sister.

Anyone with info on where he is staying would be nice, I heard he was liviing with some girl named rachel on kentucky ave. but not sure if thats right or not.

Theres more than one brandon gibson im sure, this guy has brown hair and brown eyes and is about 6'0-6'1.

stay away from him if your smart, he was kinda datin my sister at one point and got mad and hit her (another reason i needa beat his ass)
caterpilarboy

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2010
and yall wonder why ky has a bad name. this guy sounds like husband of the year
yep

Pikeville, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2010
crotchrocket66 wrote:
Does anyone know brandon gibson? Im going to beat his ass because he is a theif and robbed me back in the day.
He is facing prison time because he's not good at being a criminal and got caught breakin n enterin. he also hits girls like my sister.
Anyone with info on where he is staying would be nice, I heard he was liviing with some girl named rachel on kentucky ave. but not sure if thats right or not.
Theres more than one brandon gibson im sure, this guy has brown hair and brown eyes and is about 6'0-6'1.
stay away from him if your smart, he was kinda datin my sister at one point and got mad and hit her (another reason i needa beat his ass)
Sure sounds like the same jerk. Heard she works at Velocity in town.
heis

Pikeville, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2010
He is what u call scum.
This is the kinda person that if he died no one would care, not at all.

Loser
Previous Cheer Parent

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2011
who ever the f uck wanted info about where he was stayin- he was with me the WHOLE tome. come to my house tomorrow- ull be shocked @ what ull find.. trust me.........

Since: Jan 11

pikeville, ky

#7 Jan 9, 2011
crotchrocket66 wrote:
who is this? Why wont u post your real name? I know Brandon personally and I don't think he would ever hit a girl. He is one of the finest ppl you'll ever meet. Oh yeah, I'd like to see you try kicking his ass, he's one tough sob.
JGibson

Vici, OK

#8 Mar 24, 2011
Brandon Gibson is my fucking brother and I do think it's really convenient that you can talk shit while hiding behind your computer monitor and screen name! Everyone makes mistakes some of us worse than others but Brandon is no bitch beater and he is a great person who would do anything he could for anyone. He just got in a bad way and had a hard time finding his way out of it. He is not going to prison in fact his troubles allmost over. Thats what happens when you have people who truly know and love you and do everything they can to help you. So anyone out there who feels they need to cast that first stone or run him into the ground at least be big enough to say it to his face or mine I'd wellcome the opportunity to "discuss" this a bit further

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cuba for all 13 min kellerman 6
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 28 min unaffordable 27
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 33 min IND 19,974
Pikeville Medical Center 43 min strange 2
What do you think of Dr. Narola? (Dec '12) 48 min what 19
Is ISIS In America Imminent? 51 min Obama Is A Fvcktard 41
baby shower locations? 51 min Jessie 3
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 1 hr Truth 30
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 2 hr whisperinghope 111
Pikeville Dating