crotchrocket66

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Does anyone know brandon gibson? Im going to beat his ass because he is a theif and robbed me back in the day.

He is facing prison time because he's not good at being a criminal and got caught breakin n enterin. he also hits girls like my sister.

Anyone with info on where he is staying would be nice, I heard he was liviing with some girl named rachel on kentucky ave. but not sure if thats right or not.

Theres more than one brandon gibson im sure, this guy has brown hair and brown eyes and is about 6'0-6'1.

stay away from him if your smart, he was kinda datin my sister at one point and got mad and hit her (another reason i needa beat his ass)
caterpilarboy

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

and yall wonder why ky has a bad name. this guy sounds like husband of the year
yep

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

crotchrocket66 wrote:
Does anyone know brandon gibson? Im going to beat his ass because he is a theif and robbed me back in the day.
He is facing prison time because he's not good at being a criminal and got caught breakin n enterin. he also hits girls like my sister.
Anyone with info on where he is staying would be nice, I heard he was liviing with some girl named rachel on kentucky ave. but not sure if thats right or not.
Theres more than one brandon gibson im sure, this guy has brown hair and brown eyes and is about 6'0-6'1.
stay away from him if your smart, he was kinda datin my sister at one point and got mad and hit her (another reason i needa beat his ass)
Sure sounds like the same jerk. Heard she works at Velocity in town.
heis

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

He is what u call scum.
This is the kinda person that if he died no one would care, not at all.

Loser
Previous Cheer Parent

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

who ever the f uck wanted info about where he was stayin- he was with me the WHOLE tome. come to my house tomorrow- ull be shocked @ what ull find.. trust me.........

Since: Jan 11

pikeville, ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

crotchrocket66 wrote:
who is this? Why wont u post your real name? I know Brandon personally and I don't think he would ever hit a girl. He is one of the finest ppl you'll ever meet. Oh yeah, I'd like to see you try kicking his ass, he's one tough sob.
JGibson

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Brandon Gibson is my fucking brother and I do think it's really convenient that you can talk shit while hiding behind your computer monitor and screen name! Everyone makes mistakes some of us worse than others but Brandon is no bitch beater and he is a great person who would do anything he could for anyone. He just got in a bad way and had a hard time finding his way out of it. He is not going to prison in fact his troubles allmost over. Thats what happens when you have people who truly know and love you and do everything they can to help you. So anyone out there who feels they need to cast that first stone or run him into the ground at least be big enough to say it to his face or mine I'd wellcome the opportunity to "discuss" this a bit further

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

148 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Free Printable Coupons (Mar '11) 2 min Sara 8
mountain comp what do they write 3 min hoping 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Ricky Noya 146,000
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 16 min Ricky Noya 16,114
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 35 min Freaky 81,554
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min curious 128,511
Does CAP pay for child care while parent in sch... (Jan '13) 1 hr Sassy 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••