|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

abcdefghi wrote:
Sad very Sad.
She will be missed.
I agree, it is sad. Any time anyone commits suicide it's sad because if you have certain belief systems then you assume suicides are damned to Hell eternally. I kind of take an issue with that because surely any loving, compassionate God would realize really just how mentally unbalanced a person must be, to be so hopeless and despaired that they would follow through with ending their lives. I'm not saying God has mercy on them or spares them because
I truthfully don't know what God's Will is unlike many supposed Christians claim they know basically but I find myself hopeful that since God knows ALL then "He" would make exceptions (if you want to call it that) in cases like these.

It's no mystery Mindy McReady had been battling both personal demons as well as legal issues in recent years..addiction, rehabs, relapses, arrests, and an ongoing custody battle with her own Mother concerning her child. I believe every one becomes desperate/hopeless at some time or another but I just can't imagine feeling so overwhelmed that I'd end my own life. It is just sad like you said.
tigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

They said it was her fifth time.trying to commit sucide. Sad. That when u believe everything in ur life has lost its purpose,all hope is gone and that death is your only solution.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

tigger wrote:
They said it was her fifth time.trying to commit sucide. Sad. That when u believe everything in ur life has lost its purpose,all hope is gone and that death is your only solution.
It looks as if the 5th time was successful unfortunately.
Old Dude

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I have a hard time feeling sympathy for suicidal people. Believe me when I say I understand desperation and emotional pain. There is no pain like grief or emotional pain and I have felt my share of it but when I see people with terminal diseases fighting to their very death to stay alive one more day and who would give anything to just be allowed to keep on living for just one more day even while suffering I can't summon up much more than well boo hoo for a healthy person who kills themselves.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Old Dude wrote:
I have a hard time feeling sympathy for suicidal people. Believe me when I say I understand desperation and emotional pain. There is no pain like grief or emotional pain and I have felt my share of it but when I see people with terminal diseases fighting to their very death to stay alive one more day and who would give anything to just be allowed to keep on living for just one more day even while suffering I can't summon up much more than well boo hoo for a healthy person who kills themselves.
I used to think it was "a quitter's sorry way out" basically but with time and maturity has come a sympathy for the truly mentally ill and make no mistake, someone determined to kill
themselves IS mentally ill.
st op

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

it was so sad to hear, such a troubled woman, and she killed her dog as well, guess she didnt want to leave the dog behind

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

st op wrote:
it was so sad to hear, such a troubled woman, and she killed her dog as well, guess she didnt want to leave the dog behind
There's a really good country song in all of this somewhere..Mindy won't be writing/singing it though of course.
Alecia

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I was reading an article online about celebrities who have tried to kill themselves, and I was shocked about some of the people who were mentioned in it. Britney Spears, Eminem and Halle Berry, Elizabeth Taylor and Princess Diana, among others, were listed as celebrities who have tried to kill themselves. Sad!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

She had babies who she left behind...over a man she loved...because he committed suicide...never mind the kids...those poor babies without a mother and father. She did this to herself. I have no pity for her...only for the babies she left.
rainy day blue

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Alecia wrote:
I was reading an article online about celebrities who have tried to kill themselves, and I was shocked about some of the people who were mentioned in it. Britney Spears, Eminem and Halle Berry, Elizabeth Taylor and Princess Diana, among others, were listed as celebrities who have tried to kill themselves. Sad!
some people try to kill themselves quickly, using drugs or weapons
others spend years trying to self destruct using drugs and weapons
self abuse
abusive relationships
etc....

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

road_rage wrote:
She had babies who she left behind...over a man she loved...because he committed suicide...never mind the kids...those poor babies without a mother and father. She did this to herself. I have no pity for her...only for the babies she left.
She had ALOT of troubles the past few years, so maybe it wasn't merely over a man. Some people face years of troubles, and FIGHT. While others just aren't that strong, and they feel death is the best solution. I remember her on "Celebrity Rehab", and I rooted so hard for her to overcome everything and straighten her life out..if not for herself, for her kids. It breaks my heart to know she was so weak and to kill herself and make those boys suffer, and even more so to know her boys are going to have a lifetime of wondering why she left them :( I hope she found her peace, just wish she could've found it in life, rather than death. RIP.
Talk

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

You folks talk as if you know her. I don't recall seeing her around town so you all must have been talking to her on the phone daily.

Her death is SO SO SO VERY Sad, as well as the death of any human.
Even sad for the dog
pink sugarplum

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Ambie_babii wrote:
<quoted text>
She had ALOT of troubles the past few years, so maybe it wasn't merely over a man. Some people face years of troubles, and FIGHT. While others just aren't that strong, and they feel death is the best solution. I remember her on "Celebrity Rehab", and I rooted so hard for her to overcome everything and straighten her life out..if not for herself, for her kids. It breaks my heart to know she was so weak and to kill herself and make those boys suffer, and even more so to know her boys are going to have a lifetime of wondering why she left them :( I hope she found her peace, just wish she could've found it in life, rather than death. RIP.
she always claimed and i believed that she was pretty much sold out to roger clemins the baseball player by agents and relatives when she was about 15 years old, he was her lover and this is around the time she began to experiment with drugs and the pain maybe of getting treated so badly by a man at such a young age just when she was developing her mind and understanding of love and such things

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Ambie_babii wrote:
<quoted text>She had ALOT of troubles the past few years, so maybe it wasn't merely over a man. Some people face years of troubles, and FIGHT. While others just aren't that strong, and they feel death is the best solution. I remember her on "Celebrity Rehab", and I rooted so hard for her to overcome everything and straighten her life out..if not for herself, for her kids. It breaks my heart to know she was so weak and to kill herself and make those boys suffer, and even more so to know her boys are going to have a lifetime of wondering why she left them :( I hope she found her peace, just wish she could've found it in life, rather than death. RIP.
A woman's heartache is always either over a man or her kids.
wait a secound

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

who is this mindy person?

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman's heartache is always either over a man or her kids.
I was watching HLN today and they said someone she knew(a friend I think) said when she had recieved the papers losing her boys it was kinda the last straw...

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

wait a secound wrote:
who is this mindy person?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindy_McCready
Fan

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

So Sad

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Fan wrote:
So Sad
I agree. Loss like this is so senseless, especially when children are involved because they'll be the ones to truly suffer this desperate action for the rest of their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

159 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Mao-bama Zombies 138,585
ronnie webb 29 min frogman 2
Lisa Damron 49 min Funny 67
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min curious 122,681
paris cowboy =music 51 min PARIS COWBOY 1,193
Thad Manning 52 min mike tysonnn 13
Hotter n hotter at Mountain Water 53 min hmmmm 2
Judge 2 hr progress 33
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters