Lightyear or Lastyear?
lastoneleft

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2012
Whats up with these fat cats coming in here and telling us what we all do wrong? Steve needs his As- kicked or better yet he needs to sell the company to someone who knows and cares about the people here in eastern ky! I guess driving a Lexus or a Hummer makes you better than anyone else? I only have one question? Where are the leaders of this county and city? You all have left the local people out on the side of the road for the name of politcs! Well there is coming a day at the polls soon so my advice to our local leaders____ You had better see what the HELL is going on at LIGHTYEAR or and I like to call them LASTYEAR! Just incase no one has heard there were four more lay offs this month! Its time to stop this and stop it NOW!
wtf

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2012
lastoneleft wrote:
Whats up with these fat cats coming in here and telling us what we all do wrong? Steve needs his As- kicked or better yet he needs to sell the company to someone who knows and cares about the people here in eastern ky! I guess driving a Lexus or a Hummer makes you better than anyone else? I only have one question? Where are the leaders of this county and city? You all have left the local people out on the side of the road for the name of politcs! Well there is coming a day at the polls soon so my advice to our local leaders____ You had better see what the HELL is going on at LIGHTYEAR or and I like to call them LASTYEAR! Just incase no one has heard there were four more lay offs this month! Its time to stop this and stop it NOW!
Where is the Mayor to help.

He was on your Board.
lastoneleft

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2012
he is blinded and does not have a clue just like Donavan and wayne t and many other leaders in this community they only liten to what the fat cat is telling them but I promise you on election day this job loss that is happening will effect them all and I for one will make sure that the public is educated on how many jobs were lost by the Lightyear or Lastyear take over. Our leaders need to stand up for us and take this matter seriously! Come on Mayor Frank / City mgr Donavan / Judge Wayne T. and others make some calls and save our local peoples JOBS!
anotheronebitest hedust

Nerinx, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2012
So, now that Lightyear has taken over people are still losing their jobs??? How many are left that were there with Southeast? It all has just trickled down from Darrell Maynard, he didn't give a rats ass about his employees either, just keeping himself in the green... I hope it all comes back to bite him in the butt... When he brought that lesiban woman to run his company everyone knew it was on the downhill. Another Pike Co. tradgety..
BJJ

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2012
I finally get the picture. Karma came back to haunt me.
got your back

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2012
you are wrong about Darrell
When

Tishomingo, MS

#7 Jan 25, 2012

Macon, GA

#8 Jan 25, 2012
got your back wrote:
you are wrong about Darrell
Darrel & Kelly were the ones who started this mess. Thanks for destroying a lot of people's lives. They Still have an income and a pretty little life. Kelly messing with that high school girl & giving her alcohol ??? Darrell trying to hide it? What did they expect? Thanks for nothing. No, you are the one who is wrong. The truth will stand when the worlds on fire!
got your back

Ivel, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2012
You are welcome to start your own busses from scratch and a dream
Insider

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2012
BJJ wrote:
I finally get the picture. Karma came back to haunt me.
Based on your BJJ handle, I can tell you are/were an insider.
To insider

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2012
You are so smart maybe you should run the place.
Insider

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2012
To insider wrote:
You are so smart maybe you should run the place.
No thanks. I worked there before and have no desire to go back. However with BJJ being gone its got to be better now
lastoneleft

Winchester, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2012
I think everyone there should be made to take a drug test before someone gets hurt or kills someone, they have employees driving there company cars that are high on pills and drugs! Sure not the same place it use to be! I also think the police should pull there cars ( lightyear) over and test them for driving under the influence!
concerned

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Jul 6, 2012
this place isn't the same as when Darrell was over it, at least then they cared about people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKayla Hall 5 min Blondy 16
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 8 min Kyboy 5,383
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min CCzar 166,373
Riot In Virginia 1 hr Jim Crow 23
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 1 hr Amy 40
statues 1 hr Baby Does Leonard 4
what is a holler (Oct '09) 1 hr BadaB 217

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages