Can the real "wtf" resist the urge to...

Can the real "wtf" resist the urge to whine on this thread?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

btw

Cantonment, FL

#1 Apr 4, 2013
let's see if the little POS can keep quiet while we bounce some silly, stinky, mean, & just plain ornery stuff off of its tinfoil hat!
maybe

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2013
maybe if u could resist the urge to start all these threads about him we wouldn't have to see his stupid posts or urs.get a hooker or move to ky to be closer to him u freak.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#4 Apr 7, 2013
maybe wrote:
maybe if u could resist the urge to start all these threads about him we wouldn't have to see his stupid posts or urs.get a hooker or move to ky to be closer to him u freak.
Absurd. Do you really believe that it takes the mention of that POS SOB to draw him in to a thread where he'll make some deranged one-liner quip of absolutely ignorant stupidity? Pssh, get a clue. That deviant homotroll is obsessed with some of us and
seeks us out and that's all it takes to get him openly active in his sick endeavors.
Bluecat

Ashburn, VA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Now his lover, Tyrone, seems intelligent.
tell the truth

Robinson Creek, KY

#6 Apr 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Absurd. Do you really believe that it takes the mention of that POS SOB to draw him in to a thread where he'll make some deranged one-liner quip of absolutely ignorant stupidity? Pssh, get a clue. That deviant homotroll is obsessed with some of us and
seeks us out and that's all it takes to get him openly active in his sick endeavors.
Yet you are posting on a thread about him, half of your posts are about him. Sounds like you have more than one obsession. Maybe instead of obsession we should say desire. Good job cowering btw.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#7 Apr 7, 2013
tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you are posting on a thread about him, half of your posts are about him. Sounds like you have more than one obsession. Maybe instead of obsession we should say desire. Good job cowering btw.
Oh, "stop crying" you weak, owned little punk ass bitch, LMAO!
hmmm

Paintsville, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Absurd. Do you really believe that it takes the mention of that POS SOB to draw him in to a thread where he'll make some deranged one-liner quip of absolutely ignorant stupidity? Pssh, get a clue. That deviant homotroll is obsessed with some of us and
seeks us out and that's all it takes to get him openly active in his sick endeavors.
I believe you came to a thread about him and posted about him before he posted anything.So it looks like the mere mention of his name draws your attention and you sought him out didn't you?Pssh indeed.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Bluecat wrote:
Now his lover, Tyrone, seems intelligent.
Somewhat perhaps. At least Tyrone is honest about the sick gay stuff he and WTF do together and is apparently comfortable with his homosexuality unlike poor POS SOB WTF. WTF tries to conceal and deny his deviancy, published arrest at Fishtrap for stalking and photographing children he'd planned to abduct, his membership in NAMBLA, as well as his homoerotically fueled same
sex obsessions with myself, GOP/Str8 8, Big Cat, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother of year 18 min mike 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Just Saying 138,075
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 22 min _FLATLINE-------- 24,335
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Truth Hurts 27,119
Whoas me.....I had me a check. Now I dont. 1 hr Its about time 15
Judge Combs Redux 1 hr Truth Hurts 2
cop who got shot at wolfpit 1 hr Curious 2
It's Official Eric C Conns Clients 2 hr Drdolittle 30
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 3 hr Bluebayou 38
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]