haunted attractions
scared stupid

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Does anybody know of any good haunted things happening in Pikeville or near Pikeville? I heard some news about a haunted hollow where they drop you off at a cemetery and you have to walk out of the hollow please give me some feed back of some good scary places to go.
crazykillerpsych oclown

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Im ready for a good scary
scared stupid

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2012
me to. Hopefully someone will tell us some things that are going on before halloween.
tigger

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2012
scared stupid wrote:
Does anybody know of any good haunted things happening in Pikeville or near Pikeville? I heard some news about a haunted hollow where they drop you off at a cemetery and you have to walk out of the hollow please give me some feed back of some good scary places to go.
where's it located. There is a haunted house at ashcamp. Haunted trail at paintsville. I'm thinking about going to fallsburg to a haunted house.
scared stupid

Ransom, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2012
tigger wrote:
<quoted text>where's it located. There is a haunted house at ashcamp. Haunted trail at paintsville. I'm thinking about going to fallsburg to a haunted house.
I have no idea someone just told me that they drop you off at a cemetery and you have to walk out of the haunted holler, that would be so much fun..
tigger

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2012
Yeah it would. Maybe somebody can give some info.location.time cost.
Marie

Macon, GA

#7 Oct 20, 2012
They are having a haunted trail walk up Kimper at Sunshine Lane Friday and Saturday nights it starts at 7pm. For more info contact the Kimper fire dept.
Jessica

Ransom, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Yes there is a Haunted Trail up Sunshine Lane of Kimper ( better known as stinkin branch)
THE HAUNTED TRAIL GOING ON TONIGHT!!! Come out and help support the Kimper Fire Dept!$5.00 to get in , tarot readings, and concessions will be sold.. This will be going on until Nov 2nd / 3rd.. All proceeds helps provide Christmas for The kids.... FEEL FREE TO PASS THE WORD AROUND AND GO HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! Opens around 7:30 until 11!!

Since: Oct 10

Nerinx, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2012
wymt.com is featuring a story about some Ramseys on "Elk Creek" (I'm guessing Elkhorn Creek??) that have set up a very interesting haunted house, for which they expect to receive 2500 visitors. There is supposedly a FB page about it, too.
just a thought

Ransom, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2012
The haunted house up Elkhorn was good but the cornfield really sucked. I don't think it's worth spending your money on it. Thumbs up to the haunted house and thumbs down to the cornfield.
lavendermoon

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2012
Is the Haunted trail walk-through or do you drive your car through it? Thanks :-)
Jessica wrote:
Yes there is a Haunted Trail up Sunshine Lane of Kimper ( better known as stinkin branch)
THE HAUNTED TRAIL GOING ON TONIGHT!!! Come out and help support the Kimper Fire Dept!$5.00 to get in , tarot readings, and concessions will be sold.. This will be going on until Nov 2nd / 3rd.. All proceeds helps provide Christmas for The kids.... FEEL FREE TO PASS THE WORD AROUND AND GO HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! Opens around 7:30 until 11!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Problem 1 hr Dirty Old Man 1
william bowling arrested (Apr '11) 4 hr Young one 23
Dr Whitney Maynard Rauth Valley Vet (May '12) 6 hr ConfusedAnimalLover 34
Kayla pinson from raccoon ky 6 hr Subverter 7
I am dating a black man. 6 hr Subverter 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr another viewer 168,031
Melissa Blankenship 9 hr PlayaPlay 3
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 13 hr curious 65

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages