Go Big Blue, win the NIT

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Bren

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
It doesn't look good for U.K. basketball, but maybe they'll win the NIT.

Wonder what team will win the NCAA?
Heartbroken Fan

Sitka, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
I am on the Edge, on the Verge. If our Black Cats, er, I mean Wildcats dont win something soon, like the NIT, I dont think I can take it any more. Pleeease guy, please do something. My whole life revolves around our Cats. (In case you are wondering, I am not Bleeding Blue.)
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Heartbroken Fan wrote:
I am on the Edge, on the Verge. If our Black Cats, er, I mean Wildcats dont win something soon, like the NIT, I dont think I can take it any more. Pleeease guy, please do something. My whole life revolves around our Cats.(In case you are wondering, I am not Bleeding Blue.)
Tan, go on your love date with Swine Man now.
Mildcats

Scott Depot, WV

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Kentucky at Robert Morris Tues. night 7:30 ESPN.
Bren

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
U.K. should have just said, "No, we don't want to play." This shows the importance of having that one special player on the team because without him, they lose.
Tell You What

Harold, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Heartbroken Fan wrote:
I am on the Edge, on the Verge. If our Black Cats, er, I mean Wildcats dont win something soon, like the NIT, I dont think I can take it any more. Pleeease guy, please do something. My whole life revolves around our Cats.(In case you are wondering, I am not Bleeding Blue.)
Get a Job
LOL

Springfield, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2013
You can't refuse to play in the NIT unless you do it early in the season...like before it starts. But UK is so arrogant they never thought they would be there...but they are NOT IN TOURNAMENT now. But hey...World Wide Wes is contracting out a bunch of new one and dones. It will be alright. UK fans can come off life support or step back from the ledge.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
LOL wrote:
You can't refuse to play in the NIT unless you do it early in the season...like before it starts. But UK is so arrogant they never thought they would be there...but they are NOT IN TOURNAMENT now. But hey...World Wide Wes is contracting out a bunch of new one and dones. It will be alright. UK fans can come off life support or step back from the ledge.
The NCAA made the Rule Stupid, not UK.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The NCAA made the Rule Stupid, not UK.
oops
i meant NFL made the rule,bet you didn't know that.
Scared

Sitka, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
What are we gonna do? I admit I am a white boy cheerleader, like Bleeding Blue. Well, no i am not. just trying to be funny, but ol BB is, the White Boy Cheerleader. A question BB: What Happened? UK was given waaaaay toooo much $ for the opulence of our Cats to have them get their Blue Asses busted in a 3000 seat gym. From what I saw on TV, same ol same ol there with Robert Morris fans and student section being White and the Playes Black. Why is that, anyone? Why are at least 92% of the players you see as you scan BB games on TV Black? Anyone know? Anyone curious?
go ky football

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Scared wrote:
What are we gonna do? I admit I am a white boy cheerleader, like Bleeding Blue. Well, no i am not. just trying to be funny, but ol BB is, the White Boy Cheerleader. A question BB: What Happened? UK was given waaaaay toooo much $ for the opulence of our Cats to have them get their Blue Asses busted in a 3000 seat gym. From what I saw on TV, same ol same ol there with Robert Morris fans and student section being White and the Playes Black. Why is that, anyone? Why are at least 92% of the players you see as you scan BB games on TV Black? Anyone know? Anyone curious?
after they were not selected for the tourney? uk quit playing..that was evident last night..they just didnt care..as coach cal said "they are uncoachable" i say send them on to the NBA get rid of them..start fresh next year..good riddence!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Pikeville Police Chief Antics 27 min Snowman Shame 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Historian 20,310
Deskins Motors 2 hr Elaine 1
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 3 hr pikecopug 129
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Known Fact 131,920
Horse Trail Tragedy 3 hr aep rookery 23
Next Governor 3 hr Crusty Rusty 7
What Is The Biggest City Waste 3 hr Crusty Rusty 26
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 3 hr oldschool 49
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:08 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:08PM
Browns lose Manziel in 17-13 loss to Panthers
NFL 5:13 PM
Cam: Panthers fans 'classless' to cheer Manziel injury
NBC Sports 5:30 PM
Manziel leaves Browns' loss with hamstring injury - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17