Pikeville HS Football
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2010
What is the story with Coach Howard? Why was he forced to resign?
Johnny

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2010
Heard he might like'em young.
Alistair

Shelbiana, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2010
He CHOSE to leave. LEAVE the man alone.
FaT Women

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2010
I heard that next year Pikeville's football team would be designated as Pike Central's JV Team...just what I heard.
Johnny

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2010
?????????? So why did he choose to leave in the middle of the year?
just sayin

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2010
FaT Women wrote:
I heard that next year Pikeville's football team would be designated as Pike Central's JV Team...just what I heard.
I am just amazed that there is that much stupidity on the hill. Pike Central has ONE decent season and all of a sudden they think they are a football powerhouse now. Tell me this Central fans, what has your team ever accomplished that would merit these thoughts? I can't think of one single thing that the mighty hawks have ever done. No state, region, or district titles. I can't even remember them getting a win in a big game. But go ahead a beat the Phelps and Jenkins of the world and think you have accomplished something, lmfao. Central sports, and I do mean ALL sports, have always and will always be a joke.
FaT Women

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2010
I say lets put them on the field and see who can back it up....probably not Pikeville...just sayin.
just sayin

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2010
I think that would be a great idea. The outcome would be the same as the last time they played. The Central boys are used to losing and don't know how to win the big games.
Ouch

Harold, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2010
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>I am just amazed that there is that much stupidity on the hill. Pike Central has ONE decent season and all of a sudden they think they are a football powerhouse now. Tell me this Central fans, what has your team ever accomplished that would merit these thoughts? I can't think of one single thing that the mighty hawks have ever done. No state, region, or district titles. I can't even remember them getting a win in a big game. But go ahead a beat the Phelps and Jenkins of the world and think you have accomplished something, lmfao. Central sports, and I do mean ALL sports, have always and will always be a joke.

It's called hype baby! What do you have to be hyped about? Losing a football coach or trying to keep one? We had a couple of big wins this year and we didn't play Phelps and Jenkins. Jenkins and Phelps are in your district and they were the highlights of your season. You've received your recognion for your past accomplishmwents, that's history. The glory days are gone, get over yourself.

With the exception of your cheerleaders, maybe you can recruit a couple for you team,
just sayin

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2010
Yep, that's exactly what it is, hype,lol. I still don't understand why it is justified but whatever. I would be willing to bet that next season will be right back to the normal losing ways, 2-8, lol, GO HAWKS! And yeah, Pikeville has been down for the last few years but that's only because we can't get rid of the creeker principal that has brought your losing mentality to Pikeville.
Another curious fan

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jan 16, 2010
What did Howard do to get fired?
Spicoli

United States

#12 Jan 16, 2010
When County Inbreds like Billy Rowe are running the show at Pikeville. What should we expect?!?!?!? We need to vote "PillBilly" out of office on the board. We need to get rid of Jerry "Sweetchuck" Green. And Royce Mayo who has always hated Pikeville and everything it stood for. Kevin Garris needs to go along with Chad "I hear that train a comin" Salyer. Bart Williams is gonna run himself off if he cant get to a region tournament in B-ball and hes another that needs to go. We Alumni need to get together and run every one of these idiots out of here because they are destroying our Alma Mater and everything we loved about it.
whathappened

Ransom, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2010
What did he teach?
FaT Women

Anderson, SC

#14 Jan 16, 2010
Spicoli wrote:
When County Inbreds like Billy Rowe are running the show at Pikeville. What should we expect?!?!?!? We need to vote "PillBilly" out of office on the board. We need to get rid of Jerry "Sweetchuck" Green. And Royce Mayo who has always hated Pikeville and everything it stood for. Kevin Garris needs to go along with Chad "I hear that train a comin" Salyer. Bart Williams is gonna run himself off if he cant get to a region tournament in B-ball and hes another that needs to go. We Alumni need to get together and run every one of these idiots out of here because they are destroying our Alma Mater and everything we loved about it.
You left a few people out...how about the custodians, they must be responsible for the downfall of Pikeville Football somehow...what about the teachers aids, they did not do there job either...Let us just say it this way...It has been a long time since you were a contender...and most believe that it will be while before you are again...That has nothing to do with Central...Why don't you quit blaming everyone else and just look in the mirror.
Truth Seeker

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2010
So why was he fired?
chad

Shelbiana, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2010
Why keep on with this subject? I mean, I didn't go to Pikeville and my kids don't, but this is a shame that jealous people won't leave this guy alone. He is a very nice person. I hope these comments are from teenagers that know no better. If these are comments from adults, sad..move on...don't be envious of others..it'll only make you old before your time. Btw, he didn't officially get fired.
LOL

Harold, KY

#17 Jan 16, 2010
just sayin wrote:
I think that would be a great idea. The outcome would be the same as the last time they played. The Central boys are used to losing and don't know how to win the big games.
No we didn't have the chance to play Phelps or Jenkins this year for a big game...lol. But we did defeat Mason County.

Was Harlan a big game? LOL
LOL

Harold, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2010
Spicoli wrote:
Hey, don't whine, you recruited and hired everyone of them.
Creeker

Harold, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2010
just sayin wrote:
Yep, that's exactly what it is, hype,lol. I still don't understand why it is justified but whatever. I would be willing to bet that next season will be right back to the normal losing ways, 2-8, lol, GO HAWKS! And yeah, Pikeville has been down for the last few years but that's only because we can't get rid of the creeker principal that has brought your losing mentality to Pikeville.
It is obvious you are a very jealous person and have the exact loser mentality in which you speak. You recruited and hired the creeker....LOL. No offense Mr. Mayo.

You never had a problem when you recruited the creekers to make you a football team did you?

Keep in mind you are still in Pike County, not Beverly Hills.

No Central will not have a 2-8 season they will be better, you have the 2-8 coach waiting to take back his old position. We got rid of the P-ville mentality....LOL and we are moving on up.....LOL Does this explain some of the hype?

Keep your mentality over on the city pond and we'll keep our pride on the creek.

Come on over we will let you cheer for us next season, heck we don't hold against you cause you named one of your hoods, Cedar Creek. Creeker is kinda catchy isn't it.....unless you live a Keyser Heights....LOL.
Peeing in a cup

Harold, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2010
Another curious fan wrote:
What did Howard do to get fired?
Ask your kid if it goes to Pikeville, they know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Elkins (Sep '10) 42 min Rye 19
Paul Riley ruining our community 45 min Spartan 4
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 4 hr Illegal Recruiter 77
Is cock-fighting illegal? (Jan '10) 4 hr animal lover 219
Breathitt County Juvenile Detention Center (Sep '09) 4 hr Trippy 35
Erik Toler: people better watch for him 5 hr Concerned citizen 1
Politically, what would Jesus do? 5 hr Joey 5
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr Putins Puppet 36,183
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Pikeville Parent 161,226
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 12 hr Never Thought WLD... 43
Trump In Trouble 18 hr More Trump Lies 45

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages