Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scales of Justice Indeed

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 4, 2013
 
Dr Manning is correct in his statement we are judged by our past and by the company we keep. That is a worldly view. . Personally, I have been there, done that and at times still struggle. As an example, we have a member of our church who is an ex gang member. He has been shot several times and basically been to places which would have scared me. I do not judge him by this. I am comfortable in his presence. On the other hand, I had a skinhead, greatly tattooed, wild eyed man stop at my home looking for work. He has been here a couple of times. His presence madeSoyes me uneasy. The only difference between the 2 men besides the tattoos; one has his head covered in tattoos, is the man at our church has redirected his life while the other has not. This is not to say that the skinhead will not do so, just at the present time he has not. None the less, God put him in my path and when I grasped this knowledge and pushed aside my uneasiness, I was able to view him as a man who is in pain and from that point began to relate to him. God gave me the words to speak to this man and I am glad I followed his direction. This man teared up and hugged my neck. He is in a terrible struggle and he is greatly judged by his appearance and where he has been. I pray he has the strength to walk out of this mess and live down the consequences of some of his actions and regretfully his appearance. Even as I write this I find myself concerned for him. So yes, Manning is correct, but still that doesn't make it right.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 4, 2013
 
Dr Manning is a black version of Lyndon LaRouche.
Difference is wingnuts believe both of them and I don't believe either of them.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Scales of Justice Indeed wrote:
Dr Manning is correct in his statement we are judged by our past and by the company we keep. That is a worldly view.. Personally, I have been there, done that and at times still struggle. As an example, we have a member of our church who is an ex gang member. He has been shot several times and basically been to places which would have scared me. I do not judge him by this. I am comfortable in his presence. On the other hand, I had a skinhead, greatly tattooed, wild eyed man stop at my home looking for work. He has been here a couple of times. His presence madeSoyes me uneasy. The only difference between the 2 men besides the tattoos; one has his head covered in tattoos, is the man at our church has redirected his life while the other has not. This is not to say that the skinhead will not do so, just at the present time he has not. None the less, God put him in my path and when I grasped this knowledge and pushed aside my uneasiness, I was able to view him as a man who is in pain and from that point began to relate to him. God gave me the words to speak to this man and I am glad I followed his direction. This man teared up and hugged my neck. He is in a terrible struggle and he is greatly judged by his appearance and where he has been. I pray he has the strength to walk out of this mess and live down the consequences of some of his actions and regretfully his appearance. Even as I write this I find myself concerned for him. So yes, Manning is correct, but still that doesn't make it right.
Manning is a Blav
Ck Donald Trump full of sh-t just like you.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoops
"Obama's Terrorist Ties: Yesterday and Today"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Go watch more Faux you ignorant SFB.
really

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Go watch more Faux you ignorant SFB.
Can't you carry on an intelligent conversation? All we ever read from you are one line insults.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you carry on an intelligent conversation? All we ever read from you are one line insults.
Can you get an Education you GED flunk out?
Political Justice

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The man speaks the truth about the Obama Administration. As far as his past, that is why it is called a past. What about Jessie Jackson Jr. who does not have a past and is presently awaiting sentencing and all these Black Democrats who have never had a past, get into positions, and now they are in Prison. God uses people like Pastor Manning b/c he is probably not curious about being a malicious theif/fake leader. What about all this down-low Black homosexuals in Positions. He is calling them out of their hen house. I believe the people that are talking negative about Dr. Manning on this site are just SLOP DOG, UNDERCOVER HOMOSEXUALS, LIBERAL, NO-MINDED, DEMOCRATS. You are angry b/c you fit right into one of those categories that he "calling out".
Political Justice

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jul 5, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are toothless WV white trash.
What about new cons like Jessie Jackson Jr.?
Obama is not too far away.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jul 6, 2013
 
Political Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
What about new cons like Jessie Jackson Jr.?
Obama is not too far away.
You mean like Tom Delay?

Lmfao
do not worry

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jul 6, 2013
 
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you carry on an intelligent conversation? All we ever read from you are one line insults.
“He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.”– William Faulkner
You Forgot A Lie

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

do not worry wrote:
<quoted text>
“He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.”– William Faulkner
You have never known to pass a Bathroom with a full load.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jul 7, 2013
 
Political Justice wrote:
The man speaks the truth about the Obama Administration. As far as his past, that is why it is called a past. What about Jessie Jackson Jr. who does not have a past and is presently awaiting sentencing and all these Black Democrats who have never had a past, get into positions, and now they are in Prison. God uses people like Pastor Manning b/c he is probably not curious about being a malicious theif/fake leader. What about all this down-low Black homosexuals in Positions. He is calling them out of their hen house. I believe the people that are talking negative about Dr. Manning on this site are just SLOP DOG, UNDERCOVER HOMOSEXUALS, LIBERAL, NO-MINDED, DEMOCRATS. You are angry b/c you fit right into one of those categories that he "calling out".
What about Tom Delay, Scooter Libby, Richie Farmer etc

Just simple white trash that got in positions and ended up in Prison.
really

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You Forgot A Lie wrote:
<quoted text>You have never known to pass a Bathroom with a full load.
When your IQ goes to 10 start selling.
ALICAI BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jul 7, 2013
 
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ALICAI BANKS wrote:
You have never lied about your Ho Mama.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yon wrote:
Manning had some interesting things to say yesterday
http://atlah.org/category/the-manning-report/ ...
Did he say you were silly?
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jul 20, 2013
 
yon wrote:
http://atlah.org/the-manning-r eport-live-and-...
Oh yeah he was going to Try Obama.......lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

129 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ Litafik 8 min Pikeville candidate 1
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 14 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,526
roasted coffee cafe place 14 min Smarty 2
alltech 16 min location 14
Highway Woman 16 min Smarty 6
Obama is No Leader 22 min BenDover 6
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 22 min darktainium 21,120
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Corporate America 66
paris cowboy = music 7 hr MUSICK-NESS 73
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 10 hr Jack 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••