Honorable Dr.James Manning

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Obama

Williamson, WV

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Love or hate Obama but you don't know him - but this black pastor knows his kind. WWW.youtube.com . This is the man the liberals wants you to think is crazy a fool etc.
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Obama wrote:
Love or hate Obama but you don't know him - but this black pastor knows his kind. WWW.youtube.com . This is the man the liberals wants you to think is crazy a fool etc.
Grow some teeth you WV hick.
Trud

Williamson, WV

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Obama wrote:
yes agree 100%
Trud

Williamson, WV

#4 Sep 19, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth you WV hick.
You old Brethett county fool
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Trud wrote:
<quoted text>You old Brethett county fool
You spelled your name wrong....it is "Turd".
Beverly

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2012
what does this have to do with Dr. Manning

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Trud wrote:
<quoted text>You old Brethett county fool
www.youtube.com ---DR. James Manning ----------the truth sometimes hurts
Manning

Williamson, WV

#8 Sep 20, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth you WV hick.
www.youtube.com "why blacks are not hornable people Manning" listen to this brave Great American DR.Manning tell it unfraid and not bashful - just the truth
Catherine

Castries, Saint Lucia

#9 Dec 26, 2012
James Manning is the greatest ass I have ever listened to, a waste of a phd, where does he come from he behaves like a son of the devil and instigates hatred, he is abviously a mad man, he needs to check into a mental hospital, can't believe that any human being with commonsense would waste their time to listen to him. Hope that he is lucky enough to confess his sins before he dies because he will be disapointed after death that he will not see the promise land, heaven is far from him grip.....get real James.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jul 1, 2013
yon wrote:
"Rachel Jeantel Acquits George Zimmerman."
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Zimmerman will fry.
yes

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jul 1, 2013
Obama wrote:
He is pretty intense; but definitely makes some interesting points in this video:

wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jul 3, 2013
yon wrote:
Tag Archive | "New World Order"
The Manning Report 2 July 2013
http://atlah.org/tag/new-world-order/
Zimmerman is a turd and you are a Tard.
Scales of Justice Indeed

Williamson, WV

#21 Jul 3, 2013
Catherine wrote:
James Manning is the greatest ass I have ever listened to, a waste of a phd, where does he come from he behaves like a son of the devil and instigates hatred, he is abviously a mad man, he needs to check into a mental hospital, can't believe that any human being with commonsense would waste their time to listen to him. Hope that he is lucky enough to confess his sins before he dies because he will be disapointed after death that he will not see the promise land, heaven is far from him grip.....get real James.
Perhaps you should not listen to him. He is correct, O is a shadowy figure and many of us have looked further into his background. I will say this, he does not have a resume fit for the POTUS. Personally, I like Dr. Manning. He has the courage to call it as he sees it. No cover up here. He has even had threats against his life, imagine that.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#24 Jul 4, 2013
Scales of Justice Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should not listen to him. He is correct, O is a shadowy figure and many of us have looked further into his background. I will say this, he does not have a resume fit for the POTUS. Personally, I like Dr. Manning. He has the courage to call it as he sees it. No cover up here. He has even had threats against his life, imagine that.
Well you are toothless WV white trash.
Scales of Justice Indeed

Williamson, WV

#25 Jul 4, 2013
yon wrote:
He's also an ex-con and criminals turned preachers make me leary - not that he's not forgiven of his trespasses, as are any of us, but to take on an exulted title given that background and wrong theology, one needs to take with a grain of salt as he's got one foot in the Bible and the other in worldly politics. I don't know if anybody else is any different.
I do not and will not judge any man based on his past. It would seem Manning has turned his life around. Still he is as you say spot on with many of his comments. Obviously he feels God has appointed him to uncover and speak what others may be reluctant to speak.
Wrong theology??? Could you expand or tell me where you feel he is speaking wrong theology. I have not listened to everything he has spoken, but that which I have heard sounds firm. I think he is attempting to get the attention on not only the nations atrosities, but of the black race as well. I really enjoyed and agreed with his comments to a woman named Teresa who challenged him on his black heritage. His initial reply to her was I am a man and a Christian, black comes after this and is of little consequence. That's how it should be. The sole fact of being black does not and should not be a matter of pride. It is how one uses their intellect. Yes, I do like Dr. Manning.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27 Jul 4, 2013
yon wrote:
"More Americans View Blacks As Racist"
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
More Americans view your kind as retarded.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not and will not judge any man based on his past. It would seem Manning has turned his life around. Still he is as you say spot on with many of his comments. Obviously he feels God has appointed him to uncover and speak what others may be reluctant to speak.
Wrong theology??? Could you expand or tell me where you feel he is speaking wrong theology. I have not listened to everything he has spoken, but that which I have heard sounds firm. I think he is attempting to get the attention on not only the nations atrosities, but of the black race as well. I really enjoyed and agreed with his comments to a woman named Teresa who challenged him on his black heritage. His initial reply to her was I am a man and a Christian, black comes after this and is of little consequence. That's how it should be. The sole fact of being black does not and should not be a matter of pride. It is how one uses their intellect. Yes, I do like Dr. Manning.
That demonstrates why you have to live in WV with all the other retards.
Scales of Justice Indeed

Williamson, WV

#29 Jul 4, 2013
yon wrote:
We are judged by our past - good or bad - and as Manning pointed out the other day - "by the company we keep."
I do not wish to make this a theological thread because Dr manning is a journalist and he is free to express his religious zeal that I believe in certain instances is blatantly wrong which I do not wish to comment on further. I judge him but do not condemn him - as he is a very courageous man.
The topix is Dr. James Manning. That in itself makes this a theological as well as a social, political thread. Why do you not want to speak further on where you feel he is blatantly wrong. That's what this thread is about. If you decide to speak further, I would be interested in hearing. In the mean while may God bless you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#30 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The topix is Dr. James Manning. That in itself makes this a theological as well as a social, political thread. Why do you not want to speak further on where you feel he is blatantly wrong. That's what this thread is about. If you decide to speak further, I would be interested in hearing. In the mean while may God bless you.
May you grow some teeth and get out of your Holler Trailer trash boy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#32 Jul 4, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how people don't want to do that
"Obama's Terrorist Ties: Yesterday and Today"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah the Bushes are still in Business with the bin Laden's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 42 min Billy 17,795
Monica Varney 1 hr Amj 4
bryon bartley (Dec '13) 1 hr Racer 10
Cardiologist womanizer 2 hr lab coat 3
Crop circles on Chloe 2 hr The Reporter 1
Barry Chaney 3 hr Changed Mind 19
Mayor's Wife Blasting Combs 4 hr heard today 24
judge combs question 7 hr enter user name 16
Josh Huffman new Pikecille Commussioner 14 hr Jersey Jeff smack... 50
Pikeville Dating