America Should Open All Borders

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Let Them In

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2013
America should open all Borders and accept all Immigrants with open arms and free Benefits to all.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#2 Apr 6, 2013
come one come all

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Let Them In wrote:
America should open all Borders and accept all Immigrants with open arms and free Benefits to all.
We're pretty much doing that already now.
mike

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
should open all Borders ? Before it's all said and done we will all be trying to go across! They're taking our rights away from all us , we can't smoke, you can't say this or that, cannot use God's name in school, trying to take our guns. The way things are going. There will be a day when we will try to get across the border
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Apr 6, 2013
If we got any opener borders, we would be like one of those plastic swimming polls on AFV, we would all gush out. how y'all like my word opener. put that in the webster dictionary. i remember my english class, it aint opener but more open. any ways, if we had more open borders we would all gush out.
Jose

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Let Them In wrote:
Si
Chucky

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Let Them In wrote:
Lets open them so you can get out!!!!!!!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Apr 6, 2013
opening the borders for let them in to get out would be like killing a fly in the middle east. a thousand come to its funeral.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Some people seem to forget this country was founded on immigrants, you may have been born in the us but i seriously doubt your bloodline is

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#10 Apr 7, 2013
If only we could convince all those Hispanic illegals
to merely take a siesta in the USA and then just keep
moving their asses North into Canada.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2013
dunadd wrote:
If we got any opener borders, we would be like one of those plastic swimming polls on AFV, we would all gush out. how y'all like my word opener. put that in the webster dictionary. i remember my english class, it aint opener but more open. any ways, if we had more open borders we would all gush out.
"swimming polls"

You are a queer.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#12 Apr 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I love "swimming polls"..you know, sperm aka tadpoles swimming in my stomach. yes, I am a queer.
LMAO!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Apr 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You like those queers don't you boy.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#14 Apr 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You like those queers don't you boy.
You know damn well I cannot stand you deviant freaks actually.

Poor POS SOB WTF gets bitchslapped again! And again, and again, and again...

LMAO!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well I cannot stand you deviant freaks actually.
Poor POS SOB WTF gets bitchslapped again! And again, and again, and again...
LMAO!
That must be why you kneel before them.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Let Them In

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Open all Borders now and let everyone in. At least they will work.
Complete Amnesty Now

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Apr 7, 2013
America should grant unconditional Amnesty and full Citizenship to every illegal Immigrant immediately.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#18 Apr 7, 2013
America should grant unconditional Amnesty and full Citizenship to every person on earth now and any future persons. And of course change the name of the country to USW, United States of the World. see there, problem solved.
Complete Amnesty Now

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2013
Grant unconditional Amnesty to all Immigrants immediately.
hater

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2013
How come every time someone complains about wanting foreign intruders to respect the land they're intruding are labeled evil? Learn the language of the country you are now in, respect its cultures and ways, do not attempt to enter the judicial and legal system just so that THEIR people can make changes so that only THEY benefit from which inevitably begins the change of the people, culture and ways of life in the country THEY ONCE ENTERED WITH A HUMBLE AND APPRECIATIVE ATTITUDE which begins to fade away when they realize that the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE get to begin to change too many things that that country's people never wanted nor would they allow it if they knew the inevitable changes that were going to take place by letting too many of those foreign people with foreign cultures and foreign ways of life into their land. Why is it so hard to understand the message here? Stop wasting our time with your worthless irrelevant attacks and start participating in the subject/discussion of why it's such a great thing to let foreign peoples and cultures move into YOUR LAND and change it/destroy it forever?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pikeville city school board race 31 min doc 2
Trump lost debate! 1 hr One Eyed Willy 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Betty 153,881
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 3 hr Alex Nicole 8,122
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 25,934
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr stupid republicans 34,169
Trump's Plan For Coal 4 hr Roger 5
Brian Morris 5 hr Take Over the County 27

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages