Slut Heather Fleming?
So TrUe

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Has anybody else heard this?? Heather is f**ing around with Zach they both work at foodcity. Heather is dating Jon Sawyers they both r f***ing around lol wtf? yeahh i know.. Heather is NOTHING but a nasty whor* and Jon is NOTHING but a drug dealer!! I know Heather i work with her! Her and Zack are F***ing eachother I even heard them laughing and talking about they almost got caught by Jon lol. Jon needs to know about this! They are NOT right together!! They need to break up or STOP f***ing around one..lol SLUt
lmao

Ransom, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2010
lmao you dont know nothing so true. If you knew what you were talking about you would know heather doesnt work at food city anymore. so laugh out loud everyone. Because this girl knows absolutely nothing. You must be jealous because Zack wont give you the time of day and he is being friends with Heather. LMAO . you poor pathetic human being. Know your facts before you mouth off. Your so pathetic. Heather hasnt worked there in a long time. So get over Zack and find someone else. To Zack hunny you think about who you have turned down and you will figure out who is writing this crap.
haha

Paintsville, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2010
It's about time she quit taking care of Jon. That guy is the laziest piece of shit I have ever seen.
roger

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2010
i used to date zacks sister and i know him and her were messin around ask them about hillbilly days
So TrUe

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2010
roger wrote:
i used to date zacks sister and i know him and her were messin around ask them about hillbilly days
LOL yeahh Heather and Zach was f***ing around maybe not anymore but they was!! Yeah i know Heather dont work at fodcity anymore but when she was working there shaw was messing around with zach!! FACT!!
So TrUe

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2010
lmao wrote:
lmao you dont know nothing so true. If you knew what you were talking about you would know heather doesnt work at food city anymore. so laugh out loud everyone. Because this girl knows absolutely nothing. You must be jealous because Zack wont give you the time of day and he is being friends with Heather. LMAO . you poor pathetic human being. Know your facts before you mouth off. Your so pathetic. Heather hasnt worked there in a long time. So get over Zack and find someone else. To Zack hunny you think about who you have turned down and you will figure out who is writing this crap.
LOL i dont want Zach sweetie i got a man!
So TrUe

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Aug 24, 2010
haha wrote:
It's about time she quit taking care of Jon. That guy is the laziest piece of shit I have ever seen.
True!! But Heather and Jon is still together lol I guess Jon doesnt give a f**K that Heather is f***ing another man lol.. Jon is messing around too.. FUNNY!!!!!
So TrUe

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Aug 24, 2010
lmao wrote:
lmao you dont know nothing so true. If you knew what you were talking about you would know heather doesnt work at food city anymore. so laugh out loud everyone. Because this girl knows absolutely nothing. You must be jealous because Zack wont give you the time of day and he is being friends with Heather. LMAO . you poor pathetic human being. Know your facts before you mouth off. Your so pathetic. Heather hasnt worked there in a long time. So get over Zack and find someone else. To Zack hunny you think about who you have turned down and you will figure out who is writing this crap.
This must be Heather or Kayla cause heather doesnt have any friends lol.. FRiends with heather lol Zach is f**ing her!!! Everybody knows sweetie u dont even no what the hell ur talking about!!
So TrUe

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2010
roger wrote:
i used to date zacks sister and i know him and her were messin around ask them about hillbilly days
Well you guys broke up? About time sweetie u can do better than that sult anyway. Yeah she's a slut!!
To So TrUe

Paintsville, KY

#11 Aug 24, 2010
Heather must have pissed you off bad. I don't like her either, but I don't post her business all over the internet. Have you ever even said anything to her face-to-face. I doubt it. And no I'm not taking up for Heather in no kind of way. I'm just saying, there are better way to deal with things.
wow

Hindman, KY

#12 Aug 24, 2010
People who cares that just shows she has experience least shell know what she's doin
lmao

Pikeville, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2010
so true you are so screwed up. Honey come forward with your name instead of hiding behind your computer. No you wont do that because your scared. Dont say your not because a fact is a fact. If you were not scared you would leave your name. And as for Heather having friends, she has alot of them. True friends, the kind that dont go behind her back. She is a very kind girl that helps anybody she can. So get a life so true, its funny , people actually feel sorry for you because you have nothing better to do. lmao, your absolutely pathetic. Heather is to good of a person for you to have some beef with her and try to start shit on her. so get a life and stay out of everybody elses. Seems like your jealous , do you wont Jon or something. Sure seems that way. Watch out Jon theres a crazy person on the loose after you. lmao. lady GET A DAMN LIFE.
lmao

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2010
so true , you must really be one ugly looking girl. Seems all you do is dream of Heather and Zack and Jon. Bless your heart ugly one. you must have a face only a mother could love. Quit daydreaming about these people. leave them alone. they want no part of you. so no, jon or zach wouldnt give you the time of day. So get over it. Heather is very beautiful inside and out. sorry your not. quit dreaming about being with one of those boys. Obviously they dont want you.
lmao

Danville, KY

#15 Aug 24, 2010
Heathers bf came to Food City yesterday asking everyone if Zack done Heather. I dont know (I just assume) but I said no, but Heather if you could be with Zack why the heck are you with that guy.
So Funny

United States

#17 Aug 26, 2010
That was so funny everyone just lied to him lmao.
Haha

Paintsville, KY

#18 Aug 26, 2010
You know what so funny. Every one of you are big and bad hiding behind the computer screen talking shit. Then Jon comes into Food City asking you guys about it and you say no! I mean that's just hilarious. Why didn't you just say yes?? Oh right because then Jon, Heather, & Zack would know who you are. I love how people are so mouthy on here, but would never say it to the person's face!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 min Vote 4 Hillary 31,875
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,361
appalachian wireless (Aug '12) 1 hr FACT 12
The vape shop 2 hr FACT 5
Corey Copley 2 hr FACT 15
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr One Eyed Willy 1,767
Best dentists around. Ok go! 2 hr Momma Weasel 2
Pikeville basketball 10 hr Stooges Rule 275
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 10 hr Hmmmm 102
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages