First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worked at Kelloggs

Lawrenceburg, KY

#21 Jun 28, 2009
I used to work for Kellogg's and it is a bunch of back stabbing mother f#$%ers over there. Espically some of the ppl on night shift. I worked my ass over there and worked overtime for 4 months straight. Yeah the money was nice but the other person didnt work nearly the hours i did and i would offer to stay and so they could go home and finally i learnt they wouldnt return the favor. And i have never seen so many liars and cheaters in all my life male and female. It isnt nothing but a big orgy waiting to happen and if you dont suck ass you get the worst treatment and you better make sure you get in with the right click and dont piss them off or you will regret it. cause the supervisiors are in with their clicks and they let you know if you piss one of them off! I havent eaten a pop tart in over 2 years if that tells you anything about what goes on over there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any1 know any info on the pikeville goth murders? (Jan '10) 5 min leroi 244
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min armybrat1955 135,125
jerry hayes (Nov '10) 31 min luckylady 20
Alethea Chaney 1 hr obama hater 5
Taxpayers Pay for Donavon and Barry Trip 1 hr Concerned pilot 6
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Pinocchio Mitch 24,736
Does Anyone know Shawna with resp. 1 hr Was a friend 3
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]