First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#72 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>That's something ANY man would be ashamed to hear....Himself begging to you and begging the police to save his cowardly ass.
They asked him where he was and the idiot said "I'm in front of his house". What an IDIOT. What was the fool thinking? He threatened you, then came to your house,(thinking you were gone) then went totally crazy with fear when you surprised him by being there. His fear carries a stench even over electronic media that long ago.
Thanks, my friend for showing that REAL men still rule over these pu&&ies who get on here bragging about themselves when they are nothing but mouth running pukes.
He says that ignorant sh!t because his idiotic ass thinks we are one and the same, GOP. And yes, while such can be said about certain shared beliefs, opinions, and/or outlooks between us, he and several others are too insecure and intimidated to own up to understanding that several of us here dominate their every thought and moment.

While it is true that yes, I do have Mongoloid Marty's home address I have never posted it here that I recall. That dipsh!t fails to fathom that no one is that concerned with giving 2 sh!ts about that mentally deficit dullard..we all know he is a jackass and a puss and it was proven by HIS own recording he originally provided us all with.
who

Chesterfield, MO

#73 May 15, 2013
Is that like how you think that EVERYONE who says something against you is Marty? Isnt this the name that you tried to pass off as not you until you was a dumba$$ and forgot to switch accounts? I hate to tell you this Patrick I know Marty, not very well, but enough to say hey to him when I see him out. Sorry to disappoint you, I am not him, regardless of what you might think.
Lost something

Elkhorn City, KY

#74 May 15, 2013
Thanks--She found it today! I hope you find the owner of whatever it is that you found.
Qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but that wasn't what I found.I hope she does find her necklace though.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#75 May 16, 2013
who wrote:
Is that like how you think that EVERYONE who says something against you is Marty? Isnt this the name that you tried to pass off as not you until you was a dumba$$ and forgot to switch accounts? I hate to tell you this Patrick I know Marty, not very well, but enough to say hey to him when I see him out. Sorry to disappoint you, I am not him, regardless of what you might think.
So? As I said, who cares one way or another? The facts speak for themselves and the story of Mongoloid Marty's becoming mentally unhinged based on only words on this site, developing an unstable fixation on TLH, seeking out his home, making and publishing threats of harmful intent here publicly, eagerly believing lies about someone originating once again from an internet gossip site then restating those lies time and time again as if he somehow knew they were valid/true beyond a doubt, then returning to that person's property trying to carry out those threats are ALL indicative as to how psychologically troubled Marty is. Dead serious, no sh!t. Who is so insecure or unsound that they do those things or allow themselves to be manipulated by whatever/whomever to such a degree as he did? If this had happened the other way around, and someone made threats to him, came to his home, published pictures of it, cyber-stalked him on here constantly, and then said they were coming back to "leave him in a puddle of blood" as Marty himself stated, do you honestly think Marty would just trod right on up to their vehicle, knowing nothing about them or who they are, what weapon they might have, anything and NOT have some means of self defense on his own damn property?!! It's caution and common sense, period. You fools that cry this "hid behind a gun" BS are pitifully moronic. Who would NOT defend themselves under such circumstances at their own home? Anyone that claims they would have done differently and encountered some unknown stranger doing this crap to them at their home without means of self defense are either outright liars or just ignorantly, stupidly clueless.

Then add on the fact Marty then tried to use the legal system to harass Legend and it backfired on him on separate occasions, combined with the his ongoing cyber-fixation here nearly 4-5 years later with TLH and surely people see that Mongoloid Marty is deranged and very mentally troubled. Now, to address this other stupid crap claiming that I believe Marty to be behind every ID or screen name on here..No I don't. I am not that stupid because common sense alone would tell any sane person that idiocy is very common these days and that the presence of ignorant fools abound. That said though, there are indicators that when evident seem to point to certain posts being made that contain the same agenda, the same reiterated absurdities, and the same lack or failure to grasp certain facts and those things indicate Marty's delusional views.

Now, I find it highly ironic that you have undertaken this cause of fighting Marty's internet battles here so religiously because to be truthful, I know 1000s of people myself but I don't feel the need to continually defend them on the internet or harass people they have had problems with so clearly you are serving some type of personal agenda on here and you have mentioned several times now some specifics of the court cases
that resulted from Marty's ignorant actions yet you attribute them to a You Tube video that you have
repeatedly failed to present and link here so that anyone else may see it for themselves. Now, why is
that? Why don't you just man up and quit being such a little intimidated puss.
who

Chesterfield, MO

#76 May 16, 2013
With the youtube video, if you ever went there for anything besides punk music, you will know you can start watching videos about lets say, monkeys playing football, and 30 minutes later watching a rock roll uphill. I seen the video, I wasn't really looking for it. It was a side bar link. Do you still have the wire brush soul patch? I think 1987 called and wants it back. If you want a link to the video so bad, go to the court house, buy a copy of it on dvd, post it here to show what I said isn't true. I know what I seen, and what I seen is you telling lie after lie. More than you have been found out telling on here. Lets see if you will answer this question. If a judge asked you if you was the legend himself, would you be a man and take responsibility for your posts and actions and say yet?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#77 May 16, 2013
And once again no one gets any actual intelligently rational answers, no verifying proof of anything to substantiate such a stance or claims made, and as usual the same deranged type of stuff that Mongoloid Marty himself always mindlessly blathered on about is recycled here yet once again.

My points from my previous comment are again validated and verified as
accurate and truthful.
I fear this government

Pikeville, KY

#78 May 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
And once again no one gets any actual intelligently rational answers, no verifying proof of anything to substantiate such a stance or claims made, and as usual the same deranged type of stuff that Mongoloid Marty himself always mindlessly blathered on about is recycled here yet once again.
My points from my previous comment are again validated and verified as
accurate and truthful.
The pitiful person said to you "I know what I "SEEN". You have destroyed such uneducated pretenders for a long time.

He really said "I know what I "seen"

That leaves you and I to decide what to do when bantering with people who can't even use our language.
wth

Whitesburg, KY

#79 May 17, 2013
Sucker punk lost another screen name...has anyone found it?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#80 May 17, 2013
I fear this government wrote:
<quoted text> The pitiful person said to you "I know what I "SEEN". You have destroyed such uneducated pretenders for a long time.
He really said "I know what I "seen"
That leaves you and I to decide what to do when bantering with people who can't even use our language.
Good point and I dig your screen name BTW. "Seen", pssh, I like the underground Heavy Metal music "scene" myself, LOL!
Bluecat

Ashburn, VA

#81 May 17, 2013
My bag of Herb.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#82 May 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point and I dig your screen name BTW. "Seen", pssh, I like the underground Heavy Metal music "scene" myself, LOL!
You live underground fat Pat the waste boy.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#83 May 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You live underground fat Pat the waste boy.
True. Sometimes such is the only safe place against perverse deviant filth such as yourself.

BTW - That is Fat Pat The Waste MAN to you, ya punk bastard.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#84 May 19, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Sometimes such is the only safe place against perverse deviant filth such as yourself.
BTW - That is Fat Pat The Waste MAN to you, ya punk bastard.
Fat Pat you useless Fhag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Paul 164,706
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 18 min Kyboy 5,025
Eric conn is on the run 31 min Curious 77
local guys that are hung (Apr '16) 47 min Lmao 29
Eric Newsome 1 hr Lmao 7
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 37,118
I Remember You 2 hr knight ryder 1

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages