wtf

Pikeville, KY

#49 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
No one's as stupid as dumbass Mongoloid Marty was to go to someone's property to make trouble..that's something only a total dipsh!t psychotic bastard fool does. And we all KNOW how that turned out for that stupid
SOB and YOU know best of all don't you, punk?! You know firsthand to keep your ass hidden behind the keyboard now cause you had the FEAR put in your
ass, son.
You peed your panties Fatrick.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
who

Jonancy, KY

#50 May 15, 2013
What happened Patrick, did you forget to sign out to reply to my post about GOP? According to the story, Marty ended up in jail. Just the same as gop said he was willing to go to get his hands on him. Besides, do you think he stays at home and never goes outside? The fact is, gop is either yourself, or just like yourself Parick, a big lying coward. I guess guns against unarmed men make you brave though doesn't it?
Qwerty

Tokyo, Japan

#51 May 15, 2013
Lost something wrote:
My sister lost her open heart necklace. I hope this is what you found.
Sorry but that wasn't what I found.I hope she does find her necklace though.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#52 May 15, 2013
who wrote:
What happened Patrick, did you forget to sign out to reply to my post about GOP? According to the story, Marty ended up in jail. Just the same as gop said he was willing to go to get his hands on him. Besides, do you think he stays at home and never goes outside? The fact is, gop is either yourself, or just like yourself Parick, a big lying coward. I guess guns against unarmed men make you brave though doesn't it?
Jut as poor insane 'wtf'... you repeat yourself to the point of hopeless insanity.

The propensity to mimic yourself is definitely a sign of limited vocabulary and absence of fodder for a mature debate.'We' adults can expect a child to incessantly recite the same poem or Mother goose rhyme from elementary school student but you are acting out on an adult forum.

Your equal protégé in ignorance and childishness,'wtf', has some neurosis about Floyd County jail and has never stopped thinking about it for years. Your neurosis is "he said, she said" and you continue to type the same lengthy absurdities again, and again, and again, and again.

The sure sign of insanity is REPEATIG the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#53 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Jut as poor insane 'wtf'... you repeat yourself to the point of hopeless insanity.
The propensity to mimic yourself is definitely a sign of limited vocabulary and absence of fodder for a mature debate.'We' adults can expect a child to incessantly recite the same poem or Mother goose rhyme from elementary school student but you are acting out on an adult forum.
Your equal protégé in ignorance and childishness,'wtf', has some neurosis about Floyd County jail and has never stopped thinking about it for years. Your neurosis is "he said, she said" and you continue to type the same lengthy absurdities again, and again, and again, and again.
The sure sign of insanity is REPEATIG the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
Then why do you continue to get drunk every Day Tan?
GOP

Summersville, WV

#54 May 15, 2013
who wrote:
How many have you, and will be horribly mundane by repeating it a hundred times more, said something of this matter?:.....I guess guns against unarmed men make you brave though doesn't it?.....

When YOU, an obviously unstable, already publicly embarrassed, angry little twerp threaten, as you cowardly "hide behind a computer", to do harm to a man and or his property, you are openly challenging that man to protect himself and his property from your possibly murderous intentions or just walk out in the street at noon and be intentionally shot down as the coward you are known to be.

Call me a coward....call the entire U.S. military cowards...call
every policeman a coward. WE all carry guns to 'take care of' such unstable, mentally deficient morons like you. I damn sure do carry a gun to protect myself from idiots and would have left you for the coroner's office to dispose of. Your childish incessant ankle biting would have permanently stopped on that day and I would never have spent a day in jail.

You are a child with the mouth of a drunken, slobbering idiot with no idea what you are about to get yourself into. Once you cross that line again, as you dared do with Patrick, your sorry ass is bought with a high powered bullet and paid for by your own stupid mouth that you incessantly run (in high gear and high pitch) on real men.
tlo

AOL

#55 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
Ol marty was caught skulking around the man's house and was made to cry, piss and sh*t his pants and was allowed to call the police to save his cowardly ass. The bastard was convinced Patrick was gone to Tenn. again because Patrick "set his chicken sh*t ass up" for that one good reason and it worked.
You have lied and typed "HIDE BEHIND A GUN" so many times you must suck on a gun barrel to sleep at night. You GD coward, you have promised to meet ME four different times , lied about being there, and then admitted you didn't because you were afraid to meet me anywhere but in the police parking lot.
I'm f*cking sick of you repeating the same stupid childish crap time after time after time after time after time after time.
Get a LIFE MORON! You can't EVER get any recognition by just "hiding behind a keyboard" and repeating those same lies you somehow stupidly hope will cause some normal person to believe that bullsh*t.
Your Stuck on Stupid. lmsao lmsao
tlo

AOL

#56 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid of heights myself or anything but I don't "push it" because fact is, I fell 70 feet off of the Raven Rock overlook on Jenkins/Pound Mtn. back in the early 80's while still in High School and honest to God, got up and literally walked away from it with only minor internal bruising. Spent 3 days in an ICU of course but just another incident where the Hand of God spared me as He has many times over the years. That's why these saps here cannot figure it out..I should be dead 10 times over by now so what danger does the BS and hollow words of a horde of anonymous cowards present to me? Really now, c'mon. LMAO!
Must have landed on your fat head. lmsao lmsao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#57 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>How many have you, and will be horribly mundane by repeating it a hundred times more, said something of this matter?:.....I guess guns against unarmed men make you brave though doesn't it?.....
When YOU, an obviously unstable, already publicly embarrassed, angry little twerp threaten, as you cowardly "hide behind a computer", to do harm to a man and or his property, you are openly challenging that man to protect himself and his property from your possibly murderous intentions or just walk out in the street at noon and be intentionally shot down as the coward you are known to be.
every policeman a coward. WE all carry guns to 'take care of' such unstable, mentally deficient morons like you. I damn sure do carry a gun to protect myself from idiots and would have left you for the coroner's office to dispose of. Your childish incessant ankle biting would have permanently stopped on that day and I would never have spent a day in jail.
You are a child with the mouth of a drunken, slobbering idiot with no idea what you are about to get yourself into. Once you cross that line again, as you dared do with Patrick, your sorry ass is bought with a high powered bullet and paid for by your own stupid mouth that you incessantly run (in high gear and high pitch) on real men.
You lost your Virginity in the Floyd County Jail you Pod Queen.
tlo

AOL

#58 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>How many have you, and will be horribly mundane by repeating it a hundred times more, said something of this matter?:.....I guess guns against unarmed men make you brave though doesn't it?.....
Stuck on Angry Stupid. lmsao lmsao
GOP

Summersville, WV

#59 May 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you continue to get drunk every Day Tan?
If you are mentally capable of having a discussion....Why would you make such a statement as you just did? You make a statement indicating you know me, where I live, where I drink and get drunk, that you see me everyday and can attest that I get drunk every day. Is that blatant, childish LIE?

Now tell me who I am, where I live and where I drink like you say.

And tell me about this "Floyd County thing"...I have never had any idea whatsoever what you are talking about and no one else has either. Did you just dream something? You have typed accusations about Floyd County jail at least 500 times over the years. Don't you think you need to actually clarify something about why?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#60 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>If you are mentally capable of having a discussion....Why would you make such a statement as you just did? You make a statement indicating you know me, where I live, where I drink and get drunk, that you see me everyday and can attest that I get drunk every day. Is that blatant, childish LIE?
And tell me about this "Floyd County thing"...I have never had any idea whatsoever what you are talking about and no one else has either. Did you just dream something? You have typed accusations about Floyd County jail at least 500 times over the years. Don't you think you need to actually clarify something about why?
You are the Town Drunk Tan, the Floyd County Jail Queen.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#61 May 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are the Town Drunk Tan, the Floyd County Jail Queen.
YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF BY JUST CLARIFYING THAT STATEMENT!! WHO AM I YOU QUEER? LYING MENTALLY RETARDED sob!!

WHO AM I, fool?

If you are mentally capable of having a discussion....Why would you make such a statement as you just did? You make a statement indicating you know me, where I live, where I drink and get drunk, that you see me everyday and can attest that I get drunk every day. That is a blatant, childish LIE!

wtf

Pikeville, KY

#62 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF BY JUST CLARIFYING THAT STATEMENT!! WHO AM I YOU QUEER? LYING MENTALLY RETARDED sob!!
WHO AM I, fool?
If you are mentally capable of having a discussion....Why would you make such a statement as you just did? You make a statement indicating you know me, where I live, where I drink and get drunk, that you see me everyday and can attest that I get drunk every day. That is a blatant, childish LIE!
You are Otis, the Town Drunk and Jail House Queen.

Lmfao

Tan Man.
who

Jonancy, KY

#63 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
All that jaw flapping and you have yet to acknowledge the fact that YOU said you was willing to go to jail for what you was going to do to Marty. Yet after 4 years of having his name and address you have done nothing. Doesn't that make you a keyboard Rambo? Go ahead and tell more about how big and brave you are. Tell everyone how bad you are. Tell everyone how much you lie. Tell everyone how you are scared to back up what you say on here. I know you will ignore this post, you wont answer or even acknowledge it being here because you do not have an answer. All you want to do is tell how big and bad you are, yet it is proven you are just all talk little boy. Go out and play and let the adults talk now.
who

Jonancy, KY

#64 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF BY JUST CLARIFYING THAT STATEMENT!! WHO AM I YOU QUEER? LYING MENTALLY RETARDED sob!!
WHO AM I, fool?
Practice what you preach. What is WTF nme? What is my name? I know who you are going to say, but you are wrong. Show us proof for who anyone on here. That includes everyone. If you cant do it, don't ask others to do the same thing you cowardly POS.
who

Jonancy, KY

#66 May 15, 2013
The same question right back at you sucker. Do you have any proof to anything you are saying, or do you just think I am Marty? See, you see him everywhere don't you? Do you still see him out of the corner of your eye the few times a month you go out? What is not making sense to you when you are asked if a judge asked you if you was the sucker, or the legend himself? What would your answer be? How does that question not make sense? I had already seen and heard your answer on youtube. I just want to see if you say on here what you said in court if your burnt out mind can even remember that far back.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#68 May 15, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>All that jaw flapping and you have yet to acknowledge the fact that YOU said you was willing to go to jail for what you was going to do to Marty. Yet after 4 years of having his name and address you have done nothing. Doesn't that make you a keyboard Rambo? Go ahead and tell more about how big and brave you are. Tell everyone how bad you are. Tell everyone how much you lie. Tell everyone how you are scared to back up what you say on here. I know you will ignore this post, you wont answer or even acknowledge it being here because you do not have an answer. All you want to do is tell how big and bad you are, yet it is proven you are just all talk little boy. Go out and play and let the adults talk now.
You are GD liar too. I NEVER had that coward's address. You are a childish idiot.

Why would I go beat up on a little fool and coward like marty after I saw that he had already been made to piss and shit down his leg like the quivering dog he is? After the HORRENDOUS episode of manhood over cowardice, and the ensuing laughter directed toward you/marty, I felt justice was complete, and I still love that episode in Appalachian history which will live on forever. "The cowardice of marty and the engenuity of Patrick who finally found and captured the hyena like excuse for a human.

You can't get past one sentence without posting it a hundred times a day.

You are the type COWARD that HIDES BEHIND a computer screen and throws little pebbles at your superiors. The world makes fun of idiots like you who have nothing but a big mouth and NEVER, EVER back it up.

I wasted gas and time waiting for
marty,(FOUR TIMES)the POS coward SOB" who made big threats on here and stayed right there where your fat ass is right now, HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN".

You are the lowest, most cowardly, pu&&y POS SOB (you and wtf) to ever even hide, like you do and try to get a little attention from REAL MEN>

Learn some new stuff. You are also useless and stupid as a GD worn out wad of toilet paper.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#69 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
No one really cares to be honest. You made yourself into a pitiful joke by being a stupid moron and doing the psychotic crap you did and nearly got your dumb ass killed for. Seriously, who in their right mind goes to someone's home with intent to harm them..ON that person's property? That is a death wish, a cry of help for a wanna be suicidal sh!thead. And the absolute most damning thing of all is PUBLISHING THOSE INTENTIONS HERE like a totally deranged nutjob asshole. Good lord son, if you're gonna do dirt then for f_ck's sake don't advertise that intent, pssh.
C'mon you poor coward, you haven't seen sh!t on You Tube or else you would LINK IT HERE to verify it but hey, that's OK because I have an awesome You Tube link of some hilarious sh!t right here but you already know it all too well of course, LMAO!
Here you go, folks! An oldie but a goodie that NEVER fails to entertain..listen up "all you Topix people" as Mongoloid Marty nearly gets his ass killed for his inane stupidity. Listen to him call the Police to come save him and let me clarify right now that when I say " I already called them" it was several days prior to clarify my Rights in case this event happened. Listen as I lay lead down pistol whipping him and kicking his truck doors in as he scrambles off up my hollow (I blocked the road so the SOB could not get away) with his then sh!t and piss filled pants. Come hear the REAL EVIDENCE of the event that put such fear in Mongoloid Marty Adams' stupid ass that he makes sure to just hide behind
IDs here and now and talk his talk because he knows damn well to f_ck with me face to face
is taking your life in your hands.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IWFYtWq6ypAXX
That's something ANY man would be ashamed to hear....Himself begging to you and begging the police to save his cowardly ass.

They asked him where he was and the idiot said "I'm in front of his house". What an IDIOT. What was the fool thinking? He threatened you, then came to your house,(thinking you were gone) then went totally crazy with fear when you surprised him by being there. His fear carries a stench even over electronic media that long ago.

Thanks, my friend for showing that REAL men still rule over these pu&&ies who get on here bragging about themselves when they are nothing but mouth running pukes.
who

Jonancy, KY

#70 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You are GD liar too. I NEVER had that coward's address. You are a childish idiot.
Why would I go beat up on a little fool and coward like marty after I saw that he had already been made to piss and shit down his leg like the quivering dog he is? After the HORRENDOUS episode of manhood over cowardice, and the ensuing laughter directed toward you/marty, I felt justice was complete, and I still love that episode in Appalachian history which will live on forever. "The cowardice of marty and the engenuity of Patrick who finally found and captured the hyena like excuse for a human.
You can't get past one sentence without posting it a hundred times a day.
You are the type COWARD that HIDES BEHIND a computer screen and throws little pebbles at your superiors. The world makes fun of idiots like you who have nothing but a big mouth and NEVER, EVER back it up.
I wasted gas and time waiting for
marty,(FOUR TIMES)the POS coward SOB" who made big threats on here and stayed right there where your fat ass is right now, HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN".
You are the lowest, most cowardly, pu&&y POS SOB (you and wtf) to ever even hide, like you do and try to get a little attention from REAL MEN>
Learn some new stuff. You are also useless and stupid as a GD worn out wad of toilet paper.
Go to the forum search, type in his name, look at the old threads from 3 or4 years ago. You will see his address in a lot of them. Ones that you have even replied from where Patrick talked to you in them. Would you like for me to post a link for you? To prove you in yet another lie? You say I am a coward for typing behind a user name? What are you doing? What is your name tough guy? Why is anyone supposed to believe that you went looking for anyone? He didn't show, yet he went to someone's house? Ok, that sounds like a good story for you to stick to doesn't it? Once again, you have proved yourself to be a lying coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VAnderbeck writes yet another editorial in favo... 9 min Cho cho 5
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Historian 19,953
cuba for all 15 min usa 1
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 17 min unaffordable 21
'Appalachian News-Express' Names New Editor (May '08) 1 hr No News 20
What Is The Biggest City Waste 1 hr living dead girl 4
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 22,218
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 1 hr WhatGoesAround 25
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 2 hr Demoncrat 110
Is ISIS In America Imminent? 4 hr Say What 39