who

Virgie, KY

#23 May 12, 2013
LMAO at the cowardly gop. He is such a idiot that he doesn't know topix from real life.
FAT RIOT

Corbin, KY

#24 May 12, 2013
yep...I love a good sausage ever now and then...
82nd and GK

Pikeville, KY

#27 May 12, 2013
I am just in on leave and visiting my Mother for Mother's Day. Maybe I spoke when I shouldn't but the person claiming to be aomething he is not blisters my ass. That little person is the one I am defending.
hater

Wheelwright, KY

#28 May 12, 2013
82nd and GK wrote:
I am just in on leave and visiting my Mother for Mother's Day. Maybe I spoke when I shouldn't but the person claiming to be aomething he is not blisters my ass. That little person is the one I am defending.
It is none of my business, but who claimed to be something??? Where??? I may be lost in the madness!!!
Maybe

Stanton, KY

#29 May 13, 2013
Qwerty wrote:
Did someone lose something today in Pikeville.If so put what and where.
I saw another post by someone who lost some keys. Hope you find it.
Maybe

Stanton, KY

#30 May 13, 2013
wtf

Richmond, KY

#31 May 13, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
That shovel should be used to bludgeon in these mass dimwit's empty skulls, Brother because it's evident that the only thing they have truly dropped is LSD from their inane bullsh!t.. and clearly have yet to experience their nuts dropping as they enter maturity. I guess they consider it a consolation when the gay males they "service" nuts drop of and off their chin a' bouncing and slapping, LMAO!
Fatrick you silly Fhag.
Pedophile hunter

Pikeville, KY

#32 May 13, 2013
hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is none of my business, but who claimed to be something??? Where??? I may be lost in the madness!!!
Matt r made a fool of himself and is trying to attack the wrong people. He claimed to have been a skydiver then a true skydiver and GOP who apparently knows a lot about the sport caught him red handed and embarrassed him.
reality check

Richmond, KY

#34 May 13, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Just like all these gutless idiots try and always fail at doing, spineless Matt R. tried to BS us and got bitchslapped down by people that knew better. That SOB and the rest of'em need to learn their deranged lies don't fly here...even if just momentarily as a claim of being a B.A.S.E. jumper or Skydiver, LMAO! The only time a gutless POS like Matt flies is when someone's
chasing him down for an ass stomping and he really takes flight with supersonic wings as
he flees, LOL!
perhaps matt was confused...disoriented...maybe in his mind he was the brave and the bold...then reality set in...and he found himself alone, living in his parents basement constantly masterbating to every sentence sucker punch writes!
von

Pikeville, KY

#35 May 13, 2013
maybe some cash at the storage rental
GOP

Summersville, WV

#36 May 13, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Just like all these gutless idiots try and always fail at doing, spineless Matt R. tried to BS us and got bitchslapped down by people that knew better. That SOB and the rest of'em need to learn their deranged lies don't fly here...even if just momentarily as a claim of being a B.A.S.E. jumper or Skydiver, LMAO! The only time a gutless POS like Matt flies is when someone's
chasing him down for an ass stomping and he really takes flight with supersonic wings as
he flees, LOL!
matt is indicative of the wannabes who chase after you like groupies after a rock star. The idiots have NOTHING going for them so they make up stories like "I'm a big bad SKYDIVING B.A.S.E. JUMPER to fool themselves into thinking someone believes such childish bullsh*t. I wonder what was on the liar's mind when he laid down to sleep after being bitch slapped and made such a fool of in front of the entire forum.

I do know quite a bit about "the sport" as someone called it. If the imposter braggart little POS knew ANYTHING about it he would have been rattling off the brand and size of his canopy and the container required for B.A.S.E. jumping.

Those rigs are different from others and cost a fortune, as do ALL rigs. EVERY person capable of jumping from a bridge or airplane has the size, name, brand, and all other pertinent info pertaining to that rig he stakes his very life on.

I'm so sick of the 'wtf's' and their friends who have NOTHING to offer and are probably confined to a computer chair by ignorance and lack of intestinal fortitude to get them out in the real world. They make up lies on us and then lie even about their own personal failures.
Qwerty

UK

#37 May 13, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw another post by someone who lost some keys. Hope you find it.
Thank you for responding to this post in a civilized manner but it wasn't keys that I found.I would have hoped that whoever lost what I found would have come forth but until your post all that have answered on this post have been nothing but a bunch of knuckle headed morons.
quiet respect

Pikeville, KY

#38 May 13, 2013
Qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for responding to this post in a civilized manner but it wasn't keys that I found.I would have hoped that whoever lost what I found would have come forth but until your post all that have answered on this post have been nothing but a bunch of knuckle headed morons.
Isn't that the truth. Some people on topix want to turn every thread into a personal battleground revolving around themselves.

Hopefully whatever you found will find its way to the rightful owner.
REALLY

Stanton, KY

#39 May 13, 2013
Pedophile hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Matt r made a fool of himself and is trying to attack the wrong people. He claimed to have been a skydiver then a true skydiver and GOP who apparently knows a lot about the sport caught him red handed and embarrassed him.
He claimed to be a skydiver?How do you get that?All I read in his post was that he said he had went base jumping.How do you get him claiming to be a skydiver from that?Either you are easily confused,illiterate,or just a plain out and out liar who is trying to start trouble.I will let you decide which it is as it is not my place to judge you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#40 May 14, 2013
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>He claimed to be a skydiver?How do you get that?All I read in his post was that he said he had went base jumping.How do you get him claiming to be a skydiver from that?Either you are easily confused,illiterate,or just a plain out and out liar who is trying to start trouble.I will let you decide which it is as it is not my place to judge you.
You sound illiterate Stupid.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#42 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds about right without a doubt. Everyone is an internet toughie badass when they don't have to actually identify themselves where people can either verify or confirm their BS one way or the other, ha!
<quoted text>
Oh, how long shall we suffer those fools, my friend? LOL! Their childish prattle is so old and worn out anymore. Anyway..
I'm not afraid of heights myself or anything but I don't "push it" because fact is, I fell 70 feet off of the Raven Rock overlook on Jenkins/Pound Mtn. back in the early 80's while still in High School and honest to God, got up and literally walked away from it with only minor internal bruising. Spent 3 days in an ICU of course but just another incident where the Hand of God spared me as He has many times over the years. That's why these saps here cannot figure it out..I should be dead 10 times over by now so what danger does the BS and hollow words of a horde of anonymous cowards present to me? Really now, c'mon. LMAO!
OH yeah. The little ankle biters who just trash threads by trying to lie to everyone should really learn to study a little before making such a preposterous statement as matt r did.

Every time one of our names shows on a thread little liars like him and wtf come running and flooding that thread with homosexual suggestions and ridiculous innuendos in an effort to get a crumb of attention thrown their direction. They have no pride, no intelligence, no morals, no personal responsibility for their bizarre statements, nor an ability to understand how childish and foolish they are proving themselves to be.
who

Virgie, KY

#43 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds about right without a doubt. Everyone is an internet toughie badass when they don't have to actually identify themselves where people can either verify or confirm their BS one way or the other, ha!
Don't forget about the internet badasses until someone goes to their house and they hide behind a gun like you did Marty. I am just surprised the police didn't disarm you when they got there. You have not told us about that yet. Did they take the one in your hand and frisk you to see if you had anymore?
Lost something

Pikeville, KY

#44 May 14, 2013
My sister lost her open heart necklace. I hope this is what you found.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#45 May 14, 2013
Ol marty was caught skulking around the man's house and was made to cry, piss and sh*t his pants and was allowed to call the police to save his cowardly ass. The bastard was convinced Patrick was gone to Tenn. again because Patrick "set his chicken sh*t ass up" for that one good reason and it worked.

You have lied and typed "HIDE BEHIND A GUN" so many times you must suck on a gun barrel to sleep at night. You GD coward, you have promised to meet ME four different times , lied about being there, and then admitted you didn't because you were afraid to meet me anywhere but in the police parking lot.

I'm f*cking sick of you repeating the same stupid childish crap time after time after time after time after time after time.

Get a LIFE MORON! You can't EVER get any recognition by just "hiding behind a keyboard" and repeating those same lies you somehow stupidly hope will cause some normal person to believe that bullsh*t.
who

Jonancy, KY

#47 May 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
Ol marty was caught skulking around the man's house and was made to cry, piss and sh*t his pants and was allowed to call the police to save his cowardly ass. The bastard was convinced Patrick was gone to Tenn. again because Patrick "set his chicken sh*t ass up" for that one good reason and it worked.
You have lied and typed "HIDE BEHIND A GUN" so many times you must suck on a gun barrel to sleep at night. You GD coward, you have promised to meet ME four different times , lied about being there, and then admitted you didn't because you were afraid to meet me anywhere but in the police parking lot.
I'm f*cking sick of you repeating the same stupid childish crap time after time after time after time after time after time.
Get a LIFE MORON! You can't EVER get any recognition by just "hiding behind a keyboard" and repeating those same lies you somehow stupidly hope will cause some normal person to believe that bullsh*t.
I agreed to meet you? Sorry to bust your homo desires, but no, I do not meet me. Do you know what is really hilarious about you puppets? Not only is Patrick becoming insane with Marty, but it sounds like you are too. Everyone is Marty. Unless this is another of Pats names like Pat Riot was. He even denied that being him until he did the stupid. While we are on the subject of meeting Marty, didn't you say you was willing to go to jail for what you was going to do to him? How long has it been now that you have had his name and address? What have you done? Anything? Nothing? Dream about it? Still talk about it? The answer is.... NOTHING you coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walter May Supporting Jimmy Carter for Mayor 40 min Voter 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,027
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 54 min Hmmmmmmm 4,344
Do u get paid to go on these talk shows (Jan '12) 1 hr Yvonne 55
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 1 hr Free Reader 60
clerk of court tactics same as conn LOOK 1 hr helper head 27
Pike county Board member 1 hr Hummm 17
PMC Union (Aug '12) 2 hr Because I Can 60
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 2 hr yep 26
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 3 hr Creeker 41
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs