Comments
1 - 20 of 73 Comments Last updated May 19, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Qwerty

UK

#1 May 11, 2013
Did someone lose something today in Pikeville.If so put what and where.
matt r

Wheelwright, KY

#3 May 11, 2013
The ONLY time I ever came close to loosing my nerve was base jumping from a bridge in West by god Virginia!! And I would not be in the presence of your nut gobbling kind to loose my nuts. I'm not like you pal..
82nd and GK

Pikeville, KY

#4 May 11, 2013
matt r wrote:
The ONLY time I ever came close to loosing my nerve was base jumping from a bridge in West by god Virginia!! And I would not be in the presence of your nut gobbling kind to loose my nuts. I'm not like you pal..
B.A.S.E. jumping is for real men and women. Skydiving,'swooping', low pull, bag lock, and other terms are not your forte. I doubt you have ever left an airplane on your own, unless it was stumbling off a passenger plane with everyone else. Where do such as you come from?
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#5 May 11, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
Someone named Matt R. lost his nerve and his nuts both somewhere around there.
LMAO!
have you checked your jaws for them.from what you have said and all the rumors about you and barry that is the most likely place they would be.gather your nuts up in your jaws squirrel.
Nicolas Nickleby

Lexington, KY

#6 May 11, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>have you checked your jaws for them.from what you have said and all the rumors about you and barry that is the most likely place they would be.gather your nuts up in your jaws squirrel.
Recent lobotomy?
genghis khan

Wheelwright, KY

#7 May 11, 2013
82nd and GK wrote:
<quoted text>B.A.S.E. jumping is for real men and women. Skydiving,'swooping', low pull, bag lock, and other terms are not your forte. I doubt you have ever left an airplane on your own, unless it was stumbling off a passenger plane with everyone else. Where do such as you come from?
You ignorant gd sob
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 12, 2013
matt r wrote:
lmfao

You have b slapped the Swine again.
Flower

Winchester, KY

#10 May 12, 2013
this is stupid
Lost and Found

Phelps, KY

#11 May 12, 2013
Qwerty wrote:
Did someone lose something today in Pikeville.If so put what and where.
My virginity - Down on Main Street
GOP

Summersville, WV

#12 May 12, 2013
matt r wrote:
You stepped in it up to your stupid ears, didn't you.

82nd and GK busted your lie all to hell. You didn't lose much though...your credibility was only in your imagination even before the REAL skydiver bitch slapped you back to your senses! That was some funny put down.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#13 May 12, 2013
genghis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant gd sob
Awwwwwww...poor poor wittle matt r! 82nd and GK bust your bubble? Did he/she hurt your wittle feelwings?

Find a REAL man or woman who knows about such as B.A.S.E. jumping and come back for more.

I can see how embarrassed you got being shot down hard in front of the entire forum. You called him/her:("You ignorant gd sob").

It looks like you suddenly were proven to fit that exact description.

Gonna change your name again to escape the shame?
matt r

Wheelwright, KY

#14 May 12, 2013
That sob only proved his GD ignorance along with your stupid ass!!

Base jumping and skydiving are entirely different, B.A.S.E jumping you fool you don't have the control like skydiving allows, or much time to think about your hitting the ground!!! So yes my first time was unnerving!!
But anyway there is no use arguing with keyboard commandos.
matt r

Wheelwright, KY

#15 May 12, 2013
You GD muthafuchas don't know B.A.S.E has nothing to do with airplanes. Lmfao what retards
GOP

Summersville, WV

#16 May 12, 2013
matt r wrote:
That sob only proved his GD ignorance along with your stupid ass!!
Base jumping and skydiving are entirely different, B.A.S.E jumping you fool you don't have the control like skydiving allows, or much time to think about your hitting the ground!!! So yes my first time was unnerving!!
But anyway there is no use arguing with keyboard commandos.
You're just digging that hole deeper. I've been to 'jump day' several times at New River gorge.(As a spectator only). Do you have any idea how many actual 'jumps' from an airplane are required to jump off that bridge?

I think the poster who busted your lie indicates he/she is a member on the Army's 82nd airborne division based in Ft. Bragg, N.C. I also think the "G.K." indicates a member of the 82nd's elite "GOLDEN KNIGHTS", their crack parachute team that does demos and competitions all over the world.

Argue with that person who bitch slapped you...I damn sure can't. Laughing my f*cking ass off at you.

Maybe you're 'wings' are clipped and you'll STFU for a while now?
The Drop Zone

Wheelwright, KY

#17 May 12, 2013
Ha!!! Ha!!! Do you want my entire life accounts???? Do I have to explain myself to an ignorant numb skull like you?? O_o
I've jumped lets see, New Jersey New York area, Northern Ky, East Tenn, Fla, Four Corners region around Farmington NM, and a few other.
yet You believe that idiot, but you wanna lash your pecker licking tongue at me with not an inkling of who you are talking to.

But, I get it you think everyone on a computer is like yourself, a lazy Fatass washed up no good!!
Grow UP Bitch, there's life out there!!! Beyond your delusional existence.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#18 May 12, 2013
The Drop Zone wrote:
Ha!!! Ha!!! Do you want my entire life accounts???? Do I have to explain myself to an ignorant numb skull like you?? O_o
I've jumped lets see, New Jersey New York area, Northern Ky, East Tenn, Fla, Four Corners region around Farmington NM, and a few other.
yet You believe that idiot, but you wanna lash your pecker licking tongue at me with not an inkling of who you are talking to.
But, I get it you think everyone on a computer is like yourself, a lazy Fatass washed up no good!!
Grow UP Bitch, there's life out there!!! Beyond your delusional existence.
OH, WOW!!! I've only jumped on the moon, Mars, Venus, and the sun...of course I only jumped on the sun at night. Damdest thing though....I reached 'terminal velocity' in 3 seconds @7,000,000 KPH on one of those big planets! I think I saw you there. What kind of airplane was that you were holding up with one hand?

Laughing more with each shovel full you throw. I really think you should quit now.
The Drop Zone

Wheelwright, KY

#19 May 12, 2013
Alright then, you have given me enough LIP.
Probably more than you give Patrick's pecker a day.
See ya deadbeat fool!!!
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#20 May 12, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You're just digging that hole deeper. I've been to 'jump day' several times at New River gorge.(As a spectator only). Do you have any idea how many actual 'jumps' from an airplane are required to jump off that bridge?
I think the poster who busted your lie indicates he/she is a member on the Army's 82nd airborne division based in Ft. Bragg, N.C. I also think the "G.K." indicates a member of the 82nd's elite "GOLDEN KNIGHTS", their crack parachute team that does demos and competitions all over the world.
Argue with that person who bitch slapped you...I damn sure can't. Laughing my f*cking ass off at you.
Are you sure it wasn't you that made that post.You seem to know exactly what they are talking about.
lmao

Corbin, KY

#21 May 12, 2013
Flower wrote:
this is stupid
so is your name troll! now back to the kitchen and fix me a sammich!
NAVY SEAL

Virgie, KY

#22 May 12, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You're just digging that hole deeper. I've been to 'jump day' several times at New River gorge.(As a spectator only). Do you have any idea how many actual 'jumps' from an airplane are required to jump off that bridge?
You coward. What are the odds that a member of the Golden Knights would be posting on this one thread in the small town of Pikeville? Just because someone makes up a user name, that does not make them who the name says they are. Maybe you are not only a coward, but a idiot too who don't know that already. LOOK MA, I AM A NAVY SEAL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 151,270
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min wow evil 1,498
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min spaceship 130,546
Word Association (Aug '11) 29 min MUSICK-NESS 4,952
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 31 min MUSICK-NESS 21,406
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 34 min MUSICK-NESS 658
Is Fuzztown for real or what??? 37 min bout right 19
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) 14 hr ginseng thieves 71
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) Thu naughty nurse 93
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••