Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#115 Jan 9, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
since Obama has been in office, we've piled on another $3.7 trillion onto our already dangerous Federal debt tab.
And, serious minds like billionaire bond investor Bill Gross believe that the total tab could be $75 trillion or more when you account for Medicare and Social Security.
He's even gone as far as to say that the United States will default on its debt while picking the pocket of every citizen through inflation, dollar devaluation, and interest rate games.
It's just about game, set, match. His blind sheep re-elected him. They too will reap the havok that Ovomit will bring.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#116 Jan 9, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
Why did Nixon tell one lie ,and he got impeached
and Obama tells a lie every week ,and gets away with it !!!!
Ever heard of the NAACP?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#118 Jan 9, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
To summarize, you copy and paste a hair brained article in an attempt to validate your claim. THEN, you state, "Well, I don't necessarily buy into the WHOLE article." And THEN you say, "Well, the article never said they had actual information, only that it "appears" to be this way."
WTH??? You're more of a dumbass than I previously suspected. You don't know where you sh^t last, do you???*LMAO*
I did not say "And THEN you say, "Well, the article never said they had actual information, only that it "appears" to be this way" Again and for the last time moron,(So try to follow along with your half wit brain) The article never stated, they "WERE", but that they appear to be. Meaning they "look" like one. Do you maybe suffer from a learning disabiltiy? Or just lack basic reading comprehension?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#119 Jan 10, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
since Obama has been in office, we've piled on another $3.7 trillion onto our already dangerous Federal debt tab.
And, serious minds like billionaire bond investor Bill Gross believe that the total tab could be $75 trillion or more when you account for Medicare and Social Security.
He's even gone as far as to say that the United States will default on its debt while picking the pocket of every citizen through inflation, dollar devaluation, and interest rate games.
Ooooohhhhh that was scary!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#120 Jan 10, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of the NAACP?
Did you know you are a retard?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#121 Jan 10, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say "And THEN you say, "Well, the article never said they had actual information, only that it "appears" to be this way" Again and for the last time moron,(So try to follow along with your half wit brain) The article never stated, they "WERE", but that they appear to be. Meaning they "look" like one. Do you maybe suffer from a learning disabiltiy? Or just lack basic reading comprehension?
YOU FREAKIN POSTED IT, YOU ILLITERATE STOOGE!!!! SO EITHER YOU DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU POSTED, OR YOU SUPPORT THE AUTHOR'S "ACCUSATION" THAT THE IRS IS BASICALLY NOTHING MORE THAN ORGANIZED CRIME OPERATED IN PUERTO RICO. WHICH IS IT, STUPID!?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#122 Jan 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know you are a retard?
Did you know that whale Sh@t is above you?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#123 Jan 10, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really are a dumbass huh? I guess man, keep thinking you're making some type of point. While you're at it, go find the actual place in the Constitution athorizing the IRS. Go find any Government document that supports the creation of the IRS as a government agency. They can't even do it. They hide behind a small law involving the Treasury. I've explained myself enough to you over this issue, now if you want to make a valid point at sometime, please feel free. Otherwise I suggest you go away again, and hide. Like you did over the whole "grammEr" thing lol.
Hey moron, it's IRS.GOV . To simple for you?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#124 Jan 10, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU FREAKIN POSTED IT, YOU ILLITERATE STOOGE!!!! SO EITHER YOU DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU POSTED, OR YOU SUPPORT THE AUTHOR'S "ACCUSATION" THAT THE IRS IS BASICALLY NOTHING MORE THAN ORGANIZED CRIME OPERATED IN PUERTO RICO. WHICH IS IT, STUPID!?
You are stupid, Stupid.

Did that answer your question?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#125 Jan 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are stupid, Stupid.
Did that answer your question?
No, but all the threads about yourself certainly says alot about you *LMAO*
AMS

Winchester, KY

#127 Jan 10, 2013
obama hater wrote:
<quoted text>
How does raising payroll taxes 2% help the middle class grow and prosper?? How is that winning for us working class?
how is raising healthcare on poor an middle class.an giving tax breaks.to the filthy Rich.an then dismissing 45 percent of the nation.help there ole buddy.an your answer is the last two Elections.when the majority votes.that should make you wonder if you took the right path.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#128 Jan 10, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but all the threads about yourself certainly says alot about you *LMAO*
They made a thread about you, it is the gay orgy at Bob Amos.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#131 Jan 10, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU FREAKIN POSTED IT, YOU ILLITERATE STOOGE!!!! SO EITHER YOU DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU POSTED, OR YOU SUPPORT THE AUTHOR'S "ACCUSATION" THAT THE IRS IS BASICALLY NOTHING MORE THAN ORGANIZED CRIME OPERATED IN PUERTO RICO. WHICH IS IT, STUPID!?
You are honestly just f**king stupid arn't you?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#132 Jan 10, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
You are honestly just f**king stupid arn't you?
Hahaha...REALLY? Is that ALL you've got???!!!!

"ARN'T" ??????? BLAHAHAHAA!!!!! What a genious....*LMAO*
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#133 Jan 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>They made a thread about you, it is the gay orgy at Bob Amos.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
OH NO...don't you even go there!!! I've seen the copies of your posts where you were soliciting gay love at Bob Amos. YOU"RE THE BOB AMOS GAY BANDIT...let's get that straight.

You'd better bark up another tree or I'll have Etapher dig those up for you....AGAIN! LMAO!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#134 Jan 11, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha...REALLY? Is that ALL you've got???!!!!
"ARN'T" ??????? BLAHAHAHAA!!!!! What a genious....*LMAO*
It's GENIUS dumbass.....
wtf

Jackson, KY

#136 Jan 11, 2013
no coon zone wrote:
<quoted text>You are stupid dumb ass is two different words not spelled as one. And you correct others spelling. Your a dill headed boy bitch.
Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#138 Jan 11, 2013
no coon zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you stupid bastard. I'm going to offer a reward if someone will tell me who you are.
Get a job twerp face.
Old Coal miner

Phelps, KY

#139 Jan 11, 2013
The President did win. he got a 77 percent tax increase on the middle class worker's. How do you like me now? when you voted for him you thought the Tax increase would be on the very Rich. The working man has always payed the Bills and he will as long as this nation stands. he also sense the Election signed a law for security for his self and Bush for a life time.not just 10 years. also you will be picking up the tab for all the College tuition for all of congress and the Presidents Children and Grand Children. How do like like me now?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#140 Jan 11, 2013
no coon zone wrote:
<quoted text>You are stupid dumb ass is two different words not spelled as one. And you correct others spelling. Your a dill headed boy bitch.
Actually no, it's dumbass....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dumbass

By the way the word you were trying to use is "You're". Chevy you should really learn to just sit there and shut the f**k up. Every time you post, you just further prove just how f**king stupid you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Is The Biggest City Waste 2 min Sick of fools 24
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Historian 20,291
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 22,257
Next Governor 1 hr Night Rider 5
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,551
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 2 hr Musikologist 22,987
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 2 hr Musikologist 908
Horse Trail Tragedy 3 hr aep rookery 20
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 22 hr aep rookery 48
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:52 pm PST

ESPN 3:52PM
Newton: 'Classless' to cheer Manziel injury
Bleacher Report 3:56 PM
Cam Returns to Superman Status When It Matters Most
Yahoo! Sports 4:08 PM
Browns lose Manziel in 17-13 loss to Panthers
NFL 5:13 PM
Cam: Panthers fans 'classless' to cheer Manziel injury
NBC Sports 5:30 PM
Manziel leaves Browns' loss with hamstring injury - NBC Sports