And Now The BLACKlash....

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 110 of110
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Sep 4, 2013
 
satan's fingers are typing messages confirming I am one of GOD's sheep!
Hallelujah!!!!
sincerely,
dunadd
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dunadd wrote:
satan's fingers are typing messages confirming I am one of GOD's sheep!
Hallelujah!!!!
sincerely,
dunadd
You are a sheep all right, a blind little misfit one.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Sep 5, 2013
 
Thank GOD I am a blind little misfit to you. That means I am on the correct highway.
Danke schoen!
sincerely,
dunadd
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Sep 6, 2013
 
dunadd wrote:
Thank GOD I am a blind little misfit to you. That means I am on the correct highway.
Danke schoen!
sincerely,
dunadd
You are on the Highway to ruin.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Sep 6, 2013
 
Being in the world of satan where white is black and black is white I accept the prosperity because I am a citizen of the world of GOD. The word of GOD tells me, brethren, I would that you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. I accept the word of GOD, making the words of satan of none effect. AMEN!
sincerely,
dunadd
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dunadd wrote:
Being in the world of satan where white is black and black is white I accept the prosperity because I am a citizen of the world of GOD. The word of GOD tells me, brethren, I would that you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. I accept the word of GOD, making the words of satan of none effect. AMEN!
sincerely,
dunadd
Get a job you silly pos.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Sep 8, 2013
 
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you silly pos.
Idiotic POS parrot.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic POS parrot.
Deadbeat pos waste boy.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Sep 13, 2013
 
The recent uprising of Blacks that "hate White people" and are violently lashing out and killing innocent people continues..and with hardly any news coverage by the Liberal Media of course. This past week it was a violent Black man that punched an elderly man (who later died due to his injuries) while the attacker yelled "I hate White people!". This man has had numerous arrests and run ins with Police and has a long history of violent attacks on people.

http://pix11.com/2013/09/09/union-square-beat...
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Sep 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PAT RlOT wrote:
The recent uprising of Blacks that "hate White people" and are violently lashing out and killing innocent people continues..and with hardly any news coverage by the Liberal Media of course. This past week it was a violent Black man that punched an elderly man (who later died due to his injuries) while the attacker yelled "I hate White people!". This man has had numerous arrests and run ins with Police and has a long history of violent attacks on people.
http://pix11.com/2013/09/09/union-square-beat...
They hate the fat pos waste white people like you holler trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 110 of110
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 122,988
37 yo oldest virgin to become first trilliooair 6 min I am Cherry Moon Europe 1
paris cowboy =music 8 min PARIS COWBOY 1,248
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min conservative crapola 138,839
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music 16 min texas pete 3,243
A sheriff who can not drive 33 min Par 154
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Pik... (Oct '10) 1 hr false 408
Apocalyptic Signs In The Air 7 hr Appalachian Air On Ground 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••