And Now The BLACKlash....
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#111 Jul 30, 2013
poster 110, the judge of all mankind in your little beady mind. you, piece of trash, don't determine where anybody goes, you worthless piece of nothingness. you satanic piece of worthless nothing. you aint the judge. little bitty satan has set himself up as judge.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#113 Jul 31, 2013
dunadd wrote:
poster 110, the judge of all mankind in your little beady mind. you, piece of trash, don't determine where anybody goes, you worthless piece of nothingness. you satanic piece of worthless nothing. you aint the judge. little bitty satan has set himself up as judge.
Gey a job you deadbeat white trash pos.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#114 Jul 31, 2013
Nothing to answer here since post 111 and I aint answering myself.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#115 Aug 1, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Nothing to answer here since post 111 and I aint answering myself.
Get a job you deadbeat SOB.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#116 Aug 1, 2013
still nothing!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#118 Aug 2, 2013
dunadd wrote:
still nothing!!!
...in your useless Life.
abc

London, UK

#119 Aug 2, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you deadbeat SOB.
Follow your own advise you deadbeat piece of trash scum.
abc

London, UK

#121 Aug 2, 2013
nobuddy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU suck a what? then you are a dam low down piece of SH!T SCUM.you can't suck WTF'S dam big di=K. YOU DAM di+k suck'n scum.
Hey Kunta Kinte get back in that tree monkey boy and STFU you black azz queer b@st@rd.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#123 Aug 2, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kunta Kinte get back in that tree monkey boy and STFU you black azz queer b@st@rd.
Get back in your pile of sh-t you wussy Brit pos.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#124 Aug 2, 2013
This thread is currently epitomizing the same state as when people attempt to discuss Race matters in America as it all just quickly blows up into bickering and an entirely useless platform altogether.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#125 Aug 3, 2013
yes indeed. entirely useless platform altogether but what can one expect trying to discus anything with entirely useless people such as a lot of what we have to discuss with on this site, PAT RIOT. This is why I try to only answer those who comment with rationality and not those filthy mind and mouth children we have to put up with.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#126 Aug 5, 2013
dunadd wrote:
yes indeed. entirely useless platform altogether but what can one expect trying to discus anything with entirely useless people such as a lot of what we have to discuss with on this site, PAT RIOT. This is why I try to only answer those who comment with rationality and not those filthy mind and mouth children we have to put up with.
You and Patty are 2 useless worthless low life beings with no Life and no purpose for living.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#128 Aug 6, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Immaturity and ignorance both do indeed abound at times on this forum Dun, no doubt about that. In fact, the Jackass Junior Squad seems to have an ever-present density about them that is impervious to any infiltration of intellect, LOL!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#129 Aug 6, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Immaturity and ignorance both do indeed abound at times on this forum Dun, no doubt about that. In fact, the Jackass Junior Squad seems to have an ever-present density about them that is impervious to any infiltration of intellect, LOL!
Immaturity and ignorance are your Life freak boy.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#130 Aug 6, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Immaturity and ignorance are your Life freak boy.
I agree..it does seem like an unusually abnormal number of you immature, ignorant scumbag bastards are prevalent these days. On here, out publicly, everywhere I look or go you S0NS Ov B1TCH3S are out validating your moronic brand of stupidity.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#131 Aug 6, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree..it does seem like an unusually abnormal number of you immature, ignorant scumbag bastards are prevalent these days. On here, out publicly, everywhere I look or go you S0NS Ov B1TCH3S are out validating your moronic brand of stupidity.
You incredibly ignorant SOB freak boy.
Han Keodalah

Ashburn, VA

#140 Sep 2, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/luv4et7
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141 Sep 3, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Well you are racist trash you filthy thing.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#142 Sep 3, 2013
You are a liar from the bottom pits of hell like your father satan!
sincerely,
dunadd
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#143 Sep 4, 2013
dunadd wrote:
You are a liar from the bottom pits of hell like your father satan!
sincerely,
dunadd
Get back in your Trailer before the Garbage Truck hauls you off trash boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wrecked at Chloe today? 1 hr Prayers for them 2
Keith Justice 1 hr big daddy here 12
Long fork or africa !!!! 3 hr Tyrone 9
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr yep 39,932
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 171,817
Medicare 5 hr Blind 25
family that turns against you (Feb '10) 5 hr Sue 181
Wreck on Chloe Wed That one person 3
What’s wrong with PMC? Tue Confidentiality 27

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages