Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Well, the old tried and rarely justified cycle of Reverse Racism and PC Hypocrisy is flaring up in the aftermath of the George Zimmerman acquittal as mostly Black people begin trying to stir things up and undermine the American Justice System yet again. There are Blacktivists in Congress calling for federal intervention while the Dept. of Justice and particularly Eric Holder bow down in appeasement by claiming there will be a larger, bureaucratic interference since certain biased Racists did not get the verdict that they wanted. There are so-called "celebrities" like athletes making cryptic threats and taunts via Twitter and there are Black people specifically targeting Whites and attacking them with clear intent to harm then solely due to this case.

When will this foolish centuries-old resentment and chipped shoulder bullsh!t cease? We seemed to see everyone just fine with the Jury selected and the Judicial Process engaged when the trial began but now that some people are unhappy with the verdict they want some type of "do over" and despite the legal system investigating, perhaps unwisely charging George Zimmerman due to political pressures and all that, the trial, the facts coming out, etc. these people are hell bent on violence and destruction and making someone pay for Zimmerman's innocence.

All I've heard through all of this is Race, Race, Race and despite Zimmerman being Hispanic, they continue to declare him White..but then these are the same idiots that call the half-White President of The United States a "Black Man" so it's evident they have no valid grasp on what Race actually is. And speaking of the trouble mongering POTUS, not only did he fan the flames of this case with his unneeded earlier commentary (I believe a President should remain publicly neutral in such an event like this one or at least be the voice of Unity) but now even he is trying to use the case again to crusade for his disarmament for American Citizens.

This will all result in just more of the same crap where Black people cry and wail "Injustice!" while acting up trying to harm others in their hypocritical rage. It's hypocrisy because Blacks kill Blacks by the dozens every day while they say or do nothing but God forbid if a mistakenly perceived "White" man is acquitted for a self-defense killing of someone trying to harm him. I do not recall the Black Community rising up and rioting when OJ Simpson walked free of blatantly slaying 2 White people, acquitted by the SAME legal system that has now judged George Zimmerman innocent as well. The funniest thing is there is now all this talk of trying to charge Zimmerman with some Race-based charge
but if you'll look at things objectively you will see that he is the ONLY one with any valid grounds to sue/charge others with a racially-motivated crime. His whole arrest, charging, trial, etc. and everything involved with it all stemmed from RACIAL bias TOWARD him to begin with, LOL!

http://wreg.com/2013/07/15/man-claims-attack-...

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2013/07/vi...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jul 16, 2013
For the second time posting, that is a very good and interesting post PAT RIOT. There are a few things I want to address, the first, When will this foolish centuries old resentment and chipped shoulder bs cease? NEVER! African Americans for different reasons live in the 18th and 19th centuries modes of thinking of slavery, not caring the African slavers were their own, selling captured members of different tribes to the slave buyers on the coast. In their mentality the whites only were the slavers. This racism and race hatred is perpetuated by the blacks who use it as political expediency, Hussein baraq o bamah, Eric Holder, Panthers, Jacksons, Sharpton, Farrakhan, athletes and the myriad of others. Hussein baraq o bamah uses this racism and hatred for his own political means and expediency but he would much rather be in photo op with his White Russian buddy Vladimir Putin, the vivacious Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra or the 68 year old Burmese Aung San Suu Kyi who looks terrific for her age. These caring African Americans say nary a word about the selling of black Africans into slavery in 2013 into the Arab countries because it doesn't help their cause here in America. Even some from Kenya, British East Africa, are being sold into slavery in 2013 but let's focus on Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman. Eric, we must blow on the flames of racism so they burn brighter and get the rioting going around the country. get on it, Eric. Yes Sir, Hussein. I've get it in operation this very moment. When will this foolish centuries old resentment and chipped shoulder bs cease? NEVER!!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#3 Jul 16, 2013
All true, Dun. There is a very hypocritical element that presides in the Reverse Racism present today (I use the term Reverse Racism meaning the Racism that Blacks themselves perpetrate outwardly toward everyone else regardless if they are White, Black, Latino, Oriental, whatever) where Blacks seem to think that they and ONLY they are the victims of Racism. At the same time they perpetrate every stereotype themselves of what they claim others are doing /have done to them and refuse to acknowledge that they are perhaps the most Racist of everyone involved. They seem to ignore a lot of the very known, documented History of Slavery itself as well in the fact that yes, it was Blacks that sold OTHER Blacks INTO Slavery to begin with..no different than how today it is Blacks that kill more OTHER Blacks than any other racial demographic.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Jul 16, 2013
To set the record straight on Hussein baraq o bamah's black ancestry and white ancestry or the lack of white ancestry, Hussein baraq o bamah is 1/8 black, 3/8 Arab and 4/8 white. This is official genealogically but not White Housely nor African American communityly. To the White House and African American community Hussein baraq o bamah is 100 percent Black American. As a footnote, according to the Hussein baraq o bamahites British East Africa, now known as Kenya, is in Hawaii. You need to note that in your geography notes.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Jul 16, 2013
On another note, George Bush was the last POTUS. Hussein baraq o bamah is the first POTUSS.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#6 Jul 16, 2013
It's that Arabic percentage of Obama's genealogical heritage that qualifies him as a candidate for The Anti-Christ, LOL!

“Top of the world”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
It's that Arabic percentage of Obama's genealogical heritage that qualifies him as a candidate for The Anti-Christ, LOL!
How you doing old friend?
tigger

United States

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Wow.I'm glad more ppl think the same way,their own tribes sold them into slavery.we didn't.look at how the immigrants have been treated since the founding of this country.most like dirt.did our ancerstors get anything for the the way they were treated.nope .

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doing old friend?
Hey pal, how are you? Where are you..well, where have you been may be more appropriate, huh?
Helter Skelter

Wallins Creek, KY

#10 Jul 16, 2013
Well the main goal is to get all the stand your ground laws and castle laws thrown out. Hussain and Holder have been looking for another left wing media orgy to push their antigun and anti self defense legislation.

In their world when they are beating your brains out on the concrete you are just the massa from long ago that deserves it...just a creepy cracker that got what was coming to him. Can't never be no peace in this country, because there ain't no such thing as forgettin. Helter Skelter, it's goin to bee's a long hot summer!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#11 Jul 16, 2013
Yes, if you are attacked or are threatened publicly or at your own home, whatever make sure you do NOT
defend yourself and damn sure NEVER use a gun to not
defend yourself, LOL!

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pal, how are you? Where are you..well, where have you been may be more appropriate, huh?
Been busy as hell, see not much has changed here. Bitch slappin -o- plenty !!!!!! LMAO

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#13 Jul 16, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
Been busy as hell, see not much has changed here. Bitch slappin -o- plenty !!!!!! LMAO
Oh man, you KNOW it, LMAO! What's my name..this week? LOL! Anyway..

Yeah, I figured you had been but it's good to see you, you're one of the few voices of reason and "cooler heads" on here and we are a very
short list these days, ha!

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man, you KNOW it, LMAO! What's my name..this week? LOL! EAnyway..

Yeah, I figured you had been but it's good to see you, you're one of the few voices of reason and "cooler heads" on here and we are a very
short list these days, ha!
You know how it is with these Lib Obanana suckers that want pro choice, as long as the choice is theirs ( gay lovin, free abortions for all, 11 million more felony welfare recipients, kill whitey , more rights for everyone that doesn't contribute ) PRO CHOICE!!!!! Must be the the muzzy way!!! Lol

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>You know how it is with these Lib Obanana suckers that want pro choice, as long as the choice is theirs ( gay lovin, free abortions for all, 11 million more felony welfare recipients, kill whitey , more rights for everyone that doesn't contribute ) PRO CHOICE!!!!! Must be the the muzzy way!!! Lol
To continue, if those choices aren't yours you are LABELED A RACIST by a bunch of limp wrist cowards !!! What a cuntry run by people who hate AMERICA .
target

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Jul 16, 2013
sitting here watching the evening news, i see the reports of violence, looting and destruction of property, and its all being called retaliation to the zimmerman verdict.
i say, bullshit!!!
what does, wearing a mask over your face while you bust out someones car windows have to do with protest?
if you are seriously protesting, something you believe in, you show your face and you give a reason why you are doing it and you protest that act, not go out and commit acts of violence as well.
i noticed, and yes, it is a statement based on fact, my sight sight is very good, that, the majority, if not all of the people on this news video were black.
mostly black men.
so instead of trying to bring about positive change by using their voice and by working hard to be good role models for up and coming young black men, they are out on the streets, busting out store and car windows, tearing down signs and awnings on businesses, attacking camera men and reporters, lighting fires, and looting.
this has nothing to do with zimmerman verdict.
a small non violent protest was taking place, when about 150 people left and went about the area creating havoc.
and then they wonder why people suspect them of no good deed.
they wonder why they are stereotyped or profiled.
i wonder why too.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#17 Jul 16, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
To continue, if those choices aren't yours you are LABELED A RACIST by a bunch of limp wrist cowards !!! What a cuntry run by people who hate AMERICA .
"cuntry"

Lmfao

You stupid pos.

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#18 Jul 17, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>"cuntry"

Lmfao

You stupid pos.
Got your attention didn't it rocket scientist

Lmfao

You stupid pos

Blah blah blah blah.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#20 Jul 17, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your attention didn't it rocket scientist
Lmfao
You stupid pos
Blah blah blah blah.
You ignorant racist pos.

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 17, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant racist pos.
Thanks for proving my point rocket scientist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Varney 7 min well 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min they 131,618
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min lmao 18,251
POLL: Nice firm titties or big floppy titties 24 min Alex 6
abuse of bill deskins 33 min Man of Mayhem 24
Keith Hall's withdrawl of a withdrawal decision. 36 min Keep on 54
Blacks are embarrassing themselves at ferguson. 1 hr Really 21
Judge Steve Combs Investigated? (Apr '14) 3 hr Questions 43
Mayor's Wife Blasting Combs Wed Know The Law 64
Pikeville Dating