Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Who cares "YOU RETARD" Get a life besides topix fool!!!!!
God

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Blacks in this country have always had a chip on their shoulder.

Now it might be true that during the 50's in Mississippi, or 200 years ago during slave times, black people had it rough. Nobody is arguing about that.

But look at black community today. Do blacks have it tough? They get free obamaphones, free welfare, and free food stamps. They don't even have to work for a living, they get a free HUD apartment with all the amenities. And if anybody looks at them cockeyed, all they have to do is play the race card like "Reverend" Sharpton. Worst thing in the world is an angry black baby momma waving her finger at you.

Blacks are on a pedestal in this country. They even have one of their own in the White House. Blacks are untouchable and beyond reproach because if you ever call them out, you are the one that is considered a "racist". They are allowed to do whatever they want and they still ain't happy!!!

Blacks have this "persecution complex" where they think that everyone is out to get them. Nobody is out to get you Brotha, we are out to get away from your no good, sorry, lazy black self. Because when a Brotha shows up in my neighborhood, I know you are up to no good. And I'm not saying that because I am racist, I am not racist. I just know that history has shown us time and time again that crime is predominately black. Poverty is predominately black. Trouble is black.

But at least they are good ball players, though, right?
well

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say something dumbass?lmao
run alone now little black deadbeat Q'er and have you some soul food.. maybe you need a hearing check if you didn't hear him!!!! LMFAO "did you say something " LMFAO stupid pos
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
run alone now little black deadbeat Q'er and have you some soul food.. maybe you need a hearing check if you didn't hear him!!!! LMFAO "did you say something " LMFAO stupid pos
Run and blow Fatrick you Fhag.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Good to see the you, the proper Well here and giving the cyber cretins hell already, friend. There's an imposter SOB using the name "well" as..well to publicly display his homoerotic obsession with me. You can find that absurd bastard's ignorant drivel on some of the more recent posts on the "Should Sucker Punk Be Deported" thread if you are even interested. Anyway, have a good one and remember: Slap-A-Troll with harsh verbal abuse and internet bitchslappery anytime you get a chance!
There is an imposter blowing Barry and says he is you.

Lmfao
btw

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

you stinking POS
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>- blowing Barry and you.
Lmfao
L0L
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

btw wrote:
you stinking POS<quoted text>L0L
You Florida Fairy boy.
strange times

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

I keep waiting for the American indian to get his fair shake in life..strange isn't it? we took everything from them...segregate them on useless desert land and nobody seems to care. maybe they need al Sharpton to represent them.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree with that. The Native American Indian is one of the most mistreated, abused, neglected, and taken advantage of Races of people that have ever existed anywhere. The crimes they were made victim to be White Expansion, the genocide of them and their way of life is a blight on the very face of American History. It's even worse now than ever before..go ride through a Res (Reservation) now is 2013 and you will see what looks like a place WORSE than some 3rd world country abroad. An urban ghetto looks like Beverly Hills compared to those Reservations. It is shameful what we've allowed to happen to and be done to them.
It is shameful what you did to Barry and he blasted you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Where is the money 146,438
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min pusherman_ 128,769
dating 38 min AMANDA HATER 1
amanda harris 43 min AMANDA 13
dating relationships 45 min AMANDA 1
Is Frankie damron married 1 hr Dorton 5
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Tigger 21,139
july 23 2014 grand jury indictments 2 hr opinion 15
What is Anna Pinson hiding? 5 hr Amy 20
TJ Litafik 9 hr Little Doper 15
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 hr truth 90
paris cowboy = music Fri MUSICK-NESS 75
•••
•••