Georgetown, KY

#2 Aug 28, 2012
curious wrote:
has anyone heard of united coal wanting to buy grapevine coal just curious
where is any coal left on the vine
mmmmmmmm

Wheelwright, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2012
grapevine is part of wellmore which is part of united which was all bought by metinvest in 2009
Proud of my tan

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 28, 2012
mmmmmmmm wrote:
grapevine is part of wellmore which is part of united which was all bought by metinvest in 2009
That's interesting. Long ago I worked with UCC. I had several contract mines and even worked directly for a while. It was once a good company.

Last I heard they were nothing but USC and maybe had some mineral holdings. What is really going on with them now? I'd appreciate you giving me a little info. I got many stories you might want to hear.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
<quoted text>That's interesting. Long ago I worked with UCC. I had several contract mines and even worked directly for a while. It was once a good company.
Last I heard they were nothing but USC and maybe had some mineral holdings. What is really going on with them now? I'd appreciate you giving me a little info. I got many stories you might want to hear.
All lies.
HaHa
#6 Aug 29, 2012
Wellmore Energy is owned by United Coal Company which is owned by Metinvest which is owned by SCM Holdings which is owned by Rinat Akhmatov. (dunno if the last name is spelled right) Who is a Ukranian muslim gangster/terrorist.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2012
HaHa wrote:
Wellmore Energy is owned by United Coal Company which is owned by Metinvest which is owned by SCM Holdings which is owned by Rinat Akhmatov.(dunno if the last name is spelled right) Who is a Ukranian muslim gangster/terrorist.
From Grapevine?
curious

Georgetown, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2012
what kind of stories do you mean i'm talking about grapevine/phyllis area got something to do with united coal buying coal from the anderson family it's got something to do with china bidding on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Just an observer 170,027
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 27 min Princess Hey 9,599
Jeff Vanderbeck Billboard Salesman 52 min MAN OF MAYHEM 11
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,871
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 7,843
help for the holidays 1 hr jacob dino 1 1
where is a good church (Jan '11) 2 hr Would like to know 21
Rickie Bartley resigns 12 hr Outsider 28
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 12 hr Just sayin 28
Dear Ray Jones and Amy Thu New Indictment WK 24

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance