old low vein mining hat and wheat min...

old low vein mining hat and wheat mining light for sale

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
forsale

Annville, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Its an old msa comfo cap low vein and a koehler wheat model 5200 mining light that i have for sale...the cap is in excellent shape no cracks and is tiger striped...the light is in good shape..still burns for bout 12 or 13 hours..make me some offers
Terri

Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2010
forsale wrote:
Its an old msa comfo cap low vein and a koehler wheat model 5200 mining light that i have for sale...the cap is in excellent shape no cracks and is tiger striped...the light is in good shape..still burns for bout 12 or 13 hours..make me some offer
Is the charger with it?
big fat boy

Wayside, WV

#3 Sep 2, 2010
$75.00 cash today
Snooter

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2010
With charger
Terry

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2010
forsale wrote:
Its an old msa comfo cap low vein and a koehler wheat model 5200 mining light that i have for sale...the cap is in excellent shape no cracks and is tiger striped...the light is in good shape..still burns for bout 12 or 13 hours..make me some offers
How much do you want for it.
forsale

Pikeville, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2010
the hat ill take 150 for it...ill take 100 for the light...50 for the charger
tiny

Wayside, WV

#8 Sep 8, 2010
what size hat is it and does it still have the string liner
bill

La Center, WA

#9 Sep 9, 2010
what size is the hat
Big John

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Is the Comfo Cap a Peanut Cap "Small style" or regular size Cap?
What area are you from, If you are close or local i wouldn't mind buying or at least offering.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#11 Sep 9, 2010
You should go over on the Somerset forum and post it. Cavers are always in the market for wheat lights if it's a good deal. Might work, might not. But it would be worth a try. When I was sixteen I bought a wheat light and helmet for caving. Still have them my closet.
forsale

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 10, 2010
yea its a peanut hat ..so its about the smallest size they make....and yea it has a brand new lace in liner in it
will buy

Macon, GA

#13 Sep 13, 2010
if its in the shape u say i would buy for150 can e mail me at [email protected]
daughter

Pikeville, KY

#14 Sep 14, 2010
forsale wrote:
my dad has one
Flectcher 101

Whitman, WV

#15 Oct 17, 2010
i would be interested in the hat....i have an original low vein but have been looking for a peanut... email info to.... [email protected]
bob

Branchland, WV

#16 Nov 17, 2010
if u still have the hat i would buy it right now for top dollar....if u still have it u can email me at [email protected]
Jeff Rutherford

Gallipolis, OH

#17 Dec 2, 2010
forsale wrote:
What is the price? please respond to [email protected]
Jeff Rutherford

Gallipolis, OH

#18 Dec 2, 2010
Please send pic and price to [email protected]
Jeff Rutherford

Gallipolis, OH

#19 Dec 2, 2010
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you want for it.
Please respond to [email protected]
Justin

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Feb 21, 2011
forsale wrote:
Is the hat and light still for sale, I'll buy it today send me your phone number and address to [email protected]
new miner

Watertown, WI

#22 Jul 27, 2011
Do you still have this hard hat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 19 min joke on the people 795
What happened to justice in Eastern KY? 30 min MageeName 106
Is Pikeville Really Growing? Honestly? 59 min Sad 105
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Paris Cowboy 30,927
Obama 2 hr Liberte 10
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 25,099
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,749
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages