Obama has Nobel revoked.

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
hierro

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
LOL you dumbass thats a satire website, you do know satires arent real right?
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Calm down man, I thought it was funny. And a man can dream can't he?
GOP

Capon Bridge, WV

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Nobel 'pigment' prize? What else could it be for?
KELLERMAN

Marengo, OH

#5 Mar 6, 2013
GOP wrote:
Please educate us on the Nobel Peace Prize. I don't appreciate your pigment remark, but I will agree that other people did more of service to the world than Obama. You just can't get other the color of a man. I guess you believe Jesus was white and him a resident of Ethiopia.
GOP

Capon Bridge, WV

#6 Mar 7, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Please educate us on the Nobel Peace Prize. I don't appreciate your pigment remark, but I will agree that other people did more of service to the world than Obama. You just can't get other the color of a man. I guess you believe Jesus was white and him a resident of Ethiopia.
Do you actually think he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for ANY other reason? If so, I'd appreciate you letting me in on the secret. No one else has come up with anything other than his race and the fact that he is the first BLACK president.

I'm far from being the only one to ask about this issue.
My mentioning his race is not the problem. The problem is what his 'race' membership and favoritism has already done, through his racist actions, to divide this nation again.
Count the admitted anti-American and other 'notably' black persons he has named to encircle him at the White House.
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Venezuela is looking for a new dictator.. See Ya Obama!!!!
Leave America Alone
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually think he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for ANY other reason? If so, I'd appreciate you letting me in on the secret. No one else has come up with anything other than his race and the fact that he is the first BLACK president.
My mentioning his race is not the problem. The problem is what his 'race' membership and favoritism has already done, through his racist actions, to divide this nation again.
Count the admitted anti-American and other 'notably' black persons he has named to encircle him at the White House.
You racist low life white trash pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2013
GOP wrote:
You racist low life white trash pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
BY: my" own confession, I" am a Racist Bitch: and Proud of it. BUT: I" am an Honest Racist Bitch. Herman Cain" was by far the Best man: that was running for the office. there is a lot of difference in a real Black Man: and a half breed Cananite Mulatto Mongrel Negro, LIKE OBUMA.
Cain the Pizza man is your hero numb nuts.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Mar 7, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> NO HERMAN: is not my HERO. I" do not have a Hero other than my self. Herman was just flat plain the best Man for the Job, of the bunch that was running.
On the Repukes side, maybe.
GOP

Capon Bridge, WV

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Why no answer, Kellerman?

KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Please educate us on the Nobel Peace Prize. I don't appreciate your pigment remark, but I will agree that other people did more of service to the world than Obama. You just can't get other the color of a man. I guess you believe Jesus was white and him a resident of Ethiopia.
Do you actually think he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for ANY other reason? If so, I'd appreciate you letting me in on the secret. No one else has come up with anything other than his race and the fact that he is the first BLACK president.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#21 Mar 7, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> NO HERMAN: is not my HERO. I" do not have a Hero other than my self. Herman was just flat plain the best Man for the Job, of the bunch that was running.
Carson/Cain 2016!

http://newsbusters.org/node/62248
KELLERMAN

Marengo, OH

#23 Mar 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO
Clinton/Pelosi 2016 Landslide Winners!!!
If Wyonna Judge wins dancing with the stars than I might be able to believe that this ticket would win an election. I think you will be getting a Bush instead. Looks as if Jeb will attempt to steal the show.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#26 Mar 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody will ever vote for an idiot Bush ever again. No way no how.
Because I want my free crazy check!!
KELLERMAN

Marengo, OH

#27 Mar 7, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> NEED TO CORRECT YOU: OBUMA" WAS NOT; AND IS NOT THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. NOW" had You WHITE FOLK'S ELECTED: Herman Cain, HE" for sure would have been the FIRST [ BLACK ] PRESIDENT. THAT HALF BREED CANANITE NEGRO MUSLIM: THAT YOU FOLK'S ELECTED IS NOT A BLACK MAN. HE" IS A HALF BREED MULATTO MONGREL. NOT" A BLACK MAN.
I don't know why I'm replying but I guess your partial right that he isn't one hundred percent black, but due that this country places you in that category if you had mixed heritage. Also, biracial children were more accepted in the black community. Your racism overwhelms me, but I will choose not to debate you due that I don't think you would be able to understand rationality.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#28 Mar 10, 2013
GOP wrote:
Why no answer, Kellerman?
KELLERMAN wrote:
You are Trailer Trash you pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cemeteries in Elkhorn City/Poor Bottom area 5 min Amanda 1
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 6 min steve 50
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 163,683
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 23 min A Hillary Deport... 4,444
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 34 min Itsme again 36,422
City commissioners 55 min Bob 36
shelbiana food city guys 1 hr junior 4
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 1 hr Willard 40
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 4 hr A Hillary Deport... 161

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages