:-)
It's your Birthday.
KELLERMAN

Mansfield, OH

#3 Apr 1, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Gotcha...April Fool's Day!
:-)
Just curious what is your logo's meaning. I don't eat pork, but I find it interesting. I do enjoy your posts even though I don't agree all the time, you do capture the issues of the world.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Look at this proof that POS SOB WTF is obsessed with me:

He's here, LOL! This thread has sat idle and uncommented upon all day yet what's the first thing homotroll WTF does when he's logged into Topix? Sees a thread I've started, my screen name over in the column and he immediately begins making the rounds of publicly obsessing over my posts. He will now go visit EVERY place I've recently posted and it
will fuel his obsession to display his same-sex infatuation with me by
his making posts now everywhere I already have. It's kind of touching to see some pitiful loser like deviant bastard WTF willingly exhibit a need, a compulsion he cannot resist to honor and revere all of my earlier attendances. While transient-like vagabond pedovile WTF is not just an April Fool to amuse us he is
in reality an all-year round Sucker. yes, it's male genitals he likes to suck on but he's still a sucker none the less. LMAO!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#5 Apr 1, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Just curious what is your logo's meaning. I don't eat pork, but I find it interesting. I do enjoy your posts even though I don't agree all the time, you do capture the issues of the world.
I view any and all corrupt officials be they politicians or police or anyone that would tyrannically suppress Liberty as swine or "pigs" if you will and as such they deserve to be slaughtered. Now that does not necessarily mean violence or a physical act, it can mean exposure and having the irons put to them publicly and exposed for their evils and injustices.

That said, I also agree with many things you've said and can appreciate your opinions, insights, views, etc, with a few exceptions. I can interact with anyone that is civil and mature and show them the same respect they show me but I will not brook nor tolerate imbecilic dullards that seem to
permeate this site. I decimate them with mere words while sharing my own views, beliefs,
etc. with others able to relay/validate their own at the same time.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Apr 2, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I view any and all corrupt officials be they politicians or police or anyone that would tyrannically suppress Liberty as swine or "pigs" if you will and as such they deserve to be slaughtered. Now that does not necessarily mean violence or a physical act, it can mean exposure and having the irons put to them publicly and exposed for their evils and injustices.
That said, I also agree with many things you've said and can appreciate your opinions, insights, views, etc, with a few exceptions. I can interact with anyone that is civil and mature and show them the same respect they show me but I will not brook nor tolerate imbecilic dullards that seem to
permeate this site. I decimate them with mere words while sharing my own views, beliefs,
etc. with others able to relay/validate their own at the same time.
You live like a pig you foolish waste.

Lmfao
YourMomma

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You live like a pig you foolish waste.
Lmfao
Son you look like a pig,get a job!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Apr 2, 2013
YourMomma wrote:
<quoted text>Son you look like a pig,get a job!
Grow some teeth you WV hicktard.
YourMomma

Winchester, KY

#9 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth you WV hicktard.
I will, when you do LOL
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2013
YourMomma wrote:
<quoted text>I will, when you do LOL
Ohhh did you think that up all by yourself you ignorant hicktard.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#11 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You live like a pig you foolish waste.
Lmfao
That is actually somewhat true because I am surrounded by sh!t and filth such as yourself.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Apr 3, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
That is actually somewhat true because I am surrounded by sh!t and filth such as yourself.
And you root around in it looking for the chewy chunks.

Lmfao
Bill

Macon, GA

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Where is GOP? This thread is right up his alley.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#14 Apr 4, 2013
Bill wrote:
Where is GOP? This thread is right up his alley.
How's that, Bill? In the way we're continually bitchslapping the ever homosexual-lovin' sh!t outta poor POS SOB WTF?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Apr 4, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that, Bill? In the way we're continually bitchslapping the ever homosexual-lovin' sh!t outta poor POS SOB WTF?
No, he knows you 2 queer boys are in Love.

Lmfao

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#16 Apr 6, 2013
In love with continually bitchslapping the ever homosexual-lovin' sh!t outta poor POS SOB WTF?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Apr 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
In love with continually bitchslapping the ever homosexual-lovin' sh!t outta poor POS SOB WTF?
No, in love with your vile perverted sex life you 2 deviants.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#18 Apr 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm in love with your vile perverted sex life you 2 deviants.
Just because we're heterosexual and love women is no reason for you to be so upset and disgusted over our private sex lives. LMAO!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Apr 9, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because we're heterosexual and love women is no reason for you to be so upset and disgusted over our private sex lives. LMAO!
You have not had the puss since it had you boy.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#20 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have not had the puss since it had you boy.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You are all-day puss, every day, LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Beshear Next KY Governor!!! 51 min Ahillarydeportable 60
Howard Keith Hall 58 min Ahillarydeportable 49
Pike Cent Under Investigation 2 hr KELLERMAN 70
Smile (Apr '14) 2 hr Cast 414
Tax Payers Promise certificates 4 hr Participation 4
Multiple kids and multiple dads 4 hr Stevie 1
Pikeville`s RENO`s 5 hr DA HA 6
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 9 hr IND 41,326

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web