Anyone know Debbie Bevins? (Part 2)
F_y_i

Elkhorn City, KY

#24 Dec 24, 2009
Who every u are , give it a year, not even that just long enough to get to know all her split personalities. I promise u will be on topix talking too....Here nick name is Sibel. Sibel was a women that had to many free loaders living in her head and went crazy..
hehe

Elkhorn City, KY

#25 Dec 24, 2009
wOw couldn't come up with a new onw? Kind of lame, don't you think?
duh

Chesterfield, MO

#26 Dec 25, 2009
F_y_i wrote:
Parently her name tastes good, u can't get it out ur mouth..
we know its you debbie, stupid b!tch
Dana Clay

Shelbiana, KY

#27 Dec 26, 2009
Hey guy`s... Look debbie and all ur little bìtch`s... I put my name up here and I also have a few things to say. To all the ppl reading I would just about garuntee I know this hoe more than anyone... She WAS married to my brother.. Eddie Clay.. Also he isnt much of a good person either.. But back to the hoe Debbie.. Let`s see here where should we start?. I know... I first met the hoe when my brother brought her nastey azz through the trailor door.. She looked like one of the hookers inone of those low budget tv shows... Yeah guys she was aweful.. Still is also.. She had 1 daughter at the time named Shey.. Too bad the little girl has a low life hoe for a mommy and a sorry boy for a daddy and papaw.. Yeah you heard me Shey`s daddy is also her papaw.. Add it up.. Iv seen the DNA test... Debbie is nothing but a lyeing peice of trash that needs to be threw away.. She say`s all these guy`s has done her wrong.... LOL..I think she got what she deserved... Well not all of what she deserved.. Debbie has ruined some guys lives but im not affraid of the hoe and she knows it... Yeah ppl says she has a disease but who could get past that ugly azz face and the stank she emmits... I mean cmon seriously there is doctors for the looks hoe.. Also some soap MIGHT be able to do somthing about that stinch... Mabye after about 100 showers... The hoe lie`s cheats and steals.. Hey if you dont wanna belive EVERYONE then go find out for yourself.. This hoe tryed to kiss me while she was still married to my brother... Well even if she wasnt married to my brother I still wouldnt have touched her NASTY azz... She got stuff that clorox couldnt get rid of... She says all kinds of guys raped her and touched her and her kids but check into it no one has ever been convicted of child molestation or sexual herassment because of the hoe... I know her or some of her little bìtchy friends might get on here and say somthing about me... Let them I like reading trash that trash wrote...
duh

West Liberty, KY

#28 Dec 26, 2009
Dana Clay wrote:
Hey guy`s... Look debbie and all ur little bìtch`s... I put my name up here and I also have a few things to say. To all the ppl reading I would just about garuntee I know this hoe more than anyone... She WAS married to my brother.. Eddie Clay.. Also he isnt much of a good person either.. But back to the hoe Debbie.. Let`s see here where should we start?. I know... I first met the hoe when my brother brought her nastey azz through the trailor door.. She looked like one of the hookers inone of those low budget tv shows... Yeah guys she was aweful.. Still is also.. She had 1 daughter at the time named Shey.. Too bad the little girl has a low life hoe for a mommy and a sorry boy for a daddy and papaw.. Yeah you heard me Shey`s daddy is also her papaw.. Add it up.. Iv seen the DNA test... Debbie is nothing but a lyeing peice of trash that needs to be threw away.. She say`s all these guy`s has done her wrong.... LOL..I think she got what she deserved... Well not all of what she deserved.. Debbie has ruined some guys lives but im not affraid of the hoe and she knows it... Yeah ppl says she has a disease but who could get past that ugly azz face and the stank she emmits... I mean cmon seriously there is doctors for the looks hoe.. Also some soap MIGHT be able to do somthing about that stinch... Mabye after about 100 showers... The hoe lie`s cheats and steals.. Hey if you dont wanna belive EVERYONE then go find out for yourself.. This hoe tryed to kiss me while she was still married to my brother... Well even if she wasnt married to my brother I still wouldnt have touched her NASTY azz... She got stuff that clorox couldnt get rid of... She says all kinds of guys raped her and touched her and her kids but check into it no one has ever been convicted of child molestation or sexual herassment because of the hoe... I know her or some of her little bìtchy friends might get on here and say somthing about me... Let them I like reading trash that trash wrote...
You say that u know her right? Ok so what kind of disease does she have?? the only reason why i ask is because my cousin slept with that nasty hoe. i agree with you 100% with everything else, she has always lied since i have met her. i hope that someone can take them kids away
Dana Clay

Shelbiana, KY

#29 Dec 27, 2009
Not too sure.. There is ALOT of rumors going around... All I know is your cousin needs to go get checked FAST!!!!!!
Disgusting

Elkhorn City, KY

#30 Jan 1, 2010
I seen the nasty Desease infested hoe walkin in town yesturday and boy let me tell u I about threw up just because her ugly ass face...I hate you b!tch
Truth

West Liberty, KY

#32 Jan 3, 2010
I know that Debbie has been on here talking bad about Steve, so why does she call and text him? I was having a good time until you Debbie started texting him! All he wants is to see his baby and you keep putting him off! How many men tries to see their kids? I can tell you, not many.
Well

Shelbiana, KY

#33 Jan 3, 2010
That's what she does.. The next thing you know she'll probably try denying that Steve is the baby's father! She is so messed up in the head. She doesn't even deserve those babies! I just hope Steve gets to see the baby.. even after all the lies she's told about him. He deserves so much better than the psycho pill whore!
Truth

West Liberty, KY

#34 Jan 4, 2010
I agree, he seems to love Opal and Emily with all his heart and I feel sorry for him! Though Debbie is a psycho pill whore he will not say she is, even though all the lies she told on him. I guess he is afraid that she will never let him see Opal again if he told that she was. I hope that everyone knows that Steve is a good person, he has made a lot of mistakes in his life but I think that he has changed. I love him and it kills me to see him in so much pain not being able to see his girls. I would love to meet up with that skank bit&H! By the way don't eat at Little Ceasar's!
well

Elkhorn City, KY

#35 Jan 4, 2010
seems like everyone hates her not only me! this is some funny sh!t....DEBBIE BEVINS GO BACK TO WERE YOU CAME FROM! NO ONE WANTS YOU IN PIKE COUNTY! HELL IF I WAS YOU I WOULD NOT GO BACK TO THERE EITHER BECAUSE SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE HATES YOU THERE TO. JUST GO TO HELL THAT WOULD BE THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU AND YOU SKANKY ASS TO GO! YOU DONT DESERVE THOSE KIDS! YOU NEED TO LET STEVE HAVE OPAL IT SEEMS HED BE A BETTER DAD THAN YOUR A MOM. I HATE YOU STUPID B!TCH!
Haha

Shelbiana, KY

#36 Jan 4, 2010
See Debbie - Karma's a BITCH! Little Caeser's has to be the NASTIEST pizza place in Pike County.. Look at at the skank's they have for employees! Steve is a good daddy to the baby, and deserves her. If I was him, I'd fight tooth and nail to see her.. tell him to do whatever it takes! I just hope he isn't crazy enough to let her skank ass come back to Menifee County! The b!tch is psycho! I repeat DEBBIE LYNN BEVINS IS PSYCHO! Stay away from her, if at all possible. She WILL mess your life up!!!!!!!!!!
jealoushater

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Jan 4, 2010
Truth wrote:
I agree, he seems to love Opal and Emily with all his heart and I feel sorry for him! Though Debbie is a psycho pill whore he will not say she is, even though all the lies she told on him. I guess he is afraid that she will never let him see Opal again if he told that she was. I hope that everyone knows that Steve is a good person, he has made a lot of mistakes in his life but I think that he has changed. I love him and it kills me to see him in so much pain not being able to see his girls. I would love to meet up with that skank bit&H! By the way don't eat at Little Ceasar's!
u r stupid steve is a fat azz loser no good for nothin piece of sh!t. i wouldnt wipe my azz on him he is a fat loser lol lol lol
reconize

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Jan 4, 2010
Truth wrote:
I know that Debbie has been on here talking bad about Steve, so why does she call and text him? I was having a good time until you Debbie started texting him! All he wants is to see his baby and you keep putting him off! How many men tries to see their kids? I can tell you, not many.
she dont want his fatt sorry azz seein the baby dumb azz get the hint
deardairy

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Jan 4, 2010
Well wrote:
That's what she does.. The next thing you know she'll probably try denying that Steve is the baby's father! She is so messed up in the head. She doesn't even deserve those babies! I just hope Steve gets to see the baby.. even after all the lies she's told about him. He deserves so much better than the psycho pill whore!
this sounds like sh!t u would write in a dairy dumb azz.. cry to ur dairy
has

Elkhorn City, KY

#41 Jan 4, 2010
Ms.Debbie got her another way to get on the computer? Seems like shes back lol. Anyways f**k off b!tch! No one cares what you ahve to say. And if that isnt her then, I am sorry to whomever it is.
Well

Shelbiana, KY

#42 Jan 4, 2010
I wonder who Debbie is screwin' over this time. She has to be living with someone, that's the only way she's got to pay those bills and have someone baby-sit those kids. She's so ignorant. She needs to get a life, and realize that noone believes the lies she tells. To whomever she's screwing over now I feel sorry for you. You will soon learn how the real Debbie is, and not fall for the lies she's told.
lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#43 Jan 4, 2010
isnt that the freakin truth? haha i also feel sorry for ne one that gets involved with her
chicken

Bowling Green, KY

#44 Jan 4, 2010
has wrote:
Ms.Debbie got her another way to get on the computer? Seems like shes back lol. Anyways f**k off b!tch! No one cares what you ahve to say. And if that isnt her then, I am sorry to whomever it is.
that really shows that u have alot of balls wow writing about her and knowin she didnt have a cp ur really fu#ked up... why it it any of ur business r u that into debbie that u have to write bad thing about her on the cp. be a women and tell her to her face instead of writing bout her on here and knowin she has no way of seein what been written about her. ur retard way dont u fu#k off ur piece a rotton azz
Haha

Shelbiana, KY

#45 Jan 4, 2010
I have told the b!tch what I thought about her, and her lying manipulating ways.. and she did nothing but try and kiss my ass! She's a PUSSY! She's messed up in the head, and needs some SERIOUS help! So now what DEBBIE? You know you are a pathetic excuse for a human being, and that kills you. I just hope your kids don't turn out like you. I'd hate to think they'd be more Debbie's in Pike County!!!!!!!!!! God help us if she doesn't move soon.. which she will, because that's what she does. She moves from place to place so everyone won't be able to find out how she really is.. but it's to late Debbie - Everyone knows now! So back you bags and get the hell out of here!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 9 min Darktainium 7,759
Word Association (Aug '11) 10 min Darktainium 6,984
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 11 min Darktainium 25,709
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min another viewer 151,687
Pike Co School Board Race 36 min Parent 3
7.5 million grant 49 min Standards gone to... 5
Pike County Wants $2.00 more Dollars on Solid W... 52 min SOS 17

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages