Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6179 Sep 12, 2013
Heeelloooo !!!

Happy Thursday .. Almost the weekend !

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6180 Sep 13, 2013
Good Morning Ms.Hatti!!! Its Friday!!!! Hope Your Week was Good And Your Weekend is Even Better!!!!

Heading for Norwalk ohio Monster Mopar World finals Drag Racing,Should be some great racing!!! ENJOY!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6181 Sep 13, 2013
darktainium wrote:
Good Morning Ms.Hatti!!! Its Friday!!!! Hope Your Week was Good And Your Weekend is Even Better!!!!
Heading for Norwalk ohio Monster Mopar World finals Drag Racing,Should be some great racing!!! ENJOY!!!
Have fun DT and be careful. I've never been to a drag race but I like to watch the NHRA on TV...top fuel and funny car are my favs.

Location hidden

#6182 Sep 16, 2013
Good Morning Ms.Hatti!! Got back about 8 last night. It was a great weekend,rain on Friday. But Saturday and Sunday was Great!! Temp was in the high 60's and partly cloudy. Great racing weather. Hope Your Monday Is a Good One!!! ENJOY!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6183 Sep 17, 2013
Good Morning DT !!

Happy Tuesday everyone.

I am so glad you had a good time DT. Nothing better than getting away for a little bit and having some fun. Have a great day !

Location hidden

#6184 Sep 17, 2013
Good Morning Ms.Hatti!! Hope Your Tuesday Is a Great One!!! ENJOY!!!
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

#6185 Sep 18, 2013
I just got back from Laguna Seca racetrack.It is about 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean and real close to the town of Monterey. I am not a big California fan. But I see why people dig it. The weather is not fair. It is always nice. I saw everyone talking about the temperatures. I wish Alabama would cool off. Still high 80's. You guys are lucky.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6186 Sep 19, 2013
Hey Stan and Kyle, Wow ... talk about a drive. Did you race there or were you a spectator?

Cooler temps are okay I guess, but I'm a summer fun and since we had so much rain ....it wasn't a very hot summer. Muggy and humid but not summer like.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6187 Sep 19, 2013
Happy Thursday ..... looks like rain , so try and enjoy what you can !

Location hidden

#6188 Sep 19, 2013
Good Morning All!! Looks like we were Too Busy for Hump Day. So lets make it Thumping Thursday.LOL... Happy Thumping!!! ENJOY!!
bandid

Pikeville, KY

#6189 Sep 19, 2013
I take the win
Justin Yermouth

Madison, AL

#6190 Sep 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey Stan and Kyle, Wow ... talk about a drive. Did you race there or were you a spectator?
Cooler temps are okay I guess, but I'm a summer fun and since we had so much rain ....it wasn't a very hot summer. Muggy and humid but not summer like.
I wish I love that track. I am getting old and need eye surgery. I am mentoring a 17 year old Porsche driver. The pay is better. ha

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6191 Sep 19, 2013
Justin Yermouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I love that track. I am getting old and need eye surgery. I am mentoring a 17 year old Porsche driver. The pay is better. ha
Oh , well that's even better when you get paid doing what you love to do . 17 yrs sounds pretty young but I guess all the big names started out in their teens too.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6192 Sep 19, 2013
Hey Hatti, I made an extra wish under the Full Harvest Moon last night just for you and all your dreams to come true. I see it is just as spectacular tonight too!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6193 Sep 20, 2013
Good Morning all . Happy Friday !!

Lily, I saw the moon this morning early as the skies had cleared overnight. Quite bright before the break of dawn.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6194 Sep 23, 2013
Glad Monday is almost gone :)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6195 Sep 23, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Glad Monday is almost gone :)
That makes 2 of us Hatti!
Have a good night.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6196 Sep 23, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes 2 of us Hatti!
Have a good night.
You too Lily . Hope tomorrow is a better day:)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,636
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 37,666
JK Got Sliced By the Blue Raven 2 hr Politically Correct 24
Who Is Next 2 hr big daddy here 51
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 4 hr wtf 38
Vamderbeck Shows His Stupidity Again Concerning... 4 hr Igotyerairportfun... 16
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 8 hr Kyboy 5,551
local guys that are hung (Apr '16) Wed for you 44

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages