~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5613 Mar 29, 2013
Good Morning all. Hi DT and Lily :)

It is Good Friday. Many are off work today and for some Spring break starts.

Enjoy your day and have a Great Easter Weekend.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5614 Mar 29, 2013
Good Morning Hatti & DT! Do you have great family plans for the Easter weekend? I have to work Saturday too. Soon I will have a week off, I hope. I am planning it now lol Have a great day everyone!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5615 Mar 29, 2013
Saturday is the egg hunt at church. I need to fill some eggs and maybe bake some cup cakes tonight.

Sunday , I will be at my SIL house for dinner and a family egg hunt after church. We always have a good time.

Do you have any plans Lily?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5616 Mar 29, 2013
Its Friday Ladies, Hope Yours is a Good One!! LOL!! Of Course it is!! Hope Your Easter Weekend is A Great One and that You find Lots of Easter Eggs!!! ENJOY!!
Tyrone

Barboursville, WV

#5617 Mar 29, 2013
Do ya'll have to have an easter egg hunting license here? I ain't got one in this state..How much would a non-resident easter egg hunting license cost me? Is there a limit on how many you can find?

btw/hello everyone..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5618 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Easter last posters.
Have fun hunting eggs in the snow.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5619 Mar 29, 2013
Tyrone .. A Easter egg Hunting license ? Ummm .. Why yes ,...yes we do require one. It is 50 dollars for,the whole family and you can hunt for as many as you want:) Send the money to Topix headquarters .... Attn Hatti Hollerand. I will make sure it gets to the right hands.:)

Happy Easter Stocking !:)

Location hidden

#5620 Mar 29, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Tyrone .. A Easter egg Hunting license ? Ummm .. Why yes ,...yes we do require one. It is 50 dollars for,the whole family and you can hunt for as many as you want:) Send the money to Topix headquarters .... Attn Hatti Hollerand. I will make sure it gets to the right hands.:)
Happy Easter Stocking !:)
More folks should have been posting tonight and maybe I would have saved myself some money lol I spent the evening shopping online. Bought a new pair of Lucchese Studded Scarlet Cafe Brown Boots ($Too Much$) and a pair of Christian Louboutin Angelique Leather/Chiffon Peep-Toe Pumps ($Way Too Much$) but I have wanted both for a very long time so I splurged. Now I need to get to bed so I can work again tomorrow to pay for my footwear insanity! I must say I haven't spent that much on myself in a long time and it does feel good! Good Night All!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5621 Mar 29, 2013
Good for you Lily !! I call it " paying myself" . It has to happen occasionally ..so that all the hard work seems worthwhile.

Have a good work day tomorrow:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5622 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter everyone. :)

Location hidden

#5623 Apr 2, 2013
Wow we all must have had a rough Monday!
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday...with hopes of a warmer weekend!

Location hidden

#5624 Apr 2, 2013
Good Morning Ladies!! Hope All Is Well And That You Had a Great Easter!! May You Have A Terrific Tuesday!!!! ENJOY!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5625 Apr 2, 2013
I agree Lily on the rough Monday. lol Hey I LOVE your avatar. That beach scene is so cool. I too am waiting and not so patiently either.

Hey DT .. Hope you had a nice Easter:) Enjoy your tuesday too.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5626 Apr 3, 2013
Good Morning. Happy Happy Wednesday !! Halfway to the weekend :)
Stan and Kyle

Grovetown, GA

#5627 Apr 3, 2013
Loading up to go to the Indy Car race in Birmingham. Hopefully it will be a safe weekend. I race on Friday. But I will be on TV live Sunday driving the lead car in the Drivers introduction. Such a nice event. Come to Alabama for some quality racing and very friendly folks.

Location hidden

#5628 Apr 3, 2013
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Loading up to go to the Indy Car race in Birmingham. Hopefully it will be a safe weekend. I race on Friday. But I will be on TV live Sunday driving the lead car in the Drivers introduction. Such a nice event. Come to Alabama for some quality racing and very friendly folks.
Have fun and stay safe!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5629 Apr 3, 2013
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Sounds like great fun !! I checked out the website and there is alot going on over the weekend. Have fun on the course both racing and driver intro day !!

Location hidden

#5630 Apr 3, 2013
Good Afternoon All!! Hope Your Wednesday Is A Good One!!

Location hidden

#5631 Apr 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I agree Lily on the rough Monday. lol Hey I LOVE your avatar. That beach scene is so cool. I too am waiting and not so patiently either.
Hey DT .. Hope you had a nice Easter:) Enjoy your tuesday too.
I am so over this crazy weather. I have planned a mini vacation to Gatlinburg for the 1st weekend in June but this weekend I am heading up your way to a nice little spot on Patio St for some fun with friends. I will catch you another time when I have more time. I will only be there Saturday night and Sunday but I need to get away even if it's just for a bit! I hope the weather is good then. I am hoping to take a nice long week at the beach this summer too.

Location hidden

#5632 Apr 3, 2013
darktainium wrote:
Good Afternoon All!! Hope Your Wednesday Is A Good One!!
Good afternoon DT mine couldn't get much better. I didn't work OT today, I just enjoyed a day off! Have a good one too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 11 min Josey 1,831
Ray Jones Senior 22 min King of the Hill 29
Thank You Bill Deskins & Bobby Varney 25 min Stepdad Feels Bad 75
Need Nursing Home Lawyer 45 min Fight for our elders 12
Black lives matter are give misleading information 54 min Horney 29
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Josey 31,954
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,756
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 12 hr MC Two 142
More from around the web

Personal Finance