Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5492 Feb 26, 2013
Good Afternoon Ladies!! Hope Your Day Is Good!! Ive been busy This Morning, Had to have te Challenger Serviced. Enjoy Your Day!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5493 Feb 27, 2013
Good Afternoon Hatti & DT
I just returned from the Doctor and he took me off all meds well except pain meds. He said I can return to work in a couple of weeks and I am so thrilled.
I also can have my first good few glasses of wine tonight and have a special old friend coming by to help me get something/someone off my mind. It should be a good relaxing visit, they are a good listener and know me very well so maybe some good advice as well. I hated to see my friend Molly head home today but now I have my house to myself again. I will miss here dearly. Of course those devils didn't leave until they swapped out my TN Vols front license plate for a UK plate. I will have to think of something to get even for that lol

Location hidden

#5494 Feb 27, 2013
Good Afternoon Ladies!! Glad Your are Doing Well Ms.Lilly!! Its Hump Day!! Have a Happy Humping!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#5495 Feb 28, 2013
Good morning .....

Yea for Lily that is wonderful news !! You'll be doing that Friday dance very, very soon. I hope you had a nice evening and didn't get too wild.:) It is nice to have someone to talk with and just have good conversation. Good friends are the BEST !!

And speaking of the best ... Morning DT !! Hope you have a nice Thursday :)

Location hidden

#5496 Feb 28, 2013
Good Morning Ladies!! Hope Your Both Well and Getting Worked up for that Friday Dance!!! ENJOY!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5497 Mar 2, 2013
That is so strange .. I know I posted here Friday !! Well ....

Good morning all ... We got snow on the ground. Just enough to make it look white. Had is snowed a lot it would have been beautiful . It is sticking to all the twigs and branches just not enough of it.

Have a great Saturday and be careful out there.

Location hidden

#5498 Mar 2, 2013
Good Morning Ms. Hatti!! Not much Snow here this Morning either,Really ready for warmer days. Hope your Saturday Is Happy One!! DANCE,DANCE, DANCE!!! ENJOY!!!

Location hidden

#5499 Mar 2, 2013
Hey DT & Hatti Good Saturday Morning to all. I had a great time at the George Strait concert last night but I must admit I think I over did it. No Saturday dance for this girl lol I did enough of that last night! Stay warm!

Location hidden

#5500 Mar 2, 2013
Good Evening Ms.Lily!! Glad you Had A Great Time!!
Take it easy and Take Care of Yourself!!

Location hidden

#5501 Mar 2, 2013
darktainium wrote:
Good Evening Ms.Lily!! Glad you Had A Great Time!!
Take it easy and Take Care of Yourself!!
I will, thanks DT. You have a great evening too!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5502 Mar 2, 2013
I am so glad you had a good time, Lily . I saw George Strait many many hears ago . I'm sure his concerts are still really good shows. Not much of a country fan anymore now .

Hey DT , hope your Saturday was a good one .

Location hidden

#5503 Mar 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I am so glad you had a good time, Lily . I saw George Strait many many hears ago . I'm sure his concerts are still really good shows. Not much of a country fan anymore now .
Hey DT , hope your Saturday was a good one .
Was beginning to wonder where you got off to lol
Was just hoping you were too busy enjoying your weekend! Did you get much snow Hatti?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5504 Mar 2, 2013
Well not really . Not enough to build a snowman and the roads stayed clear . So mostly it was just pretty . How about you ? Any snow?

Location hidden

#5505 Mar 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Well not really . Not enough to build a snowman and the roads stayed clear . So mostly it was just pretty . How about you ? Any snow?
LOL it tried but nothing on the ground. Now last night in Knoxville it snowed not much but it was pretty.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5506 Mar 2, 2013
It has flurried around all day here, sometimes hard .the wind as picked up and made it quite chilly. This has not been one of my best days but ... Life keeps on going.

I'm just ready for some sunshine and longer days.

Location hidden

#5507 Mar 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
It has flurried around all day here, sometimes hard .the wind as picked up and made it quite chilly. This has not been one of my best days but ... Life keeps on going.
I'm just ready for some sunshine and longer days.
Well Spring is just a few weeks away let's just hope the weather changes then! I want sunshine & the river lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5508 Mar 2, 2013
Sounds good to me , Lily . Time changes next weekend :)

Location hidden

#5509 Mar 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Sounds good to me , Lily . Time changes next weekend :)
I can't wait. I always hated coming home from work in the dark!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5510 Mar 2, 2013
It will be good for a couple more hours of daylight. I need to get started back walking and maybe this will motivate me. . . . I have do have the Zumba. LOL . . . I used to think I had rhythm . . . Well apparently I don't . Hahaha

Location hidden

#5511 Mar 2, 2013
Well Its Midnight Ladies and I have done much of Nothing All Day Long. Rightnow im watching Guns and Roses on VH1, Didnt know they had got back together. They all got their Haircut off or started Falling Out!!! LOL!! Time does that to you!! ENJOY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Election 17 min Calvinist 22
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 25,840
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr living dead girl 24,038
Easternmost Point in Kentucky 3 hr Johnathan D Masters 1
Where to eat in Pikeville? 8 hr senior citizen 10
Religious people have rights 8 hr bobby 273
Review: Stewart & Stafford Tire & Custom Wheel (Mar '13) 9 hr James 9
dr. james hurley Fri Cindy call me 11
upike prez leaves abruptly Fri Cindy call me 4
More from around the web