~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5472 Feb 23, 2013
Good Saturday Morning :) DT hope you have a great day !

Hey Lily. Move slow and steady and gain strength every day. It's difficult not worry and fret about what's going on around us, but try to stay focused on YOU right now . Let all that other just go. It will still be here. Have a nice day !

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5473 Feb 23, 2013
Good Afternoon Ladies!! Glad You Both are doing Well!!! Lily Take care of Yourself, Ill do the Happy Dance for You Today!! Enjoy Your Weekend Ladies!!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5474 Feb 24, 2013
Happy Sunday morning :)

I was really nice here yesterday. Sun shining , temps almost 60 !! Hoping for another wonderful day .

Have a great day DT and Ms.Lily , certainly wish you a fast recover !!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5475 Feb 24, 2013
Good Sunday morning Hatti, it was 62 here yesterday and it was beautiful. Hoping for another fine day again today. This is the last day Molly Rose will be here to help me out. I am looking forward to her husband arriving today. He had left her here to help me out, leaving us with her Honda CRV and he had taken my Dodge truck back to Winchester with him. I miss my truck, just hope I can get up in it now lol
Things are starting to get back to normal around here!

Location hidden

#5476 Feb 24, 2013
Good Morning Ladies!! It was a Nice Day here also Ms. Hatti, Hope We Both Have Another Great Day!!!

Ms. Lilly Take Care And Get Well Soon!!

Location hidden

#5477 Feb 24, 2013
darktainium wrote:
Good Morning Ladies!! It was a Nice Day here also Ms. Hatti, Hope We Both Have Another Great Day!!!
Ms. Lilly Take Care And Get Well Soon!!
You have a great sunny day too DT

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5478 Feb 24, 2013
I am so glad you had someone there to help you , Lily. I know things getting back to normal will mean a lot to you. Just getting back into some type of routine , for me, always helps my sanity. LOL :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5479 Feb 24, 2013
DT , my Sunday was pretty good. Time for me to get some rest and wait on Monday. :)

Location hidden

#5480 Feb 25, 2013
Good Morning Ladies!!
Ms.Hatti Hope Your Monday is a Good One!! Enjoy!!
Ms. Lilly Hope Your Day is Better and Improving!! Hope Your Day is Enjoyable!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5481 Feb 25, 2013
Thanks DT. Today seems pretty good right now.

Certainly wish the best Monday for you too.

Hey Lily !!*waves*
Stan and Kyle

Grovetown, GA

#5482 Feb 25, 2013
Hope everyone is having a great day. Just flew in from Daytona and boy are my arms tired. ha

Location hidden

#5483 Feb 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Thanks DT. Today seems pretty good right now.
Certainly wish the best Monday for you too.
Hey Lily !!*waves*
Hey Hattie Hope your day was great. I had wonderful day! I was supposed to have a Doctor appt. this morning after Physical Therapy but the Doctor office called on my way to PT to reschedule for Wednesday so after PT Molly Rose and her hubby drove me to Cades Cove in the Smoky Mtns. then to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville. We saw tons of deer but no bears yet. I will be going back later this year to see some bears. It was a great drive.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5484 Feb 25, 2013
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Hope everyone is having a great day. Just flew in from Daytona and boy are my arms tired. ha
hey Stan and Kyle ... Hope you all enjoyed the race. That was some crash in the nationwide series , so sad to hear of fans getting hurt . Hope you are okay.:)!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5485 Feb 25, 2013
Wow Lily . . I bet that was a wonderful outing. I love driving in the Smokies. Gatlingburg is a pretty place . We've stayed there several times and in Pigeon Forge. I tell you though , it is a tourist trap. For the money I spend there, I can spend a week on the beach and I LOVE the beach. :)

Location hidden

#5486 Feb 25, 2013
Hatti it is much quieter at this time of year and mostly because it was a Monday lol but it is only about an hour from where I live so it makes a great day trip. Yes it is expensive, we ate in Knoxville for breakfast but had a late lunch/dinner in Sevierville and it was high but good. I have decided I will return when I feel better and get out and do some photography. I am a pretty good photographer and I have now been inspired to get back to it.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5487 Feb 26, 2013
Well you couldn't pick a better spot than those mountains. Glad to hear you are getting out , just don't overdo it. Better to recover slow than rush it and risk having complications :)

Hope you have a great Tuesday.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5488 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning DT . . Raining here . . Be careful today and have a nice Tuesday :)

Location hidden

#5489 Feb 26, 2013
Raining here too Hatti but they keep saying that "S" word on the weather. Stay safe & warm all!

Location hidden

#5490 Feb 26, 2013
darktainium wrote:
Good Morning Ladies!!
Ms.Hatti Hope Your Monday is a Good One!! Enjoy!!
Ms. Lilly Hope Your Day is Better and Improving!! Hope Your Day is Enjoyable!!
Good Morning DT make it a great one!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5491 Feb 26, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Raining here too Hatti but they keep saying that "S" word on the weather. Stay safe & warm all!
Yes, that is what I heard just now about here also. I don't think it will be much. Just some flurries :)

Easter comes early this year, in March, I hope it is warm then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr needforreality 148,395
What is the story about the Creekmore (Lowe) Ma... (Jan '10) 1 hr Concerned 21
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Darktainium 6,763
Air Service Waste 2 hr May Day May Day 25
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Darktainium 25,415
Cracker Barrel coming to Pikeville 2 hr Pikeville Power S... 7
Frank jones 4 hr used and forgotten 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages