~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5451 Feb 16, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Tha wind is very cold !!... The fire in the fireplace right now feels really good .
Sounds nice Hatti, wish I had the strength and energy to get a fire going at my place tonight. I love a good crackling fire on a chilly night. Great for cuddling in front of with a nice glass of wine. Enjoy.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#5452 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah .. That does sound nice . Some night I'll try that . LOL !

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5453 Feb 17, 2013
Good Afternoon Ladies!! Hope Your Sunday Is A Great One. Stay Warm!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5454 Feb 17, 2013
Hey DT . . That wind is very chilly . Just doing my usual on Sunday :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5455 Feb 18, 2013
Morning all :)

It is Monday and we get to start all over again. Have a great day DT and Lily !!

Location hidden

#5456 Feb 18, 2013
Hey Hatti have a great day and don't think about it being Monday!

DT we need to brighten up the Mondays too. Any suggestions?

Location hidden

#5457 Feb 18, 2013
Good Afternoon Ladies!! ope Your Monday is a Good One!! Sorry Lily, I have No Ideas Today. I go to work in less than an hour:( Hope You find something to Make Your Day A HAPPY One!!! Enjoy!!!

Location hidden

#5458 Feb 18, 2013
Hey Hatti & DT things have heated up for me again on topix and I was considering taking a break for a while but the Dr. has decided that for me anyways. Got the call today and it's back to surgery in an attempt to clear the infection out of the incision site. It's risky since I was on the blood thinner until he called today but my daughter is going to give blood tomorrow on my behalf. I will be off here for some time. Wish me luck I may be needing it this go around. If all goes well I would love to get together and do lunch or shopping this summer with you Hatti! See you all soon I hope. Keep smiling and enjoying life.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5459 Feb 18, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Hey Hatti & DT things have heated up for me again on topix and I was considering taking a break for a while but the Dr. has decided that for me anyways. Got the call today and it's back to surgery in an attempt to clear the infection out of the incision site. It's risky since I was on the blood thinner until he called today but my daughter is going to give blood tomorrow on my behalf. I will be off here for some time. Wish me luck I may be needing it this go around. If all goes well I would love to get together and do lunch or shopping this summer with you Hatti! See you all soon I hope. Keep smiling and enjoying life.
Oh Lily ... I certainly wish you the best. Please let me know what is happening. My prayers are with you.

Summer is just around the corner and I'm gonna hold you to that statement about lunch and shopping!!

Location hidden

#5460 Feb 19, 2013
Good Afternoon Ladies!! I SOOOOO HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH YOU MS. LILLY!!!! Take Care and Do What The Dr. Says!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5461 Feb 20, 2013
Good morning . Happy Hump Day, Darktanium :)

Lily, I hope all is good . Hurry back !

Location hidden

#5462 Feb 20, 2013
Good Morning All!!
Hope Your Hump Day Is Good Ms.Hatti!! ENJOY!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5463 Feb 21, 2013
Good Thursday morning ... ready for another day ...almost. LOL

Hey DT hope you had a nice Wednesday. I was in Lex all day. Not a bad day but it was very cold there.

Location hidden

#5464 Feb 21, 2013
Good Afternoon Ms. Hatti!! Glad Your Hump Day Was Good :) Hope Your Thursday Is Also!! Its Almost Friday!!:) ENJOY!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5465 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning DT . Today is Friday and I hope you are ready for the weekend !!:)
winner

Winchester, KY

#5466 Feb 22, 2013
:)

Location hidden

#5468 Feb 22, 2013
Good Morning Ms. Hatti!! Ready for a Nice Weekend!!! Hope Your Friday Is A Great One!! ENJOY!! Doin My Friday Dance WOOO HOOO!!!

Location hidden

#5469 Feb 22, 2013
Ta-Da...I'm made it back home...a little weak still but would do the Friday dance with you all if I could! Thanks for the well wishes Hatti and DT. Have a great weekend! Feels so good to be back home,

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#5470 Feb 22, 2013
Yay !! Hey Lily .. So glad to hear from you :) I imagine just being home is a real boost to your recovery. Now .. Take care of yourself and listen to the Dr's orders .. You'll be dancing in no time flat !!

Location hidden

#5471 Feb 22, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Yay !! Hey Lily .. So glad to hear from you :) I imagine just being home is a real boost to your recovery. Now .. Take care of yourself and listen to the Dr's orders .. You'll be dancing in no time flat !!
Hey Hatti nice to see you too! Yes just being in my own home boosts my spirit! Just wanted to reply as I am up due to the pain, time for more meds. I just want one solid night of sleep but I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon. If it's not the pain keeping me up it's the events of the last few days getting to me. I can't win for losing! But I sure am gonna give a heck of a try!
Yes shopping and lunch is in our future! Looking forward to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 21 min living dead girl 24,518
Word Association (Aug '11) 42 min Red_Forman 6,449
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Athenesword 141,333
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) 1 hr Coach 264
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Rimrack 28,227
Pig in a poke 1 hr Nancy 18
Leeann Caudill 1 hr curious 3
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages