Christy Mullins/Rocky Road

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truth101

Commiskey, IN

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I guess the nasty low life shank had the other forum removed about her so I can't find anything out. But if anyone could give me any info it would help me out more than anything.....I know she is on drugs and had 6 kids but she doesn't take care of any of them but that is about it.....anyone know more?
lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
I guess the nasty low life shank had the other forum removed about her so I can't find anything out. But if anyone could give me any info it would help me out more than anything.....I know she is on drugs and had 6 kids but she doesn't take care of any of them but that is about it.....anyone know more?
Oh there's plenty more to this trashy Ho. Lets see where shall I start well Christy n Michael Collins they live anywhere and everywhere they can until they get run off for stealing off whoevers dumb enough to listen n believe all her lies cause she sure as heck don't know what the truth is she's so delusional. Does anybody know how many of her 6 kids belong to Michael? I know Christy or Michael don't have anything to do with any of the ones they have together n there together every day. All there worried abt is where there going to get there next shot of dope, they will shoot up anything. They will lie and steal what every it takes to get there next fix. Christy thinks she's so pretty lol really has this nasty rotten teeth fat azz wh0re took a good look in the mirror lately? Prob not. This stupid Lindsay Phillips guy is dumb enough to buy her wh0rein azz another cars for Michael Collins to go out and wreck like he did the silver one and then tell poor dumb Lindsay and the police it got stolen since the car and insurance was in his name since she tells him she don't talk or have anything to do with Michael. Yeah she lied to the police too she told them she went in somewhere n it go stolen lol I even heard she was trying to get somebody in trouble all so Lindsays insurance would pay so she could get another car. There's nothing this trashy thing won't do to get what she wants. Christy really needs mental help n drug abuse help but nothing has helped her yet maybe she'll eventually get a lengthy prison sentence that's what she n Michael both need but she would just try n blame anything on anybody she can just like she did Michael. She was the one who was stealing off his family n somehow he was the one ended up with 5 years. He is so stupid. Well everyone if u see these 2 watch all ur belongings n don't believe any of Christys lies cause they will rob u or anybody they can blind!!!!
Yes I DO

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
I know what u mean about the all stuff that nasty trashy whore does!!!! She is someone that will either in prison or she will od on all the stuff they r messing with. I can't believe that her dad still lets her around the baby that thim and her stepmother have nor do i see y he even lets her or michael around their house with everything that she has stolen from him. I don't see y she would have so many kids when she knows that she isn't goin to tak care of any of them........It is a shame that she done drugs while pregnant with all of them and that just goes to show u that she didn't care if they lived or died......There is no way that i could do what she has to a child!!!!! I must say that they r so much better off with her not in their lives. she can't even take care of herself so we all know that she could take care of one if she had to.........I bet that she would have left them with a stranger if it wasn't for the family members that took them in.........she wont ever change her ways..........just look at her poor mother, she died all do to drugs.........so if that didn't do anything for her seeing her like that then nothing will.
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Sylacauga, AL

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Another thread about this lovely young lady!!!! That makes 3!!
So glad so many people think about her so much during the day. That's so caring. Lol
Stay classy pikeville!!!!!!!!!!
Would Love To Know

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2013
I only know her through people and have met her a few times but I wouldn't have thought she would be this way!!!! She talks like she is the one who has this kids and takes care of them everyday and night!!!!! I could tell there was something off about her!!!! She isn't one bit pretty and has nothing going for her. I talked to my friends the other day and they said that she and Michael are on drugs REALLY bad. They also said that they stayed with them some and that they would shoot up and everything and was stealing off them and the people around them!!!! They both try to act like their not on anything but you can tell when someone is on drugs! I sure hope they don't have anything to do with those children cause there is no way that I would let her take care of my dog. I wont let them around me or my house that is for sure!!!!!
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Alexander City, AL

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Statistics show that people who can't mind their own business and talk about others behind ones back, are often child molesters or have been molested themselves.
This makes them feel "above" the ones they are speaking of.

In turn, making them feel justified for the molestations they endured as a child or the ones they are committed to currently of their own children.

Please seek professional help as soon as possible to prevent any more inbreeding or molestation in your family.

This is a public service announcement from T.P.I.S.(the pikeville inbreeding society).
Katy

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Christy was the one that was molested and now she tries to act like that is y she is the way she is..........she says that just to try and justify y she doesn't have any of her children and y she is on drugs so bad plus on top of that she is a whore..........so u keep gettin on here taking up for a low life like that and u act like u have no clue to who she is but really if u didn't then u wouldn't be so worried about all the stuff that is on here! oh yeah if this is Lindsey Phillips she is still with Micheal and u keep giving her money and cars when really she just talks like u r nasty and that she doesn't look at u "in that way" hut she still lays down with u just to get her drug money!!!!!! so i wold like to know if any of her kids belong to u because i know that she isn't that good in bed because u can look at her and tell she is eat up with something and i don't know if getting on here and tryin to take up for her u think makes u look like the bigger person or if u r tryin to kiss her families ass but listen there isn't anything that u could say that would make that no good for nothing thing look good or even decent..........All she is goin to do is end up getting u in trouble for things that u do for her when u both no and everyone else that IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!!!!!
dont know

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2013
sad
Knows her

Manchester, OH

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Nothin but a lowlife pill whore who will not ever be again but that!!!! I pray that she doesn't get any of her kids back..........They are both on the needle so bad that it is unreal!!! Michael was just caught steal from next door!!!!!! I think that someone needs to beat the hell out of both of em!!!!!! TO THE ONES THAT HAS THE KIDS, PLEASE DO EVERYTHING U CAN TO MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT SEE THEM WITHOUT U BEING THERE THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!
Mee2013

West Union, OH

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Well looks like the dumb bitch went and done it again!!! LOL here is the link to her mugshot..........

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ky-pcdc/2...
Chris Hansen

Sylacauga, AL

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Stay classy pikesville!!!!!

You're all a bunch of pill headed Ho's.
Tell me. Will 5 condoms keep me from getting what you all have? Poor, poor possums have such the bad luck in life.
little gurl

Paintsville, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2014
She did it again her ass needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.Where is daddy.
little gurl

Paintsville, KY

#15 Jan 11, 2014
Her 3rd dui passed while driving .wonder she didn't. Kill someone.
little gurl

Paintsville, KY

#16 Jan 11, 2014
Passed out
My2Cents

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2014
Daddy's mad at her.
little gurl

Paintsville, KY

#18 Jan 11, 2014
Surely not why now what in the hell does he expect with all the shit he has let her by with.He will get over it he always does.
wonder

Carlisle, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2014
who is the Michael guy and where is he from
My2Cents

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2014
Michael is from Chloe they have kids together he is a Collins!
wonder

Carlisle, KY

#21 Jan 12, 2014
did she wreck again? Didn't she just recently get another new car?
wonder

Carlisle, KY

#22 Jan 13, 2014
what is Michaels parents name. There are several Michael Collins around Chloe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge combs question 7 min enter user name 39
Mayor's Wife Blasting Combs 18 min Can You Believe 42
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min Kyboy 17,875
women sleeping with married men 57 min shew 41
Tandy Hamilton 1 hr upike 1
POLL: Nice firm titties or big floppy titties 1 hr hellvaman 3
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 2 hr Aroq 489
Cardiologist womanizer 3 hr harolds branch 6
Josh Huffman new Pikecille Commussioner 9 hr Amy 54
Pikeville Dating